Is a revolution gonna break out in Djibouti

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

IMG_20191101_183730.jpg
IMG_20191101_183725.jpg

I'm not sure, but I heard some issa in djbouti dont like Ismail gulleh because apparently because his wife is issaq , some issa believe the issaq citizens get preferential treatment. I dont know but i might be wrong....

I'm not sure, but I heard some issa in djbouti dont like Ismail gulleh because apparently because his wife is issaq , some issa believe the issaq citizens get preferential treatment. I dont know but i might be wrong....

Issa and Isaaq are in very good terms. The problem is that IOG is corrupt and most of the businesses men are Isaaqs who are in his pocket. He looted the country for many years, hence many people in Djibouti don't like him.

Anyway we must support him unconditionally, because we cannot allow Afar to ever rule Djibouti. Once they come into power, Ethopia and even Ereteria will prefer an Afar over a Somali president. Somaliland will be more isolated than before and Somalia looses it's military support. Secondly a civil war will destroy Somaliland, we can barely feed our own population, let alone hundred of thousands new refuuges.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
lets remind ourselves that france maniplutated the 1967 referdum on decision of the fate of djibouti by
importing 10 of thousand of afars to curb pan-somali nationalism in the country. the current problems djibouti is facing is the fault of france

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
https://africatimes.com/2019/11/01/in-djibouti-opposition-protests-met-with-force/
There are many mass protests in the Muslim World. From the resignation of Saad Hariri of Lebanon to Iraq’s ongoing protests. Now Djibouti has its fair share who has a president who changed the constitution. We shall not stop this man embezzles funds and gives them to his government which is corrupt there is barely any development!
:fittytousand:Hallelujah!!!:siilaanyosmile:

It's about time he's kicked out of office. The corrupt donkey turned Djibouti into the biggest brothel for foreign armed forces in the world for his own financial gains.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Djibouti is the definition of qaashin peace, what’s the point of peace when your country is shit :stopit:

Trending

Latest posts