Status
Not open for further replies.
@LarryThePuntite come in. I've come into a bit of money (nothing much really, just a few grand). I would rather more of that money for a rainy day than spend it or just leave it lying in a bank account. What do you suggest I do? Invest in a mutual fund, a high interest savings account, high yield bonds, EFT?

I'm gonna look around for some fund managers, I want to get in the habit of saving investing rather than spending.

@Prince Abubu

Are you on the NASDAQ or TSX?

What currency is the money in? CAD, USD or Pounds?

If your in the TSX try a Marijuana ETF

Or the Vangaurd Index for the SNP 500 on the Nasdaq.

Just to get your feet wet.

It you’re a really interested in some risk that creates employment, you can send buy a water filter or water softener filters and get family member back home depending on where you Gobol is to open a tiny shop.

Stay away from Gucci belts and bottle service.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Bitcoins?
we talked about bitcoins but hes not interested in risky deals so thats out.

if he cud stomach the risk i wud have went with the coin seeing how insane its rising. i bet it might hit the $10k marl before the year ends.

useless advice. :snoop:

I noticed you’re the only Neef that follows me around when there’s a discussion about investing or anything business related.

Are you one of those Somalis that gets filled with internal rage when one of his buddies graduates, gets a career, marrys and buys a home? I bet you fucking hate being left behind.

You and I are not the same “Asaag”.

I tear up when I see my friends get keys into homes and start careers. I’m so happy for them.

But why do the left behinds always hate on us?

You guys all look the same and talk the same.

At least the thugs and neefs say things like “Yo, get that paper dawg”.

But it’s always you little xasiids that can’t sleep at night when one of their friends starts a business or scores a sweet gig.

What’s wrong with the “Asaag” we leave behind?

She’s always following me around.

:what1:

we talked about bitcoins but hes not interested in risky deals so thats out.

if he cud stomach the risk i wud have went with the coin seeing how insane its rising. i bet it might hit the $10k marl before the year ends.

I'm a complete ahmaq I had 1.5btc a while back it was worth around 700gbp per btc it was going down to nearly 300gbp so i bugged out and cashed out, few months later it hit the 3000s :mjcry:

El padrone

I noticed you’re the only Neef that follows me around when there’s a discussion about investing or anything business related.

Are you one of those Somalis that gets filled with internal rage when one of his buddies graduates, gets a career, marrys and buys a home? I bet you fucking hate being left behind.

You and I are not the same “Asaag”.

I tear up when I see my friends get keys into homes and start careers. I’m so happy for them.

But why do the left behinds always hate on us?

You guys all look the same and talk the same.

At least the thugs and neefs say things like “Yo, get that paper dawg”.

But it’s always you little xasiids that can’t sleep at night when one of their friends starts a business or scores a sweet gig.

What’s wrong with the “Asaag” we leave behind?

She’s always following me around.

:what1:
:siilaanyolaugh:

triggered sawmaaha?

listen bud no one hates u kow dheh.

threads like this bring us together because like you answered ur question, business and investment stuff interest both of us.

the difference is you are full of text book crap like do this and that with no actual experience doing it yourselve. i give practical advice without misleading or endangering ppls finances.

im blunt with u because i thought you could handle dood ragganimo but everytime im critical, you think im xaasid because im 'hating'. nah thats not how the business world works, there will be columns after columns, articles and op eds that will look after and criticize business ventures, deals and compare the pros and cons, their ethical side, the contractors and their expertise and track record, value for the finance, the IRR etc etc.

you see, its not xaasidnimo. its the way it is. and by resorting to self Pitiness will only make you susceptible to further scrutiny on competency. you need critic's voice to be better and more resilient, more prepared and competent.

no xanaaq sxb.

El padrone

I'm a complete ahmaq I had 1.5btc a while back it was worth around 700gbp per btc it was going down to nearly 300gbp so i bugged out and cashed out, few months later it hit the 3000s :mjcry:
i feel you sxb.

you shud have hold to it and ride the ecstasy. whatever the price at the moment, even if at lower than u bought u could always sell it at premium ~ 10 times your first purchase price. because thats how exotic is bitcoin now.

damn tho 1.5 BTC wud have been about $10k now. jeeez

i feel you sxb.

you shud have hold to it and ride the ecstasy. whatever the price at the moment, even if at lower than u bought u could always sell it at premium ~ 10 times your first purchase price. because thats how exotic is bitcoin now.

damn tho 1.5 BTC wud have been about $10k now. jeeez

:kendrickcry::kendrickcry:

But what's this premium thing? I only sell on one shit website where half the time I get ripped off?

El padrone

:kendrickcry::kendrickcry:

But what's this premium thing? I only sell on one shit website where half the time I get ripped off?
premium as in more than the spot price or the prevailing market price. that is if you find someone willing to buy ur coins more than its actual value.

its not only websites, if you find anyone willing to buy yall can exchange it thru your bitcoin wallet of choice.

:siilaanyolaugh:

triggered sawmaaha?

listen bud no one hates u kow dheh.

threads like this bring us together because like you answered ur question, business and investment stuff interest both of us.

the difference is you are full of text book crap like do this and that with no actual experience doing it yourselve. i give practical advice without misleading or endangering ppls finances.

im blunt with u because i thought you could handle dood ragganimo but everytime im critical, you think im xaasid because im 'hating'. nah thats not how the business world works, there will be columns after columns, articles and op eds that will look after and criticize business ventures, deals and compare the pros and cons, their ethical side, the contractors and their expertise and track record, value for the finance, the IRR etc etc.

you see, its not xaasidnimo. its the way it is. and by resorting to self Pitiness will only make you susceptible to further scrutiny on competency. you need critic's voice to be better and more resilient, more prepared and competent.

no xanaaq sxb.

Dude,

You’re not from my Gobol, my country or social class.
:camby:

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
@Prince Abubu

A few grand ain't going to do shit for you. Especially if you're after a safe investment.

I'd recommend you to use that money instead to upgrade your professional skills by taking a supplementary course in your field.

You might not get a 10x return but it would leave you with more money to spend in the future if your career picks up.

El padrone

Isaaq, Darood and Hawiye still haven’t produced an investment business channel anywhere on earth.

:ohno:
:drakelaugh:

youtube channel? realy nigga, you discrediting all hawiye, darod and isaaqs entire accomplishment in regenerating somalias/sland economy thru private sector entrepreneurship? the multi billion dollar industries they created from scratch? all because you created a yt channel? damn!

what about the other somalis that manage the multi million investment funds, ventures etc. do you think that is nothing compared to your channel with the huge staggering of thousands subs? lol caadi iska dhig waryaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending