Is a 22 year age gap too much?

yaab.waaye waxaas. Op lets her 'cousin' or friend whatever she is roam the streets of diff country with an ajnabi man, she aint married to while @Halimo-2018 will encourage her friend to jump off a cliff in the name of 'You go girl.' And 'it aint my business.'

Yaab.

:mjlol:
Nigga no I have full time school I can’t babysit horny niggas but her brothers went to Thailand with them and in Greece they rented out a floor for the family and they was watching them hard.. somehow they disappeared for 2 days tho and said they were exploring different parts of the city with a guide and didn’t bother telling anyone else cuz they know they rest r lazy and hate hiking

I've had bigger women in my life but most women i had were normal sized. Big women don't worry me as I am 200lb Neanderthal dude.
Big guys have the most stamina which is weird. I saw this guy with tiddies at the kickboxing gym he was going at it nonStop ✋ now I’m gnna find a nigga like that and he can go at smth else non stop hehehehe 🤪🤪🙈🙈

yaab.waaye waxaas. Op lets her 'cousin' or friend whatever she is roam the streets of diff country with an ajnabi man, she aint married to while @Halimo-2018 will encourage her friend to jump off a cliff in the name of 'You go girl.' And 'it aint my business.'

Yaab.

wait is the 40 year old not somali? daaamn that girl must have been violated long time ago lol

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Big guys have the most stamina which is weird. I saw this guy with tiddies at the kickboxing gym he was going at it nonStop ✋ now I’m gnna find a nigga like that and he can go at smth else non stop hehehehe 🤪🤪🙈🙈
He'll knock out any nigga who dare messes with you sister.

Yaab.

And he’s not ajanabi he’s half somali

so she has brothers as well and they all went together and the brothers are ok a 40 year old man disappear with their sister? These people dont sound somalis.....atleast not the somalis I know
The brothers r siils and tbh they’re not very traditional the dad wears cowboy hats and acts crazy but the mom is very religious... but men control families so it’s up to them to keep their sister safe but they said they were busy and weren’t worried because they know the guy.. like they called them and said they were safe but the whole point of having he brothers there was to make sure no seggs happened so yeah

Cerberus

VIP
The brothers r siils and tbh they’re not very traditional the dad wears cowboy hats and acts crazy but the mom is very religious... but men control families so it’s up to them to keep their sister safe but they said they were busy and weren’t worried because they know the guy
The brothers are Siils? Like Vaginas?
Or Seal like singer or seal that swims in seas?

41yzw17euy_Harbor_Seal_on_Ice_close_0357_6_11_07.jpg
Seal_2012_(cropped).jpg

The brothers are Siils? Like Vaginas?
Or Seal like singer or seal that swims in seas?

View attachment 195424View attachment 195425
No as in they’re pussys. I wish I could post a pic of them so you’d know what I mean. Basically they were supposed to chaperone her and the guy so nothing happened but when they went off to tour the city and go hiking with this local tour group for 2 days.., the guy called them and the brothers said they don’t care what they do and they’d prefer staying in the hotel cuz they’re too lazy to tour and shit😭😭 and they’re like we trust U brother . even tho my mom and her mom don’t and want the girl to be safe

The brothers r siils and tbh they’re not very traditional the dad wears cowboy hats and acts crazy but the mom is very religious... but men control families so it’s up to them to keep their sister safe but they said they were busy and weren’t worried because they know the guy.. like they called them and said they were safe but the whole point of having he brothers there was to make sure no seggs happened so yeah
The brothers sound pathetic. How they all good their sister is being clapped are them is beyond me

The brothers sound pathetic. How they all good their sister is being clapped are them is beyond me
Yeah I mean I’m going to warn her and let her do her thing. She’s almost 20, most of our parents were around that age when they’ve seen wars and had to hustle. She’s a smart girl we would always get As together in uni until she decided to take a break to travel💀I hope she’s safe and may this be a lesson to Somali men to be better leaders cuz wtf

Nigga no I have full time school I can’t babysit horny niggas but her brothers went to Thailand with them and in Greece they rented out a floor for the family and they was watching them hard.. somehow they disappeared for 2 days tho and said they were exploring different parts of the city with a guide and didn’t bother telling anyone else cuz they know they rest r lazy and hate hiking
My policy and the policies of strong geeljires is.."marry the girl and THEN travel with her where u want." If not then bounce simple.
Regarding my wife i only touhed her twice and not even in a sexual way, avoided going to her house and she is a raaliya now.
:rejoice:

Cerberus

VIP
My policy and the policies of strong geeljires is.."marry the girl and THEN travel with her where u want." If not then bounce simple.
Regarding my wwife i only touvhes her twice and not even in a sexual way, avoided going to her house and she is a raaliya now.
:rejoice:
Thy wife is thy wife. Thou art needst to get along with thee wife and listen to her for thy days are numbered and tis but a Mortal.

Keo

VIP
Some people cry about a 5 year gap. I've seen some people on Twitter saying that a 25 year old man can't be with an 18 year or even a 21 year old. Mentally ill wallahi.

As for a 22 year gap? If both parties are okay with it then
:kanyeshrug:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts