invading the uk

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
yo i'm off to visit my family in londeni̶s̶t̶a̶n̶ soon. anyone know nice places to see/ eat at.

Attachments

• map-33210_1-54758_1.jpg
    map-33210_1-54758_1.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 292
saw this on the tl if you're interested, it's more touristy kinda stuff, but if you want to experience proper london that may include 18+ things then you'll have to know someone from here.

Here's an updated one that may have things left out from first.

;
Here are rooftop places cause there's so many here for some reason, mixture of bars and restaurants:

Food places (Halal) : Another one, mixed halal/not-halal :

Abti how are your muscles gonna protect you against a Madow running with a rambo :kodaksmiley:

If you're really scared about the crime in London then you're a imo. It's not like London is the only place with crime, and every else is a utopia where crime is a foreign concept. North America, the US especially, has 0 place to talk about crime since over 75% of its cities has a higher crime rate than the biggest city in the UK, London.

London is not even in the top 10 dangerous cities in Europe, the list is filled with cadaan cities that make you think of history and sophistication, but has the highest crime rate per capita in Europe. London has way less crime than even Belfast and Glasgow, both cities in the UK where it's majority white.

2019 findings by World Atlas; https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-europe.html
1. Tallinn, Estonia (5.5 homicides per 100,000 people)
2. Glasgow, Scotland (5.1 homicides per 100,000 people)
3. Vilnius, Lithuania (4.7 homicides per 100,000 people)
4. Moscow, Russia (4.2 homicides per 100,000 people)
5. Podgorica, Montenegro (3.5 homicides per 100,000 people)
6. Belfast, Northern Ireland (3.3 homicides per 100,000 people)
7. Riga, Latvia (3.3 homicides per 100,000 people)
8. Kiev, Ukraine (3.2 homicides per 100,000 people)
9. Zurich, Switzerland (3.0 homicides per 100,000 people)
10. Brussels, Belgium (2.8 homicides per 100,000 people)

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
If you're really scared about the crime in London then you're a imo. It's not like London is the only place with crime, and every else is a utopia where crime is a foreign concept. North America, the US especially, has 0 place to talk about crime since over 75% of its cities has a higher crime rate than the biggest city in the UK, London.

London is not even in the top 10 dangerous cities in Europe, the list is filled with cadaan cities that make you think of history and sophistication, but has the highest crime rate per capita in Europe. London has way less crime than even Belfast and Glasgow, both cities in the UK where it's majority white.

2019 findings by World Atlas; https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-europe.html
1. Tallinn, Estonia (5.5 homicides per 100,000 people)
2. Glasgow, Scotland (5.1 homicides per 100,000 people)
3. Vilnius, Lithuania (4.7 homicides per 100,000 people)
4. Moscow, Russia (4.2 homicides per 100,000 people)
5. Podgorica, Montenegro (3.5 homicides per 100,000 people)
6. Belfast, Northern Ireland (3.3 homicides per 100,000 people)
7. Riga, Latvia (3.3 homicides per 100,000 people)
8. Kiev, Ukraine (3.2 homicides per 100,000 people)
9. Zurich, Switzerland (3.0 homicides per 100,000 people)
10. Brussels, Belgium (2.8 homicides per 100,000 people)

Bullshit, if you live here you know London is far from safe.

Bullshit, if you live here you know London is far from safe.

I've lived in 3 different boroughs and never experienced or witnessed major crime, and I'm not sheltered as I've been going out in mixed groups since I was like 14. If you're too pussy to live here nothings stopping you from moving to actual dangerous cities to humble you. The only major crime close to me is when my brother got into a brawl and was hit in the head with a bottle, but I'm pretty sure that happens with every single city with people on nights out

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I've lived in 3 different boroughs and never experienced or witnessed major crime, and I'm not sheltered as I've been going out in mixed groups since I was like 14. If you're too pussy to live here nothings stopping you from moving to actual dangerous cities to humble you. The only major crime close to me is when my brother got into a brawl and was hit in the head with a bottle, but I'm pretty sure that happens with every single city with people on nights out

I just clocked you are a girl, lol. Nobody would do something to you. For a Somali boy it’s different though. Try to walk in Kentish Town, Leytonstone or in Edmonton as a Somali boy during the night.

I just clocked you are a girl, lol. Nobody would do something to you. For a Somali boy it’s different though. Try to walk in Kentish Town, Leytonstone or in Edmonton as a Somali boy during the night.

I have 3 brothers, all older. We lived in Tottenham but went to/through Edmonton and other parts of Enfield all the time, as it was only minutes away. They went out all the time, came back late a lot, and are perfectly fine. Sure, there are dodgy people at night, but if all 3 of them who were active at night time didn't experience much trouble then your claim is an opinion, not fact.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I have 3 brothers, all older. We lived in Tottenham but went to/through Edmonton and other parts of Enfield all the time, as it was only minutes away. They went out all the time, came back late a lot, and are perfectly fine. Sure, there are dodgy people at night, but if all 3 of them who were active at night time didn't experience much trouble then your claim is an opinion, not fact.

That’s maybe back in the days, but it’s different now. Somali boys get targeted because of their ethnicity, these black boys think every Somali boy is affiliated to a Somali gang they have troubles with. It aint that safe for us out there, thats the truth.

I smell habar gidir

:fittytousand: