Interview of Somali military recruit sent to Eritrea

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
R u serious,
First of all it was not a port they wanted to hit but all the ports in Somalia excluding Mogadishu.
Everyone is laughing at Ayaanle because he totally lost the plot with this one, even Ayaanles own clans men are shocked at his conspiracy theories.

1703765217634.png

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Have other recruits been interviewed? If the story is true then they'll all be able to tell it with the same level of detail.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Actually try to watch the video instead of sharing a random facebook account's thoughts on this
I always watch anti-N&N material because I love their calaacal but I think Ayaanle is pissing away his career and he isn't aiding HSM at all with this totally fictional story.

As for the random FB account, it isn't random that guy is Xawaadley extremist and probably the most well known qabqable.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Have other recruits been interviewed? If the story is true then they'll all be able to tell it with the same level of detail.
Other recruits I have heard from seem to have had the same general experience from the travelling to qatar for the world cup charade, to the strict training regimen but this blowing up the ports part is new to me as well as the blackmailing part

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
I always watch anti-N&N material because I love their calaacal but I think Ayaanle is pissing away his career and he isn't aiding HSM at all with this totally fictional story.

As for the random FB account, it isn't random that guy is Xawaadley extremist and probably the most well known qabqable.
It is totally true unless you choose to ignore it.
See this video in which kulane jiis one of farmajo and fahads henchmen is speaking about their plans and how they came to fail, and then try to tell me it doesn't correlate with the interview I posted.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Other recruits I have heard from seem to have had the same general experience from the travelling to qatar for the world cup charade, to the strict training regimen but this blowing up the ports part is new to me as well as the blackmailing part
Do you think this'll go anywhere? If they'll open a full inquiry into the matter?

lol this pure propaganda being pushed by FGS masters in xalane who don’t want HOA being peaceful, this guy is from Bosaso and part of PMPF he couldn’t handle the training and was showing bad behaviors. Even his own clansmen all over social media will tell you this., or you can go talk to the Eritrean instructors yourself.

Last edited:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I don't think anything will be done about this yet considering new recruits have been sent by this government.
Well I suppose we'll have to leave it there as simple claims. What matters now is the usage of troops in liberating AS controlled areas.

Trending

Latest posts