Is anyone here virgin or not?

Is anyone here virgin or not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Huncho you shouldn’t speak to a woman like this.
What the f*ck do you hoes want from me?

giphy.gif

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I didn't start this interaction.Keep it moving you ugly ass hoe :camby:

Your baby face looking caato sorry ass needs to tone it down a bit cause it’s a bit ironic for you to call me a ho, while you’re one of the biggest hoes of them all. Stop making a fool of yourself by sharing these shameful acts of yours.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I’m a virgin. Tbh the thought of losing my virginity scares me. Like that shit prob hurts like a *beep*..

:deadmanny:

I plan on staying a virgin till the day I die. Insha’Allah, if I go to Jannah I might be one of those 72 virgins you greet.

Abaayo, I thought you want kids? I thought you would pleasure your husband any time he calls you to come to the bed which according to our religion if both couples want sex, they must be satisfied. Plus, once you get married you'll recieve the highest rewards and whenever you have sex you'll also get alot of rewards. Allah is truly the most merciful. :yloezpe:

SumMo

very lowkey
Abaayo, I thought you want kids? I thought you would pleasure your husband any time he calls you to come to the bed which according to our religion if both couples want sex, they must be satisfied. Plus, once you get married you'll recieve the highest rewards and whenever you have sex you'll also get alot of rewards. Allah is truly the most merciful. :yloezpe:
I do want kids..
:kendrickcry:
But losing my virginity scares the living crap out if me. idk why, it just sounds bad.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Your baby face looking caato sorry ass needs to tone it down a bit cause it’s a bit ironic for you to call me a ho, while you’re one of the biggest hoes of them all. Stop making a fool of yourself by sharing these shameful acts of yours.
First off you don't know how I look right now :ulyin:

Secondly a man can't be a hoe :manny:

Thirdly why are you so triggered :russ::russ::chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I do want kids..
But losing my virginity scares the living crap out if me. idk why, it just sounds bad.

Abaayo, once you lose your virginity by your husband, it's the most blessing thing to ever happen and it won't hurt. Maybe for couple seconds but eventually the pain will immediately stop and you'll have your best orgasm where you'll be enjoying all night so don't worry. :it0tdo8:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Virgin.

Even though I was mostly a cultural Muslim, I knew how big of a sin pre marital sex. Got out of some pretty close situations because of it.

Now I'm wondering how long I can last now.cause most of the chances I had were a 2 decent girls. I haven't had a super goregous chick make any moves on me yet. It's gonna be tough wallahi to curve some female like that

SumMo

very lowkey
Abaayo, once you lose your virginity by your husband, it's the most blessing thing to ever happen and it won't hurt. Maybe for couple seconds but eventually the pain will immediately stop and you'll have your best orgasm where you'll be enjoying all night so don't worry. :it0tdo8:
That made me feel better ngl..

Thank u walaal.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Virgin.

Even though I was mostly a cultural Muslim, I knew how big of a sin pre marital sex. Got out of some pretty close situations because of it.

Now I'm wondering how long I can last now.cause most of the chances I had were a 2 decent girls. I haven't had a super goregous chick make any moves on me yet. It's gonna be tough wallahi to curve some female like that
If your a cultural muslim than why are you avoiding sex?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
If your a cultural muslim than why are you avoiding sex
Wallahi like mid December I just started questioning everything. Cause I was talking to one female at the time. Nothing serious but I was thinking like damn I know this shit haram. Like I know this shit haram. I was questioning if I was Muslim or a gaal for a good minute.

Decided around mid December and January to just take deen seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts