Is a revolution gonna break out in Djibouti

Ohhh I see I see. Fair enough.

Hararis are patriotic to Ethiopia though depsite their history. Plus they're too small and weak now to even be relevant. The region is dominated by Oromos and Amxaras, what's the opinion of hararis gonna do? There's def a few hararis who would join the Somali agenda but it is what it is. They don't even control their city or region. RIP Harar.
When shit hits the fan in Ethiopia, liberation or as how opponents would call it "conquest" will happen.

Hararis will join in droves i can assure you that.
:sass1:

Ohhh I see I see. Fair enough.

Hararis are patriotic to Ethiopia though depsite their history. Plus they're too small and weak now to even be relevant. The region is dominated by Oromos and Amxaras, what's the opinion of hararis gonna do? There's def a few hararis who would join the Somali agenda but it is what it is. They don't even control their city or region. RIP Harar.
Harari's are a small number but I don't think there culture is going to die out. From what I read, their numbers are around 200,000 and as Ethiopia continues to grow, their numbers will grow. Despite being a minority in Harar, They still rule it as Ethiopia is a Federal nation giving different ethnic groups the rights to rule their region and there the third largest in Harar.

They still make up a significant population in Harar. They most likely will preserve their language/culture, grow their numbers which will eventually make them grow stronger. May Allah make them powerful and Increase them in Size, land and power.

We have Harari's here in Toronto, there good people.

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
FINALLY! f*ck that fat shit bag Gulleh for selling our country out to disgusting sack of shit foreigners. I don't give a shit if Djibouti reverts back to the 1991 civil war, we just want him out!

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
There are protest going on all around the world. How interesting. I wonder what the cause.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
FINALLY! f*ck that fat shit bag Gulleh for selling our country out to disgusting sack of shit foreigners. I don't give a shit if Djibouti reverts back to the 1991 civil war, we just want him out!
Didn't you talk in name of Isaaq in Somalia. Now you saying Dijbouti your country. Wariya what is your country?

Trending