Intervention for Odkac Wrld

An artist sees what isn't there and crafts meaning from it. People look for magic everywhere, but what is more magical then art itself? A civilization flourishes when it balances art with reality, and burns when it tips to one side more then the other. Too much art and you get lost in your mind and forget reality, but too much reality and you lose sight of everything that brings meaning to life. Balance as is everything in life is key to living life right.

Bonus points is when one understands art, they understand emotion and when you understand emotion, you understand people and understanding people will get you so many benefits in life.
nigga really went off :cosbyhmm:
i say that people in the arts, including literature and the more “physical” arts, should all make up around 20% of society
the other 80 to be split by military, STEM, business, and agriculture
big brain shit
That was beautiful to read, so many people fail to see the significance of art and how it leads to understanding and inspires people to innovate which helps in the development of their country

This should've been its own thread honestly. Gold.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I delude myself into thinking I'm jaded and emotionless when the opposite is true. But the alternative is akin to caring about a broken car that keeps breaking every other mile. I'm getting more mature in that I'm not cursing at it anymore as much but it's still a long battle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow that's hard to imagine, I never thought of it that way, maybe ignorance is the most human characteristic of them all

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
tell me more
evaluate me please
You're impressed easily

You have an obsession with looking beautiful

You laugh a lot

You get people staring at you sometimes which makes you mildly uncomfortable but you're too shy to call them out
@Radical Canjeerorism you could make a profitable business froma analyzing people. Don’t hand out your services for free. You have to think like a geeljiire.
:denzelnigga:
I hate doing it IRL as it makes people uncomfortable, the superstitious somalis will call you sixirloow while rest think you're a stalker

You're impressed easily

You laugh a lot

You get people staring at you sometimes which makes you mildly uncomfortable but you're too shy to call them out

I hate doing it IRL as it makes people uncomfortable, the superstitious somalis will call you sixirloow while rest think you're a stalker
you can do anonymous confessions and evaluate them
make that bank behind a closed curtain and captivate them with your mysterious aura :silanyolaugh:

you got most of those points right surprisingly
obsession with looking beautiful though-
explain.

You're impressed easily

You laugh a lot

If you’re doing them for free, I’m requesting one as well. Tell me about my future, my past and my present.
:rejoice:

He's understandably livid about @Radical Canjeerorism poaching his xalimos on his own appreciation thread. :tocry:

If i know one thing @Odkac WRLD it's that xalimos are never loyal brodie. They'll be back to shower you with your deserved praise once they snap out of @Radical Canjeerorism alluring charm.
i hear @Radical Canjeerorism 's charm is quite captivating so he might have to wait a while
but it's okay because @Odkac WRLD will eventually find the one since he's always out on the search. that's why he's so admirable; he never gives up :noneck:

Trending

Latest posts