Is anyone here virgin or not?

Is anyone here virgin or not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Are you a virgin or not? If you are who do you thank and if you aren't, please explain why you did it?

All I know is I'm a proud legit virgin. :hillarybiz:

Last edited:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I wish I was, I lost it to my girl. I’m actually surprised I still haven’t cheated on her.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Are you a virgin or not? If you are who do you thank and if you aren't, please explain why you did it?

All I know is I'm a proud legit virgin. :hillarybiz:

Why did you edit your post?

Last edited:

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Big ass Pakistani?

Never in my years of living have I seen a Pakistani with ass.
She had no breasts tho :francis:

The only race I haven't seen with a big ass are Asians.The day I meet a big ass Asian best believe I'm cuffing her :kanyeshrug:

SumMo

very lowkey
I’m a virgin. Tbh the thought of losing my virginity scares me. Like that shit prob hurts like a *beep*..

:deadmanny:

I plan on staying a virgin till the day I die. Insha’Allah, if I go to Jannah I might be one of those 72 virgins you greet.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I’m a virgin. Tbh the thought of losing my virginity scares me. Like that shit prob hurts like a *beep*..

I plan on staying a virgin till the day I die. Insha’Allah, if I get to Jannah, I might be one of those 72 virgins you meet.

Sheeko sxbey :gaasdrink:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity

I plan on staying a virgin till the day I die. Insha’Allah, if I get to Jannah, I might be one of those 72 virgins you meet.

:dead::dead: I'm deaddddd

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending