Status
Not open for further replies.
:drakelaugh:

youtube channel? realy nigga, you discrediting all hawiye, darod and isaaqs entire accomplishment in regenerating somalias/sland economy thru private sector entrepreneurship? the multi billion dollar industries they created from scratch? all because you created a yt channel? damn!

what about the other somalis that manage the multi million investment funds, ventures etc. do you think that is nothing compared to your channel with the huge staggering of thousands subs? lol caadi iska dhig waryaa

I stopped reading @ YouTube.

I’m talking about televised business content.

Not a single Isaaq, Hawiye or Darood owned news stations covers business internally or internationally.

Somalis like you hored information, you live a scarcity based lifestyle in the west and Somalia. Not all Somalis are the same, many share information move eachother forward.

You and I come from completely different Social classes. Get your ass out of Social housing.

Once you change leave Somalis based on class instead of qabil, you will be able to sniff neefs like yourself from 100,000km away.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I stopped reading @ YouTube.

I’m talking about televised business content.

Not a single Isaaq, Hawiye or Darood owned news stations covers business internally or internationally.

Somalis like you hored information, you live a scarcity based lifestyle in the west and Somalia. Not all Somalis are the same, many share information move eachother forward.

You and I come from completely different Social classes. Get your ass out of Social housing.

Once you change leave Somalis based on class instead of qabil, you will be able to sniff neefs like yourself from 100,000km away.

lol you are funny u know that.

now we are on the same page, you clarified you only give informational stuff not certified advice based on concrete data and experience. caadi sxb.

FYI i know it might surprise you but you shud know i was born and bred in africa. not everyone of us gets to live in social housing and gov hand outs. so despite all the disadvantages you wud associate with africa, my my vast knowledge and presence on this platform should give an idea of how high im on your socalled "class" if not above you lool.

grind on sxb. looking forward to seeing you on forbes africa:30 under 30 edition.

lol you are funny u know that.

now we are on the same page, you clarified you only give informational stuff not certified advice based on concrete data and experience. caadi sxb.

FYI i know it might surprise you but you shud know i was born and bred in africa. not everyone of us gets to live in social housing and gov hand outs. so despite all the disadvantages you wud associate with africa, my my vast knowledge and presence on this platform should give an idea of how high im on your socalled "class" if not above you lool.

grind on sxb. looking forward to seeing you on forbes africa:30 under 30 edition.

Focus on your Gobol, Turd Stain

:camby:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
we talked about bitcoins but hes not interested in risky deals so thats out.

if he cud stomach the risk i wud have went with the coin seeing how insane its rising. i bet it might hit the $10k marl before the year ends.

lets talk business akh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts