invading the uk

Not gonna lie sxb if you grew up in london and went to one of the public secondary schools 07 to 10 wallahi we use to get violated , me , one habar gidir and HJ guy was holding it down laakin every single race tried violating us, even pakis lmaoo.

But once these euro guys came they started building up a fierce reputation for us like somalis are no nonsense, they will smoke you lol.

Only thing I have against reer euro is their dumaar , they need to stop giving up their siil too much , it wasn't as common before they came, now you're hearing all sorts about somali girls.

:snoop:
It was so bad wllahi Somalis get bullied too much in uk.:mjcry:

Wallah, the area we were at was filled with desis youd think it was their country. In fact youd rarely see a white person. I used to see dead rats and mice everywhere. I used to think the maggots were moving bariis. One time a mouse went right between my legs as I was watching Cbbc show called Horrible Histories

There was a problem of European Somali women selling their ****? Interesting:gaasdrink:Tell us more!

Wallah, the area we were at was filled with desis youd think it was their country. In fact youd rarely see a white person. I used to see dead rats and mice everywhere. I used to think the maggots were moving bariis. One time a mouse went right between my legs as I was watching Cbbc show called Horrible Histories

There was a problem of European Somali women selling their ****? Interesting:gaasdrink:Tell us more!
Small heath?:siilaanyosmile:

Nah, not really. Being Somali is a trend now, and Somalis right now are really respected on road because they are ruthless like back home
Guess things have improved a bit but don;t be fooled just cause Somalis got clout on social media lol Madows could switch up on us any time.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Guess things have improved a bit but don;t be fooled just cause Somalis got clout on social media lol Madows could switch up on us any time.

Ofcourse thats why we should never trust them. Just listen to the main stream UK rap the biggest rappers use Somali lingo. It really used to be different back in the days as a school kid, man always used to come after having a fight

Just found it a bit funny that u wanted to know more about that story

The area could have been hounslow, maybe?

Why not? I'm deeply concerned with our women selling themselves. I always thought it was the UK Somali women doing that. Or is this a baseless rumor?

Hounslow kulahaa. Bro, I googled that and it looks like a Paradise compared to the other place.:pachah1::chrisfreshhah:

Somali girls and their naughty behaviour was low-key before reer euro came.

I'm not saying they were angels but they kept stuff hidden and had shame , but ever since reer euro came its like they went crazy and started doing everything caadan girls do.

Wallahi 05 to 06 years you will hardly see a somali girl outside without hijab let alone an ajnabi.

Now you got adoon gorillas and hairy pakis talking about somali girls this somali girls that, somali girls without hijab, somali girls going Madow carnivals etc.

Trending