Is anyone here virgin or not?

Is anyone here virgin or not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
You use religion to control the women. You good for nothing ashy abdis use the religion when it suits you. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. f*ck Arabs and their extremist culture. I despise them.
Man get ya fish smellin ass on girl! I'm not going to bash all habesha, because some are great Muslims, and have treated me like family:friendhug:. But I will diss you, you bitter ass harlet. All you do is talk crap. Yo man needs to give you more dick, because your ass is straight buggin:damedamn:.
If a women wants to be a hoe, and get used like a 50 cent cinnamon roll, then let her. That applies to both males, and females. Somalis, and non Somalis. So please shut your generalizing ass up:camby:

Unfortunate not a virgin. Definitely not worth it, inshallah everyone who is one,stays one. Trust me, it ain't worth it. Stay strong, the world is difficult for you guys with the temptations but stay strong, Allah will reward you for it.

Is it possible to repent after every Haram thing you do? And it will be forgiven?
Yes but you can't go on repenting like it's some candy and you know you're gonna do it again anyways
You have to be sincere from your heart
And you have to have the intention of stopping it of course you could fall into the same sin again that doesn't mean your repetition will not be accepted Allah opens the doors of tawba until the sun comes form the west

Unfortunate not a virgin. Definitely not worth it, inshallah everyone who is one,stays one. Trust me, it ain't worth it. Stay strong, the world is difficult for you guys with the temptations but stay strong, Allah will reward you for it.
How did you lose it walahi I'm scared I may lose it before marriage too.
Not gonna lie women seem to love me alxamdulilah though I always screw it up before we reach 3rd base

Do-I-Look-Somali

Not gonna lie women seem to love me alxamdulilah though I always screw it up before we reach 3rd base
My brother... Thats Allah telling you to chill out. Take it as that, and run away from those females.
tenor.gif

My brother... Thats Allah telling you to chill out. Take it as that, and run away from those females.
tenor.gif
I know alxamdulilah I remember jocking with my friend and pinching her lightly so she did the same thing suddenly after that I see her trying to pinch my thigh she eventually stopped even trying to pinch it and started to caress my thigh she was getting closerclo my dick too but alxamdulilah I was saved by the bell:wowsweat:

I know alxamdulilah I remember jocking with my friend and pinching her lightly so she did the same thing suddenly after that I see her trying to pinch my thigh she eventually stopped even trying to pinch it and started to caress my thigh she was getting closerclo my dick too but alxamdulilah I was saved by the bell:wowsweat:

Be careful I've had women push up on me after I had rejected them plenty of times.

I had to push this one girl off of me like 4 or 5 times. She kept trying to jump on me. I grabbed her shoulders to push her back and she grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts. :francis:

#metoo :mjcry:

Be careful I've had women push up on me after I had rejected them plenty of times.

I had to push this one girl off of me like 4 or 5 times. She kept trying to jump on me. I grabbed her shoulders to push her back and she grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts. :francis:

#metoo :mjcry:
I couldn't resist my hands would've reflexively squeezed them:eek:

Do-I-Look-Somali

These women are dangerous bro, and are filled with as much lust as men. I blame :russ:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
If I f*ck then make tawba but plan to f*ck again....my repentance won't be accepted even though God forgives every sin?

This is not a game man. Zina is a no go zone. Avoiding the major sins is a sign of iman. Smaller sins are forgiven through swalah, sadaqah, zakah, hajj, istighfar praising Allah etc

I went to an cadaans person house for the first time. It was a house party and his neighbour was there, i found her average, she found me average, no drinking involved but shaytaan will make you think a 6/10 is 10/10. Sneaked into her house, it was in the laundry room. Very romantic.

Didn't do anything after that for years until a girlfriend from college and from there I stupidly just thought you already lost your virginity,might as well just carry on and did til maybe 3 years ago.Alhamdullilah now celibate but scared I will end up with someone with an even worse past then me as karma or worse my daughter becomes loose.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Man get ya fish smellin ass on girl! I'm not going to bash all habesha, because some are great Muslims, and have treated me like family:friendhug:. But I will diss you, you bitter ass harlet. All you do is talk crap. Yo man needs to give you more dick, because your ass is straight buggin:damedamn:.
If a women wants to be a hoe, and get used like a 50 cent cinnamon roll, then let her. That applies to both males, and females. Somalis, and non Somalis. So please shut your generalizing ass up:camby:
Your username is Do I look Somali :pachah1:
Apparently nigga you are ashamed to be Somalian :siilaanyolaugh:

Sit yo ass down

Do-I-Look-Somali

Your username is Do I look Somali :pachah1:
Apparently nigga you are ashamed to be Somalian :siilaanyolaugh:

Sit yo ass down
Aye don't you "nigga" me bruh. I'm the only Somali on this Earth who doesn't look Somali that truly loves his nation :rejoice:. You a cool person tho. I just think your Somali man needs to make better love to you, because the way you generalize Somali dudes makes it seem like you're sexually frustrated with him. Stop trippin, and force him to give you that vitamin D :patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts