Is a 22 year age gap too much?

This is why I have very little faith in the avg Somali father to protect or care for his daughters. Any other non-Somali aabo would’ve been absolutely disgusted and enraged and would want to protect his daughter instinctively. He’d encourage her to get an educating but instead he wants her to be with an old retired man who will control and abuse her. So in other words he has the best interest of the man at heart and not his own daughter’s smh!

Also, this guy is not even a millennial, he’s gen X. There are two whole generations between him and her. Also at age 41 gen x farah why is he single if he’s so amaizing smh. May God protect this poor girl smh.
Yeah exactlyyyy omg her father literally doesn’t see a problem with it and just says daadka waa hasidiiin and that’s why this guy can’t find another woman

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
She's an adult, isn't she? If she wants to marry him it's her decision. If she was your sister, then yeah you're allowed to say something. But since she isn't, it's not your problem.

She's an adult, isn't she? If she wants to marry him it's her decision. If she was your sister, then yeah you're allowed to say something. But since she isn't, it's not your problem.
She’s like my half cousin and we grew up together. My family basically raised her for a bit when hers was having issues.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
She’s like my half cousin and we grew up together. My family basically raised her for a bit when hers was having issues.
Cousin is not the same thing as a sibling, no matter how close you are. You could start a lot of family drama if you intervene in her life. Avoid the headache and don't get yourself involved.

Yeah exactlyyyy omg her father literally doesn’t see a problem with it and just says daadka waa hasidiiin and that’s why this guy can’t find another woman
She already travelling with this man and giving him booty. Might as well marry her and make it halal. I understand the dad. Nothing excites a woman more than forbidden love. So if the family goes against her they will just push her to him

My family friend was born in 2001 and she wants to marry this guy who was born in 1979💀💀 Her father approves because apparently he knows the guys and thinks he’s good enough, but her mom, myself and the rest of the family are quite skeptical. Wtf does an old ass man want from a young girl. The thing is he’s kinda a weirdo with hippie vibes and likes hiking/ nature. He doesn’t look old tbh and they have the same interests. She really likes him because he takes her on vacations to explore different places her parents would never let her go to. Right now they’re in Greece and a couple of weeks ago they were in Thailand.

Should I just leave her alone and let her wait and see how things turn out or should I try to force a set up with a family friend she used to date but ended up dropping for this guy.
How old does he look ?

My family friend was born in 2001 and she wants to marry this guy who was born in 1979💀💀 Her father approves because apparently he knows the guys and thinks he’s good enough, but her mom, myself and the rest of the family are quite skeptical. Wtf does an old ass man want from a young girl. The thing is he’s kinda a weirdo with hippie vibes and likes hiking/ nature. He doesn’t look old tbh and they have the same interests. She really likes him because he takes her on vacations to explore different places her parents would never let her go to. Right now they’re in Greece and a couple of weeks ago they were in Thailand.

Should I just leave her alone and let her wait and see how things turn out or should I try to force a set up with a family friend she used to date but ended up dropping for this guy.
:chrisfreshhah:
Qaraar ayaa ku haayo abaayo. Be happy for her.
And pray u get a man to take u to thailand.
@Basra come diagnose this.

I wouldn’t disrespect my friends relationship even i see red flags let her make own mistakes be there if she cries back to me otherwise i be minding my business.

Bruh she's jealous, dnt u see it. im afraid for the poor girl, she might give her the evil eye.
Omg I’m not jealous wallah. And the girl is still 19 she’s a December baby and the guy is like 41. I just think it’s weird and I don’t know why she dropped a perfectly good guy about our age who’s financially stable too for an older guy you feel. But I’ll let her do her thing

Exactly I think as friends we should at least alert her put she’s in this weird phase and her dad enables it. Her mom doesn’t know how to approach it without being rude u know
The guy is stightly above his prime, looks young,phsically fit, rich(MashAllah) theyre in love.
Why are u a raod block if u dnt feel some type of way?

:gaasdrink: