Intervention for Odkac Wrld

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
So true it's hard to keep up since the forum is like a never ending real-time chat.
giphy.gif

I'm learning to adapt lol.

@sambuusi :salute:Thank you for that Cliffnotes version of forumers.

@Radical Canjeerorism I will continue to create tropes about you for lols.
While you're at it, could you please address me as Sir? Add a few positive superlatives to the mix as well, so it should sound like Sir Canjeero is the most gracious of the filthy commoners, One who's appealing presence is ever so glamorous in eyes of young and impressionable damsels

You know the rest, make good use of your large vocabulary Lady Sophie.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
While you're at it, could you please address me as Sir? Add a few positive superlatives to the mix as well, so it should sound like Sir Canjeero is the most gracious of the filthy commoners, One who's appealing presence is ever so glamorous in eyes of young and impressionable damsels

You know the rest, make good use of your large vocabulary Lady Sophie.

I could also use diminutives. Why not CJ which is more informal and familiar as I'm not a gen Z nor am I locked in a citadel waiting to be saved. :mjlaugh: Walaal, I could play it with verve if that's the kink you're into but only for a hefty bride price. Materialistic, I know.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I could also use diminutives. Why not CJ which is more informal and familiar as I'm not a gen Z nor am I locked in a citadel waiting to be saved. :mjlaugh: Walaal, I could play it with verve if that's the kink you're into but only for a hefty bride price. Materialistic, I know.
CJ? Too hip and cool for my taste

Restricting accolades while putting yourself behind a paywall? You're no fun at all

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
:trumpsmirk:Wanting unearned titles and opting for the path of least resistance. It's much more fun to flee than to roll up your sleeves and work arduously in my Russian-styled gulag.
As much as it may sound pleasant to you, I'm not interested in having my head mounted on your wall as another art piece in your harem collection, this one's a little more valuable and will need extra maintenance

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
As much as it may sound pleasant to you, I'm not interested in having my head mounted on your wall as another art piece in your harem collection, this one's a little more valuable and will need extra maintenance

I'm not a collector. :stressed: And you're already taken so the extra maintenance might be an exercise in futility. :mjdontkno:I can't throw my hat in the ring when you've got one, walaal. Even if it's a cyber one. I will not covet someone else's husbando.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I'm not a collector. :stressed: And you're already taken so the extra maintenance might be an exercise in futility. :mjdontkno:I can't throw my hat in the ring when you've got one, walaal. Even if it's a cyber one. I will not covet someone else's husbando.
That's quite a broad term there, who's husbando am I? you're going to have to be more specific in highlighting this lucky girl

Trending