invading the uk

I just clocked you are a girl, lol. Nobody would do something to you. For a Somali boy it’s different though. Try to walk in Kentish Town, Leytonstone or in Edmonton as a Somali boy during the night.

Bro leytonstone is caadi unless you are talking about Leyton them niggas are scary motherfukers I think it's mixture of reer xamar cadcad and few Isaaq guys I had a run in with them, they don't show mercy to even their fellow countrymen.

:mjlol:

If you're really scared about the crime in London then you're a imo. It's not like London is the only place with crime, and every else is a utopia where crime is a foreign concept. North America, the US especially, has 0 place to talk about crime since over 75% of its cities has a higher crime rate than the biggest city in the UK, London.

London is not even in the top 10 dangerous cities in Europe, the list is filled with cadaan cities that make you think of history and sophistication, but has the highest crime rate per capita in Europe. London has way less crime than even Belfast and Glasgow, both cities in the UK where it's majority white.

2019 findings by World Atlas; https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-europe.html
1. Tallinn, Estonia (5.5 homicides per 100,000 people)
2. Glasgow, Scotland (5.1 homicides per 100,000 people)
3. Vilnius, Lithuania (4.7 homicides per 100,000 people)
4. Moscow, Russia (4.2 homicides per 100,000 people)
5. Podgorica, Montenegro (3.5 homicides per 100,000 people)
6. Belfast, Northern Ireland (3.3 homicides per 100,000 people)
7. Riga, Latvia (3.3 homicides per 100,000 people)
8. Kiev, Ukraine (3.2 homicides per 100,000 people)
9. Zurich, Switzerland (3.0 homicides per 100,000 people)
10. Brussels, Belgium (2.8 homicides per 100,000 people)

London is massive. I imagine there is a stark difference in violent crime going from borough to borough. I'm very very skeptical that London is safer than Bruxelles for the average person. Especially if you break it down by income and race.

Crime in London is definitely exaggerated and heavily racialized. Other places in England are tracing the worst of London, but that wouldn't make for good news and feed the invader rhetoric.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Bro leytonstone is caadi unless you are talking about Leyton them niggas are scary motherfukers I think it's mixture of reer xamar cadcad and few Isaaq guys I had a run in with them, they don't show mercy to even their fellow countrymen.

:mjlol:

Leyton is calm those are the Malis Leyton high street is called the Mali strip. :mjlol: They beef the Madows from the other side of Leyton and Leytonstone.

The Malis got shot at by the blacks while they were enjoying their chicken. :mjlol:

Loooool it looks like south London is now one of the safer areas believe it or not. Especially for somalis as there is relatively few compared to areas such as west

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Loooool it looks like south London is now one of the safer areas believe it or not. Especially for somalis as there is relatively few compared to areas such as west

South London Somalis are safe and calm, the last death of a Somali in South dates from 2017. RIP Abz. While in East and West they drop regular

Leyton is calm those are the Malis Leyton high street is called the Mali strip. :mjlol: They beef the Madows from the other side of Leyton and Leytonstone.

The Malis got shot at by the blacks while they were enjoying their chicken. :mjlol:

Another isaaq gang in manor park are khatar wallahi one of my old friends fell in this life and he's doing a bird for AM luckily I stuck to my studies otherwise who would of known where I'll end up

:francis:

South London Somalis are safe and calm, the last death of a Somali in South dates from 2017. RIP Abz. While in East and West they drop regular
Yhh I knew the brother rip. I think its also due to social decay of Somalis in some areas. Ironically somalis do quite well here in south London in what is traditionally the worst area of London compared with places such as west which has a miskeen reputation

Yhh I knew the brother rip. I think its also due to social decay of Somalis in some areas. Ironically somalis do quite well here in south London in what is traditionally the worst area of London compared with places such as west which has a miskeen reputation

Isn't Woolwich still the same since 2006?

:liberaltears:

Isn't Woolwich is still the same since 2006?

:liberaltears:
Bro I believe leeboi who was locked up recently came out. There CGM gang were featured heavily in news articles in the daily mail etc who have an agenda against somalis and all immigrants. The demographics of London have changed since 2006. The majority of the Somali population in London are now reer konfur who migrated from the EU

Bro I believe leeboi who was locked up recently came out. There CGM gang were featured heavily in news articles in the daily mail etc who have an agenda against somalis and all immigrants. The demographics of London have changed since 2006. The majority of the Somali population in London are now reer konfur who migrated from the EU

And high number of those are from holland no dhaqan no deen and the iness comes from their gabdo, euro trash should of stayed were they were.

And high number of those are from holland

only agree with this part lol, rest of your comment is quite rude.
i noticed this whenever i met somalis here, most were born in an european country, with most from either netherlands or italy. its like one auntie moved and said the uk is better and told everyone else to do the same.
also noticed that, without getting too qabiily, most people who were born and live in london are isaaq/somaliland, and most people living in london but not born here aren't. every family member i know has always been in the uk and not any other european country.

Waryaa nimankan majority got their British passport safely tucked away in hooyo's cupboard , reer euro might have some bad morals lakin king of frauds and lacaag making.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Lool legends walahi :drakelaugh:I’m only playing sxb we needed these guys to boost our numbers. Man they just need to fix up a little :mjcry:

Lool legends walahi :drakelaugh:I’m only playing sxb we needed these guys to boost our numbers. Man they just need to fix up a little :mjcry:

Not gonna lie sxb if you grew up in london and went to one of the public secondary schools 07 to 10 wallahi we use to get violated , me , one habar gidir and HJ guy was holding it down laakin every single race tried violating us, even pakis lmaoo.

But once these euro guys came they started building up a fierce reputation for us like somalis are no nonsense, they will smoke you lol.

Only thing I have against reer euro is their dumaar , they need to stop giving up their siil too much , it wasn't as common before they came, now you're hearing all sorts about somali girls.

:snoop:

Not gonna lie sxb if you grew up in london and went to one of the public secondary schools 07 to 10 wallahi we use to get violated , me , one habar gidir and HJ guy was holding it down laakin every single race tried violating us, even pakis lmaoo.

But once these euro guys came they started building up a fierce reputation for us like somalis are no nonsense, they will smoke you lol.

Only thing I have against reer euro is their dumaar , they need to stop giving up their siil too much , it wasn't as common before they came, now you're hearing all sorts about somali girls.

:snoop:
Yhh I can see where ur coming from sxb. Not going to lie the area I’m from in south London is heavily populated with reer EU. There was a small Somali communityWhen I was born but the Somali population increased significantly early 2000s. Most of the schools I went to were filled with Madows who use to take the piss but we had decent numbers. U have to remember there were a lot of real niggas from Mogadishu who had seen some shit lol and were holding it down. And yhh ur right with the Dumar talk they need to fix up rt :pachah1:

Trending