Is a 22 year age gap too much?

The guy is stightly above his prime, looks young,phsically fit, rich(MashAllah) theyre in love.
Why are u a raod block if u dnt feel some type of way?

:gaasdrink:
Kk imma let them be tbh. They already planning some cringe ass baby names too... I’ll take pics of the wedding for u bruv

Damn! She getting clapped unmarried?

:ooh:
I think so tbh she gets defensive when we ask but astaghfurallah it’s not good to lie about Muslim women so I’m not sure. All I know is once he asked her when they were on a ski trip in France and she said she wasn’t ready and he said he respects that but idk they’re weird now like they were missing from the rest of the group for a whole 2 days in Greece??

I think so tbh she gets defensive when we ask but astaghfurallah it’s not good to lie about Muslim women so I’m not sure. All I know is once he asked her when they were on a ski trip in France and she said she wasn’t ready and he said he respects that but idk they’re weird now like they were missing from the rest of the group for a whole 2 days in Greece??
No man that age would take a girl on trip and spend so much money on her without getting any...come on now.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
My family friend was born in 2001 and she wants to marry this guy who was born in 1979💀💀 Her father approves because apparently he knows the guys and thinks he’s good enough, but her mom, myself and the rest of the family are quite skeptical. Wtf does an old ass man want from a young girl. The thing is he’s kinda a weirdo with hippie vibes and likes hiking/ nature. He doesn’t look old tbh and they have the same interests. She really likes him because he takes her on vacations to explore different places her parents would never let her go to. Right now they’re in Greece and a couple of weeks ago they were in Thailand.

Should I just leave her alone and let her wait and see how things turn out or should I try to force a set up with a family friend she used to date but ended up dropping for this guy.
I was born 85 and had 2 early 20s Somali girls at my house bachelor party style home for months having fun and getting kinky so age ain't nothing but a number but I got anti-aging anti-oxidizing genes so I still look and feel early 20s

I was born 85 and had 2 early 20s Somali girls at my house bachelor party style home for months having fun and getting kinky so age ain't nothing but a number but I got anti-aging anti-oxidizing genes so I still look and feel early 20s
Waryaaa kinky??? I’m telling ur Hoyo

No. I would rather not lose my friendship. She may ot may not listen to my advice but then end up cutting me off for good. Unless she asks for my opinion anyways To each their own ✌🏼
What is the point of friendship if u guys arent discouraging eachother's bad choices? Ciyaal ma nihin wax kale noo sheeg that aint a frienship.
:camby:

Hoyo isn't surprised by whatever she hears of me but please don't tell my current Somali woman. B
Dw bro as long as you’ve toned it down now. May I ask are Somali couples that kinky? I find it hard to picture cuz we’re so pious. Do y’all tear of ur guuntimo and start having ape seggs while screaming in af Somali? Lmk so ik how to treat my future hubby

Cerberus

VIP
Dw bro as long as you’ve toned it down now. May I ask are Somali couples that kinky? I find it hard to picture cuz we’re so pious. Do y’all tear of ur guuntimo and start having ape seggs while screaming in af Somali? Lmk so ik how to treat my future hubby
You must've not seen the NSFW sub forum fetishes on here huh? Let me just put it this way. My cousins husband who is Somali told me he aroused his ex women via licking around her butt ring. Just go deep browsing in thw SSPOT NSFW sub and you'll see just how horny Somali couples get. If a Somali is with an Ajnabi then multiply that horniness by 2 to 3 times.

160972251-lion-bites-neck-of-female-whilst-mating.jpg

You must've not seen the NSFW sub forum fetishes on here huh? Let me just put it this way. My cousins husband who is Somali told me he aroused his ex women via licking around her butt ring. Just go deep browsing in thw SSPOT NSFW sub and you'll see just how horny Somali couples get. If a Somali is with an Ajnabi then multiply that horniness by 2 to 3 times.

View attachment 195423
Astaghfurallah!!! How do you guys have the stamina... you’re so thin and the women are so fat you’d have to peel through so many layers to get there and it would be tiring asf!! May god guide the ape seggs niggas... hopefully I marry a guy with no kinks and let’s me lie there like a piece of wood

daamn @Halimo-2018 aint a good friend. You wouldnt even talk to your friend if she was in bad situation. So much for friendship eh
yaab.waaye waxaas. Op lets her 'cousin' or friend whatever she is roam the streets of diff country with an ajnabi man, she aint married to while @Halimo-2018 will encourage her friend to jump off a cliff in the name of 'You go girl.' And 'it aint my business.'

Yaab.

:mjlol:

Cerberus

VIP
Astaghfurallah!!! How do you guys have the stamina... you’re so thin and the women are so fat you’d have to peel through so many layers to get there and it would be tiring asf!! May god guide the ape seggs niggas... hopefully I marry a guy with no kinks and let’s me lie there like a piece of wood
I've had bigger women in my life but most women i had were normal sized. Big women don't worry me as I am 200lb Neanderthal dude.

Trending