Intervention for Odkac Wrld

100%????? damn:dwill::dwill::dwill:
i dont think this will be as accurate :banderas: but here we go

you're stubborn but strongminded

you absolutely refuse to let others talk negatively things about you and tend to get involved in order to put a stop to it

you attracted to drama and joking around, so you're usually not as serious

you strongly believe in the idea of "an eye for an eye" and like to get revenge on people who get on your bad side

you have a more wild personality and get rowdy (bad vibez)

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
i dont think this will be as accurate :banderas: but here we go

you're stubborn but strongminded

you absolutely refuse to let others talk negatively things about you and tend to get involved in order to put a stop to it

you attracted to drama and joking around, so you're usually not as serious

you strongly believe in the idea of "an eye for an eye" and like to get revenge on people who get on your bad side

you have a more wild personality and get rowdy (bad vibez)

Everything is spot on beside drama (I hate it)
And I’m 50% on the revenge, it depends on my mood..

I’m truly impressed. :dwill: :whoo::whew: I’m dead serious.

Don't tell anyone this but I'm actually an undercover sister

1585277409953.png

I am writing this from my own accord as I have seen with my own very eyes his state of disarray.

@Odkac WRLD He may be a dabaal and a nacas to everyone but the rejection has gotten to him and hit too hard.

I've noticed his erratic behavior as of recently. His mental health is slowly deteriorating. He also has been experiencing stomach pains and inconsistent heart palpitations. His nights have been disturbed by irritable insomnia and very little restless sleep. His "real nigga" masculinity has been questioned by the presence of tearstained pillows on his bed. But the most distressing sign of his undoing is the incoherent and annoying mumbling of Juice Wrld lyrics in a robotic fashion over and over again.
we are really living the same life sxb :friendhug: