Interview of Somali military recruit sent to Eritrea

This man known as Abdullahi Osman Mohamed. This man got kicked out of the military in Eritrea for stealing from church donation boxes in Bharibara, Eritrea which is where the base is, and using the money to buy khamri. The army officers didn’t like this and took him out of the forces. He later defected to PMPF.

👍

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
It's clear this was designed to discredit the previous regime. No matter how many steps forward we take its like some people can't let the Farmaajo era go. Perhaps because the idea of Eritrea trained troops was actually good and thus had to be tainted. I don't know.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
It's clear this was designed to discredit the previous regime. No matter how many steps forward we take its like some people can't let the Farmaajo era go. Perhaps because the idea of Eritrea trained troops was actually good and thus had to be tainted. I don't know.
Did you even watch the video

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I heard some of the stuff he mentions in the video from guys who came back but there some stuff he mentions that's outright batshit crazy.
The brother brought up some intriguing stuff ngl. I did wonder what level of training the troops are receiving but to hear some of this stuff is wild. I do still question it though, we have to have a good level of skepticism. Some of the claims made are very serious and should be throughly investigated.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
@Bazed Lakiin the way he says they were told that they weren't going operate within the law and that at the same time they are wadanis and they were still convinced cracked me up.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
At no point in the video does it mention Mogadishu port getting attacked 🤥
You didn't even watch the videos then, do you just post random shit ? the rotten tooth guy who looks like a pirate clearly says they were trained to blow up the port and kill 2 million people. Ayaanle doesn't even flinch ones, a normal interviewer would get shocked.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
You didn't even watch the videos then, do you just post random shit ? the rotten tooth guy who looks like a pirate clearly says they were trained to blow up the port and kill 2 million people. Ayaanle doesn't even flinch ones, a normal interviewer would get shocked.
R u serious,
First of all it was not a port they wanted to hit but all the ports in Somalia excluding Mogadishu.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
@Bazed Lakiin the way he says they were told that they weren't going operate within the law and that at the same time they are wadanis and they were still convinced cracked me up.
It's a classic tactic used by secret services or coup organizers. However personally I remain skeptical, they need a full and through investigation of the claims.

Trending

Latest posts