Interracial

All of my siblings and first and second cousins are married to Somalis. Only one of my third cousins married out. My only other relative that married out is an uncle who's like 12 times removed that married out. :fittytousand:

He divorced his wife over cultural clashes and is now married a somali woman .....

No female in my family is married to a ajnabi but I have a few cousins and a brother who are married to cadaan and Arab women. I honestly can’t see myself with a Somali girl so I’ll most likely marry out too.

None
My sister tried to bring an Albanian home
She was not getting any support from anyone
So she had to abandon the thought of marrying him

None
My sister tried to bring an Albanian home
She was not getting any support from anyone
So she had to abandon the thought of marrying him

She's better off in long run this way. The whole love is blind and can conquer anything is BS and only leads to single motherhood and heartache.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Not siblings but two of my 1st cousins and my aunt married out. One of my cousin married a German guy and the other married a morrocan. My aunt married a Yemeni.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Bisinka the only smart one is the first Egyptian wife. At least her kids will not be THAT lost in culture.

CHINESE? :faysalwtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
IMO you dedicate too much time to what a minority of Somalis do.

I get it. Many Somali parents feel devastated when their kid marries outside their community. And they are under the impression the offspring will have less ethnic loyalties. Meaning it's a net loss than a benefit in their eyes. They are specifically more disappointed when it's a female rather than a male child. I understand in that they see this is a form of cultural death (unless by happenstance the next generation marries back into the community) but you can't bank on that once someone is biracial. Their loyalties are even more divided judging by the nature of their birth and they lean more to the group they are around the most or have the greatest affinities/commonalities with.

Jungle

VIP
2 of my cousins of married ajanabi on my pops side tbh. Mashaallah the male is settled 4 kids n all that but the girl not so much.

Trending

Latest posts