Is ethiopia preparing another invasion of somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
They need the 100k soldiers to defend Berbera from us.
They know jeeganclan already spread their legs, but threats comes from us.
Build a save road to Baidoa first.Clean up Al Shabab.Send away all the foreign actors and troops on your soil including the 30k AMISOM.:susp:

Maybe then we will take you seriously.:manny:

@Futurist I suppose the only logical conclusion I could come up with is inclusive at best.

Ethiopia is rushing to make a deal with Eritrea to neutralize one front in a wider potential war with Egypt. The dam is at play in this geopolitical conflict. Although Egypt and Ethiopia have been negotiating over this matter, they've not come up with an agreement that is favorable to both sides.

Egypt has stationed a considerable anount of troops in Eritrea. Making concessions is Ethiopia's strategy to put a wedge between Egypt/Eritrea. Bombing the dam is Egypt's only lifeline to continue the status quo. Ethiopia is gearing up to protect its interests

these siilanders actually believe they can survive without somalia as a neighbour ...

lmao they can't even capture buuhodle ..

I'm not the one who claims another country as their property while you have MASSIVE problems in Somalia.The average Somali in Somalia is sick because you allow foreign actors and troops in your soil for more than a decade.My people in Somaliland would never allow such a disgusting thing to happen.We are at war as long as your uncivilized Hyena goverment and uncivilized citizens still claim my Somaliland as part of their imaginary country while ignoring the MASSIVE problems in their own backyard.

We formed an union in 1961 between 2 countries.We seceded after we got burned badly by the union which is legal under the union document both countries signed in 1961.The federal goverment in Mugadishu could've punished us even further by taken us to the international courts,but they don't because they don't have the legal claim.

So yes,the republic of Somali is an imaginary nation.But Somalia(Italian for Somaliland) and Somaliland are a reality though.
I'm not the one who claims another country as their property while you have MASSIVE problems in Somalia.The average Somali in Somalia is sick because you allow foreign actors and troops in your soil for more than a decade.My people in Somaliland would never allow such a disgusting thing to happen.We are at war as long as your uncivilized Hyena goverment and uncivilized citizens still claim my Somaliland as part of their imaginary country while ignoring the MASSIVE problems in their own backyard.

We formed an union in 1961 between 2 countries.We seceded after we got burned badly by the union which is legal under the union document both countries signed in 1961.The federal goverment in Mugadishu could've punished us even further by taken us to the international courts,but they don't because they don't have the legal claim.

So yes,the republic of Somali is an imaginary nation.But Somalia(Italian for Somaliland) and Somaliland are a reality though.

Nobody claimed another sovereign country as their own. Your territory is yours. But collectively THE WORLD KNOWS US AS SOMALIA. NOT US. All we want is for your administration to quit excluding you guys and join. If you don’t like how things are in your territory speak on it through the channels in which the world would listen ie the federal government and the results will change politacally, and economically which will end this animosity.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Nobody claimed another sovereign country as their own. Your territory is yours. But collectively THE WORLD KNOWS US AS SOMALIA. NOT US. All we want is for your administration to quit excluding you guys and join. If you don’t like how things are in your territory speak on it through the channels in which the world would listen ie the federal government and the results will change politacally, and economically which will end this animosity.
We are two separate countries whether you like it or not.Somaliland was its own country for centuries before uniting with Somalia and that union only lasted for 30 years.10 years of that 30 years was spend fighting you Hyenas.And now we have been independed for 27 years!!! That is almost close to how long our union lasted!

Today Somaliland has a bigger population,land and GDP than Djibouti and unlike them we have accomplished so many great things in the last 27 years on our own.We secured the safety of our citizens,we created a democratic voting system,a good constitution and a stable currency.Our tax system is so proficient that it funds our entire goverment and military without debt nor do we rely on external budget support like Somalia and Djibouti who both have massive debts.

Uniting with Somalia now with all their problems such as lack of security and accountability,a huge uneducated starving population and lack of industrialisation while shouldering a massive debts is something only a madman would do.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
these siilanders actually believe they can survive without somalia as a neighbour ...

lmao they can't even capture buuhodle ..
What are you talking about?We survived for 27 years just fine.Somalia as a neighbour only gives its surrounding countries security concerns since your goverment only controles Villa Somalia and nothing else.You are acting like Somalia isn't a lawless place where all kinds of foreign actors,troops and terrorists do whatever they want.

Your national army for the last 11 years was AMISOM.They had to stop you from slaughtering each other.:susp:

We are two separate countries whether you like it or not.Somaliland was its own country for centuries before uniting with Somalia and that union only lasted for 30 years.10 years of that 30 years was spend fighting you Hyenas.And now we have been independed for 27 years!!! That is almost close to how long our union lasted!

Today Somaliland has a bigger population,land and GDP than Djibouti and unlike them we have accomplished so many great things in the last 27 years on our own.We secured the safety of our citizens,we created a democratic voting system,a good constitution and a stable currency.Our tax system is so proficient that it funds our entire goverment and military without debt nor do we rely on external budget support like Somalia and Djibouti who both have massive debts.

Uniting with Somalia now with all their problems such as lack of security and accountability,a huge uneducated starving population and lack of industrialisation while shouldering a massive debts is something only a madman would do.

We were only considered “different countries” when white men came and said

We were only considered “different countries” when white men came and said it. Prior to that we had different empires in all parts of the Somali Peninsula popping up all throughout our history.

yeah somalia has bad security issues and foreign troops occupying it. Which I hate to the core myself. So I completely agree with you on that. But part of the reason why Somalia has these security issues is simply because of political stand off between the two over minor issues which are emotionally charged as all somalis have an issue of controlling their emotions, which turns them into animals which in turn causes one side to support radicals and the other to hold the other hostage economically And to Somalia’s Defence your speaking of Somalia few years back. Somalia has recorded a historically high tax collection, security is improving, investments are returning, a new currency is in the works, and shit Mogadishu is considered one of the fastest growing cities in world. So progress is being made. Your view is slightly outdated. I’d agree with you a few years ago But now, I would have to be dumb, def, and blind or pure hateful. Somaliland deserves respect for holding it down on it own for this long, but now is the time to cooperate and propel each other as the world is finding ways to unite (north and South Korea) Somalis want to divide themselves and be susceptible to become weak foreign vessel states (Djibouti) to Ethiopia theres a disconnect.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
We were only considered “different countries” when white men came and said

We were only considered “different countries” when white men came and said it. Prior to that we had different empires in all parts of the Somali Peninsula popping up all throughout our history.

yeah somalia has bad security issues and foreign troops occupying it. Which I hate to the core myself. So I completely agree with you on that. But part of the reason why Somalia has these security issues is simply because of political stand off between the two over minor issues which are emotionally charged as all somalis have an issue of controlling their emotions, which turns them into animals which in turn causes one side to support radicals and the other to hold the other hostage economically And to Somalia’s Defence your speaking of Somalia few years back. Somalia has recorded a historically high tax collection, security is improving, investments are returning, a new currency is in the works, and shit Mogadishu is considered one of the fastest growing cities in world. So progress is being made. Your view is slightly outdated. I’d agree with you a few years ago But now, I would have to be dumb, def, and blind or pure hateful. Somaliland deserves respect for holding it down on it own for this long, but now is the time to cooperate and propel each other as the world is finding ways to unite (north and South Korea) Somalis want to divide themselves and be susceptible to become weak foreign vessel states (Djibouti) to Ethiopia theres a disconnect.
White men this,white men that.They aren't to blame for Somaliland and Djibouti.What do our 2 countries have in common? Neither of us had native Daroods and Hawiyes on our lands.For centuries we governed ourselves and ruled over our own people.Never did filthy Daroods or Hawiyes rule over us from Mugadishu.We will it keep that way.We learned our lesson from our meager 30 year union.

Secure my ass,just a couple months ago a terrorist blew up 500 of your citizens 2 blocks away from Villa Somalia.

These are the fastest growing African economies in 2018:1. Ghana 8.86% growth 2. Ethiopia 8.45% growth 3. Cote d'Ivoire 7.04% growth 4. Senegal 7.04% growth 5. Djibouti 7.00% growth 6. Rwanda 6.82% growth 7. Tanzania 6.82% growth 8. Burkina Faso 6.54% growth 9. Sierra Leone 6.10% growth 10. Benin 6.03% growth.

I don't see Somalia amongst them.The growth rate of the tiny cisse clan enclave is even better than that of you incompetent Hyenas.You only know how to loot,exploit and kill.Nothing more.Your currency,voting system,constitution and taxation are all a joke compared to any country in the world.

For a foreign vessel state,Djibouti is expriencing growth like never before.

Today Somaliland has a bigger population,land and GDP than Djibouti and unlike them we have accomplished so many great things in the last 27 years on our own.We secured the safety of our citizens,we created a democratic voting system,a good constitution and a stable currency.Our tax system is so proficient that it funds our entire goverment and military without debt nor do we rely on external budget support like Somalia and Djibouti who both have massive debts.We can prosper like never before if get access to a few investment.

White men this,white men that.They aren't to blame for Somaliland and Djibouti.What do our 2 countries have in common? Neither of us had native Daroods and Hawiyes on our lands.For centuries we governed ourselves and ruled over our own people.Never did filthy Daroods or Hawiyes rule over us from Mugadishu.We will it keep that way.We learned our lesson from our meager 30 year union.

Secure my ass,just a couple months ago a terrorist blew up 500 of your citizens 2 blocks away from Villa Somalia.

These are the fastest growing African economies in 2018:1. Ghana 8.86% growth 2. Ethiopia 8.45% growth 3. Cote d'Ivoire 7.04% growth 4. Senegal 7.04% growth 5. Djibouti 7.00% growth 6. Rwanda 6.82% growth 7. Tanzania 6.82% growth 8. Burkina Faso 6.54% growth 9. Sierra Leone 6.10% growth 10. Benin 6.03% growth.

I don't see Somalia amongst them.The growth rate of the tiny cisse clan enclave is even better than that of you incompetent Hyenas.You only know how to loot,exploit and kill.Nothing more.Your currency,voting system,constitution and taxation are all a joke compared to any country in the world.

For a foreign vessel state,Djibouti is expriencing growth like never before.

Today Somaliland has a bigger population,land and GDP than Djibouti and unlike them we have accomplished so many great things in the last 27 years on our own.We secured the safety of our citizens,we created a democratic voting system,a good constitution and a stable currency.Our tax system is so proficient that it funds our entire goverment and military without debt nor do we rely on external budget support like Somalia and Djibouti who both have massive debts.We can prosper like never before if get access to a few investment.

Your acting like somaliland is not starving. Even the Ethiopia you praise is starving. Your delusional. And I said city not country. Mogadishu is considered one of the fastest growing.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Build a save road to Baidoa first.Clean up Al Shabab.Send away all the foreign actors and troops on your soil including the 30k AMISOM.:susp:

Maybe then we will take you seriously.:manny:

U are already part of Ethiopia kkkkk

FB_IMG_1528195091538.jpg

Macalin M

Out here
The 68 IQ is real

Firstly everyone realises the fed govt is trash

Secondly your Ethiopian “brothers” see every Somali as Somali. The only reason they are helping SLand is because they are smart and are causing more division. Unlike the Somalis who believe it is best to split up into our traditional Clan borders.

Oh well as long as all you idiot Somalis are still living I guess the Horn of Africa will belong to Kenya and Ethiopia as they will annex Somalia, Sland Pland and wreak havoc.
We will end up being the lower class but at least we will have our traditional “clan borders” :ftw9nwa:

I shoulda known Somalis had low IQ as soon as they were fighting each other over land in Ramadan

Ethiopia has just signed a peace deal with Eritrea. They now have 100,000 soldiers who were on the border with Eritrea that they are redeploying. Media reports say troop movements have already started.

The question is what is TPLF planning. Where are these soldiers going? Why are they moving them from the Eritrean border? Why is Ethiopia setting up a navy unless they mean to fight a naval country...

Bal u fekera arinntan. Somalispot political analysts discuss

:gucciwhat::yacadiim::farmajoyaab:
For oromos

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
You don't mean to include Somaliland in that "as one" comment of yours do you now? Our worst enemy in the Horn of Africa is Somalia.That will never change until you filthy lowly warlords,pirates and terrorists finally start re-educating yourselfs and act like civilized human beings.

@Futurist You should be celebrating another invasion of Ethiopia into Somalia.Currently Somaliland and Ethiopia are really close allies.They would never attack us because there is no benefit to it.They already have access to our port.But attacking Somalia is a different story.We both benefit from it big time.

During the month of Ramadan i tried abstaining from calling people out, but this guy is one simple-minded fk. Ya illahi yaqaan. While idiots like you are around SL wont amount to shit. @Futurist is a true beliver of SL, we disagree on that but he has my respect because he has common sense.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
For oromos
I never thought of that Ethiopia could invade on the pretext of finally finishing Shabab and during their occupation ship all the Oromos to Somali lands let’s be honest who could stop them Somalis are too weak too stupid and bitterly divided Ethiopia needs lebensraum:ohhh:

Ethiopia has just signed a peace deal with Eritrea. They now have 100,000 soldiers who were on the border with Eritrea that they are redeploying. Media reports say troop movements have already started.

The question is what is TPLF planning. Where are these soldiers going? Why are they moving them from the Eritrean border? Why is Ethiopia setting up a navy unless they mean to fight a naval country...

Bal u fekera arinntan. Somalispot political analysts discuss

Why do you have to spread lies to feed the anti-Ethiopian rhetoric? You are really delusional if you think Ethiopia will invade Somalia. Use your brain sxb. Why should Ethiopia do that? Ethiopia's long term interest lies in cooperating and economic integration with Djibouti, Somaliland and Eritrea. Somalia has nothing to offer to Ethiopia other than trouble. There is no need to invade. The only time our military will be interfering in Somalia is if Somalia becomes a security threat. But that is not the case for the foreseeable future. Besides, our troops are already in Somalia and to be honest, who needs hundreds of thousands of troops to invade current Somalia? You must be kidding. You have a an unrealistic view of yourself. Get some real mirror.

File:African_Union_forces_in_Somalia.png

African_Union_Mission_to_Somalia

Macalin M

Out here
Why do you have to spread lies to feed the anti-Ethiopian rhetoric? You are really delusional if you think Ethiopia will invade Somalia. Use your brain sxb. Why should Ethiopia do that? Ethiopia's long term interest lies in cooperating and economic integration with Djibouti, Somaliland and Eritrea. Somalia has nothing to offer to Ethiopia other than trouble. There is no need to invade. The only time our military will be interfering in Somalia is if Somalia becomes a security threat. But that is not the case for the foreseeable future. Besides, our troops are already in Somalia and to be honest, who needs hundreds of thousands of troops to invade current Somalia? You must be kidding. You have a an unrealistic view of yourself. Get some real mirror.

File:African_Union_forces_in_Somalia.png

African_Union_Mission_to_Somalia
It doesn’t matter if what he is saying could or couldn’t happen
Everyone knows the Ethiopians will annex Somalia in the near future unless something changes ( which I doubt )

It doesn’t matter if what he is saying could or couldn’t happen
Everyone knows the Ethiopians will annex Somalia in the near future unless something changes ( which I doubt )

Can you also give us some rational behind your "prophecy". Why would Ethiopia invade Somalia? What do we gain?

Macalin M

Out here
Can you also give us some rational behind your "prophecy". Why would Ethiopia invade Somalia? What do we gain?
You won’t have hooligans running around next door, and you will also be able to make use of the coastline more efficiently than Somalis are right now

You won’t have hooligans running around next door, and you will also be able to make use of the coastline more efficiently than Somalis are right now

You bet we make sure the hooligans are confined in their land. That is for sure but we don't need to annex Somalia to do so. Somali's coasts are way too far for us to have any use. As long as Somalia poses no security threat, we wish Somalia all the best! We want to see a peaceful and prosperous Somalia that is in peace with itself and with its neighbors. Sad many Somalis are still aiming for something else and hence AMISOM troops need to stay there for at least 2 decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.