invading the uk

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Somali girls and their naughty behaviour was low-key before reer euro came.

I'm not saying they were angels but they kept stuff hidden and had shame , but ever since reer euro came its like they went crazy and started doing everything caadan girls do.

Wallahi 05 to 06 years you will hardly see a somali girl outside without hijab let alone an ajnabi.

Now you got adoon gorillas and hairy pakis talking about somali girls this somali girls that, somali girls without hijab, somali girls going Madow carnivals etc.

Thats because Somali males are cucks. I’ve seen a Bengali slapping a Bengali girl he doesn’t even know cuz she was whoring around at a party. Somali boys will teach the Jamaican nigga Somali words so he can impress a Somali girl.

Somali girls and their naughty behaviour was low-key before reer euro came.

I'm not saying they were angels but they kept stuff hidden and had shame , but ever since reer euro came its like they went crazy and started doing everything caadan girls do.

Wallahi 05 to 06 years you will hardly see a somali girl outside without hijab let alone an ajnabi.

Now you got adoon gorillas and hairy pakis talking about somali girls this somali girls that, somali girls without hijab, somali girls going Madow carnivals etc.

:wowsweat: this is too much.

Madow? Paki? Let me just die.:kendrickcry:

Why not? I'm deeply concerned with our women selling themselves. I always thought it was the UK Somali women doing that. Or is this a baseless rumor?

Hounslow kulahaa. Bro, I googled that and it looks like a Paradise compared to the other place.:pachah1::chrisfreshhah:
Well, I don't know what shithole u went to :pachah1:

And yh reer London is quite promiscuous...among the worst. All kinds of stories, they get drunk and get knocked up by Madows. I'm not saying it's a majority or minority but it's def a significant amount sis. :jcoleno:

:wowsweat: this is too much.

Madow? Paki? Let me just die.:kendrickcry:

Like @AarHawd_7 said majority here are cucks, I know this reer xamar nacas on my road who was chilling with a habashi guy and teaching him somali words because the habashi guy " wanted a somali girl " , I had to sitck it on the reer benadiri idiot and he understood now hes the biggest freedom fighter for lost xaalimos in london.

:hemad:

Like @AarHawd_7 said majority here are cucks, I know this reer xamar nacas on my road who was chilling with a habashi guy and teaching him somali words because the habashi guy " wanted a somali girl " , I had to sitck it on the reer benadiri idiot and he understood now hes the biggest freedom fighter for lost xaalimos in london.

:hemad:
No way. Even teaching a xabashi to chat them up? :dead:

Was he an Eri at least?

:rejoice: I'm in a land of barwaaqo, Alhamdulillah.

I haven't seen most of this shit here.

I will keep you lot in my duas, I will also ask allah to bless you with pious wives.:mjlaugh:

Well, I don't know what shithole u went to :pachah1:

And yh reer London is quite promiscuous...among the worst. All kinds of stories, they get drunk and get knocked up by Madows. I'm not saying it's a majority or minority but it's def a significant amount sis. :jcoleno:
When you say knocked up, you mean pregnant?

Never expected that since their brothers are strict. But do you think our gabdo gets their bikro broken by ajnabis as well?
Yep it happened before lol.

Also timo jileecs have a large af population they're not all strict. Most of them are 'moderate' but it's not hard to spot the gaalo ones, it depends.

Trending