Is a revolution gonna break out in Djibouti

Algeria's protests are never-ending lol, its almost become a hobby for them. Egypt is also in a rocky situation thanks to Sissi.

Ethiopia is a tinderbox waiting to explode if ethnic tensions aren't addressed.
Ethiopia is so screwed. Oromos are wylin. At least Algeria isn't having weekly mobs attacking their towns n shit. Funny how Abiy Ahmed ended the conflict in Sudan and made pace with Eritrea but his country is crumbling. Anyway, what a time to be alive. We can see all the events online.

Macalin M

Out here
Ethiopia is so screwed. Oromos are wylin. At least Algeria isn't having weekly mobs attacking their towns n shit. Funny how Abiy Ahmed ended the conflict in Sudan and made pace with Eritrea but his country is crumbling. Anyway, what a time to be alive. We can see all the events on the online.
Agreed. We could see a completely different map in the next 10-20 years.

Ethiopia is so screwed. Oromos are wylin. At least Algeria isn't having weekly mobs attacking their towns n shit. Funny how Abiy Ahmed ended the conflict in Sudan and made pace with Eritrea but his country is crumbling. Anyway, what a time to be alive. We can see all the events on the online.
Im all for Somali Galbeed seceding to form it's own independent state, would also like to incorporate Harari region as well.

Adal would be a good name for this new Horner state.

Agreed. We could see a completely different map in the next 10-20 years.
True but I think Ethiopia is gonna pull through eventually. It's the 21st Century and Ethiopia isn't gonna let Ogaden go so easily. Mobs and violence is not enough to separate a whole region.

Macalin M

Out here
True but I think Ethiopia is gonna pull through eventually. It's the 21st Century and Ethiopia isn't gonna let Ogaden go so easily. Mobs and violence is not enough to separate a whole region.
Yo bro anything can happen. So many countries around the world right now have disputes. That seeing a bunch of new countries form or disband isn’t unlikely. Not just in Muslim/African countries but also in Europe (Belgium splitting) and others as well.

man said Harar :pachah1:

Good luck, it's majority Christian and Oromo now. Also, why is that in Somali interest?
Harar has a lot of sentimental value & historical ties to Somalis & we consider Hararis as our close cousins.

Btw I've searched up the religous demographics of the Harari region, it actually has a Muslim majority (68.99%).

Harar has a lot of sentimental value & historical ties to Somalis & we consider Hararis as our close cousins.

Btw I've searched up the religous demographics of the Harari region, it actually has a Muslim majority (68.99%).
Forget it. Hararis (the actual hararis) see themselves as full Ethiopians, the gov has spread xabesha ideology and indoctrination quite well there. The days of Adal are over. They're a minority now, less than 15%.

"After the conquest of the Emirate of Harar by Ethiopian Empire, an influx of Amhara settled in Harar and its surroundings. The Somali population of the town was decimated following the overthrow of Iyasu V by Abyssinian militias."

btw what data are u looking at? It's clearly majority Orthodox, without even counting the protestants. lol

upload_2019-11-1_22-33-30.png

Forget it. Hararis (the actual hararis) see themselves as full Ethiopians, the gov has spread xabesha ideology and indoctrination quite well there. The days of Adal are over. They're a minority now, less than 15%.

"After the conquest of the Emirate of Harar by Ethiopian Empire, an influx of Amhara settled in Harar and its surroundings. The Somali population of the town was decimated following the overthrow of Iyasu V by Abyssinian militias."

btw what data are u looking at? It's clearly majority Orthodox, without even counting the protestants. lol

View attachment 81163
We're looking at two different things lol, i got the figures for the Harari region on Wiki, whereas you got the figures for only the city itself.

Screenshot_20191101-214004.png

As for how Harari identify themselves...of course they're Habeshas, but are the only Habesha group that is over 90% Muslim. I'd argue Hararis feel closer to Somalis, since our relationship has always been great, but they have negative relations with other Habeshas because of how Haile Selassie & Christian Habeshas have treated them very badly.

Last edited:
Exactly, there will high influx of refugees in gobolka awdal iyo salal. Therefore, I would hope that he makes some kind of reform.

lets remind ourselves that france maniplutated the 1967 referdum on decision of the fate of djibouti by
importing 10 of thousand of afars to curb pan-somali nationalism in the country. the current problems djibouti is facing is the fault of france

Ismail gulleh wa nin Xariif, whyo deh, if it wasn't for him djbouti would be a shit show. People in hargeysa make djbouti sound like the somali Dubai. Viva Ismail Omar gulleh

We're looking at two different things lol, i got the figures for the Harari region on Wiki, whereas you got your figures for only the city itself.
Ohhh I see I see. Fair enough.

As for how Harari identify themselves...of course they're Habeshas, but are the only Habesha group that is over 90% Muslim. I'd argue Hararis feel closer to Somalis, since our relationship has always been great, but have negative relations with other Habeshas because of how Haile Selassie & Christian Habeshas have treated them very badly.
Hararis are patriotic to Ethiopia though depsite their history. Plus they're too small and weak now to even be relevant. The region is dominated by Oromos and Amxaras, what's the opinion of hararis gonna do? There's def a few hararis who would join the Somali agenda but it is what it is. They don't even control their city or region. RIP Harar.

Trending