Intervention for Odkac Wrld

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
giphy.gif

I would love to
you're passionate about giving appreciation to things/topics you care about

subtly jabbing at people is your preferred method of dealing with people who have done you wrong or offended you

you're conscious about your individual identity and stay strong with your values, even if your beliefs aren't widely agreed upon

you're confident and a little bit cocky

you don't like to be the center of attention but you make sure your presence is known

you're open to other opinions and new things

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP

subtly jabbing at people is your preferred method of dealing with people who have done you wrong or offended you

you're conscious about your individual identity and stay strong with your values, even if your beliefs aren't widely agreed upon

you don't like to be the center of attention but you make sure your presence is known
sis really pulled the genius psychologist out
PERIYAT :sass1:

Well, you aren't one to beat around the bushes are ya lmao

giphy (2).gif

Can you do an analysis on me too?:dwill:
okay let's see, this might be a little hard

you're very shy, but friendly to everyone

it could be hard for you to get accustomed to people, but once you're comfortable with them, you go all out

you get bored easily and like to distract yourself (i think we have this in common since we both randomly make shitpost comments on threads when sspot is dead)

you're naturally a more positive person and tend to be more thoughtful, barely being impulsive

it's hard for you to directly push away people when they make you uncomfortable so you tend to edge around the issue before delivering the final verdict to them

you're aware of others and their opinions of you

Radical

Certified CNC expert.

I'm impressed... All of those are scarily accurate, especially the second one... You did it way better than @sophisticate but that's a low bar

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
okay let's see, this might be a little hard

you're very shy, but friendly to everyone

it could be hard for you to get accustomed to people, but once you're comfortable with them, you go all out

you get bored easily and like to distract yourself (i think we have this in common since we both randomly make shitpost comments on threads when sspot is dead)

you're naturally a more positive person and tend to be more thoughtful, barely being impulsive

it's hard for you to directly push away people when they make you uncomfortable so you tend to edge around the issue before delivering the final verdict to them

you're aware of others and their opinions of you
tenor - 2020-03-27T015135.262.gif

OMG. You are 100% right!:dwill::ohdamn::mindblown::whew: