Is becoming a Single mother inevitable?

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
And you birds like these basic men what does it say about ya'll
I have nothing to say…
Shocked Oprah Winfrey GIF

I refuse to be inflicted with the single mother curse, if I had kids and their father leaves me I am putting them up for adoption.

Every woman ik is a single mother. My cousin got married 3 years ago and even she got divorced cus she got cheated on. Even If i had a gun to my head I cant name one somali couple. I even grew in a single mother household including all my direct cousins that live here. Is this a common thing?
We need enforced monogamy

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I refuse to be inflicted with the single mother curse, if I had kids and their father leaves me I am putting them up for adoption.

:mjohreally:
Smart move. Those kids will just drag you down and make life harder. You can just spawn some new ones when you get married again.

NidarNidar

Punisher
You know what not it? Being a single mum, if he gets to forget about them kids why can’t I?
You got two deadbeats, here me being paying 800 euros to get my cat's teeth cleaned, close your legs and put on your trousers, don't bring kids into the world if you aren't taking responsibility.

You got two deadbeats, here me being paying 800 euros to get my cat's teeth cleaned, close your legs and put on your trousers, don't bring kids into the world if you aren't taking responsibility.
Well I wasn’t ever planning on becoming a mother, I was just speaking hypothetically. Secondly, I don’t get the cat remark what’s that about?

Trending

Latest posts