Intervention for Odkac Wrld

i hear @Radical Canjeerorism 's charm is quite captivating so he might have to wait a while
but it's okay because @Odkac WRLD will eventually find the one since he's always out on the search. that's why he's so admirable; he never gives up :noneck:
Relentless determination is often the determining factor in success, and @Odkac WRLD knows all too well of that. Though he's lost a couple of good xalimos to @Radical Canjeerorism he knows that if he exerts himself to give chases after them, his remaining flock of xalimos will flee from him.

@Odkac WRLD once said, "he who chases after two xalimos will catch neither" and he always practices what preaches.
Truly a genius master of his craft :westbrookswag:

Last edited:
Relentless determination is often the determining factor in success, and @Odkac WRLD knows all too well of that. Though he's lost a couple of good xalimos to @Radical Canjeerorism he knows that if he exerts himself to chases after them, his remaining flock of xalimos will flee from him.

Truly a genius master of his craft :westbrookswag:
yes, these two shukansis are so skilled, they do best at the game even though they play different
we have to give credit to @Odkac WRLD for the amount of effort he puts into each conquest, but unfortunately he doesn't realize that you can't play this game while multitasking if you want to dodge a L
that type of devotion can't be compared to anyone else :mjlol:
@Radical Canjeerorism treads carefully and that's why he can be dangerous at times, the girls have to stay on the lookout for his smooth tactics

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
you can do anonymous confessions and evaluate them
make that bank behind a closed curtain and captivate them with your mysterious aura :silanyolaugh:

you got most of those points right surprisingly
obsession with looking beautiful though-
explain.
Not too obsessed but you are a person who's quite attentive on her looks
If you’re doing them for free, I’m requesting one as well. Tell me about my future, my past and my present.
:rejoice:
You're a tough one but here are the few things I can extrapolate from your interesting personality

You get bored a lot

You think it's impossible to find a man who shares the same qualities as you

You've always wanted to become a celebrity

You've considered marrying out before

There's a family member who annoys you

You've been met with instances of sorrow and emptiness in your life but you survived it thanks to your strong resilience endurance

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
just did :whew: mb
I don't need no molly to be savage, uh
When I'm on that molly, I feel savage, uh, uh
She the definition of a bad
Stole her, I'm the definition of a bandit, uh, ayy
I don't need no molly to be savage, uh, ayy
But when I'm on the molly, I feel savage
Ayy, my girl the definition of a bad
Stole her heart, I'm the definition of a bandit

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Don't diss @Odkac WRLD you goofies :ufdup:
tenor.gif

This thread is a masterpiece. You diagnosed everything our lively odkac has been going through, I commend you on your work!:salute:
yes, even though the "symptoms" that @Odkac WRLD supposedly suffered were fake and i got lots of anti- @sambuusi comments, i will continue to pull through and show people that he still suffers and needs everyone's love and compassion (even though they may be from endearing insults like i tend to give him) :hemad:

Trending