Is becoming a Single mother inevitable?

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Ok, Understandable as to why this is happening. Have a good day.

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Every woman ik is a single mother. My cousin got married 3 years ago and even she got divorced cus she got cheated on. Even If i had a gun to my head I cant name one somali couple. I even grew in a single mother household including all my direct cousins that live here. Is this a common thing?
I honestly only knew of 4 Somali single moms. Majority of the Somali families I've ran into were two parent households.

Many of the Somali marriages I’ve seen have been young, lower class, usually not very smart couples who are rushing into marriage often times to have sex or because they’ve romanticised the idea of marrying young, or they’re infatuated, coupled with the fact that many of these people have little to no experience in relationships or sex and Somali parents aren’t preparing there kids well nor are they setting a good example for a marriage it’s no wonder many of these marriages fail.

Many of the Somali marriages I’ve seen have been young, lower class, usually not very smart couples who are rushing into marriage often times to have sex or because they’ve romanticised the idea of marrying young, or they’re infatuated, coupled with the fact that many of these people have little to no experience in relationships or sex and Somali parents aren’t preparing there kids well nor are they setting a good example for a marriage it’s no wonder many of these marriages fail.
Perhaps, but our environment is also very spiritually dilapidated, tge essence of joy has been stripped from people, that's why it's important to cultivate yourself πŸ€”

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Every woman ik is a single mother. My cousin got married 3 years ago and even she got divorced cus she got cheated on. Even If i had a gun to my head I cant name one somali couple. I even grew in a single mother household including all my direct cousins that live here. Is this a common thing?
The UK is not real. From doctors getting paid 16 pounds to Somali diaspora there being all kinds of messed up. Even the weather hates your ass it’s always gloomy and raining. wllhi I feel so bad for you people 😭

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
The UK is not real. From doctors getting paid 16 pounds to Somali diaspora there being all kinds of messed up. Even the weather hates your ass it’s always gloomy and raining. wllhi I feel so bad for you people 😭
Get me out! Please 😭:damn:

Trending

Latest posts