Interracial

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
You see right through me man.

giphy.gif
I reckon we would make a good couple, you know how stop me at my tracks when I go berserk, and I love me a woman who's got that power over me.

giphy.gif

I had an cadaan ex, we we're together for almost three years, and I'd use to tell her I'd get a vasectomy if I married her :russ::mjlol:

Wallahi! Not even joking, she used to get SUPER mad, I said I wanted my kids to look like me :mjdontkno::mjhaps:

Then why were you with her in the first? This is fishy. Why would she continue the relationship after you said that to her? That's the mother of all red flags.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
INTERRACIAL DATING AND MARRIAGES

well to be honest if this was a few years back I was on the AJANAB women wave
But recently I spoke to a very lovely somali lady and we spoke our native tongue for hours and it was refreshing to speak something other than English
So yes Somali women for me it was a delight speaking to her with her wit and beauty I felt a comfort I could never feel with a non Somali women

COUSINS who married AJANAB only 2
One married a half black half white girl other married a Bengali both are miserable with the culture clashes and families fighting

One thing I notice is that a lot of Somali men and women are having kids with AJANAB kaffars and out of wedlock in the states and Canada the amount of half Jamaican kids and Somali in Toronto is crazy and usually out of wedlock
In San Diego so many non married somali guys have kids with short mexican chicks
If you find a Somali community outside of Minnesota Ohio and Seattle Washington state they are usually dating outside of Somali community

Craziest Somali mix
Half Somali and half native Australian a Somali guy my family knows married a native women out there in the outback

Most SOMALIS will marry SOMALIS but will this be the case in the coming decades in the west

Then why were you with her in the first? This is fishy. Why would she continue the relationship after you said that to her? That's the mother of all red flags.
I just wanted consistent in-house co0ch :mjdontkno:
She stayed cause I've been stroking it right :mjswag:

It was a dysfunctional relationship all around, but that pu$sy got a nigga going :krs: and she was a freak :stevej:

Mr Sufi

MARRY who you want I don't care just don't bash your own fucking people don't talk shit about SOMALIS to the AJANAB

Very simple and trust me self hatred is disgusting even the AJANAB will think your a loser if you bash your own people

Mr Sufi

Somali diaspora will most likely lose their feature in 2 generation or 3 at max in west bc of the whole interracial movement happening in the west.

We better fix our country before it to late so that they don't bring the problem in our motherland and claim they are more somali than fully somali person.
:camby:
Just like mixed blacks are more for the cause then Full blacks in America
The most proud people to be black are mixed half white or light skin

Sxb not every somali girl is a *** caadi iska dhig, you were generalising and i gave you a thumbs down because of that. Stop chasing ***s and u will be fine👍🏾 u dont even know me waryaa stop assuming shid😅

No female in my family is married to a ajnabi but I have a few cousins and a brother who are married to cadaan and Arab women. I honestly can’t see myself with a Somali girl so I’ll most likely marry out too.
I’m gonna have to take that chance, Somalian females are just a turn off to me wlh
Where in these posts did I say all Somali girls are hôes? Deep down inside you know most are, because you’re assuming that’s the reason why I don’t like them.
:mjlaugh:

Mr Sufi

My former relationships with AJANAB women all have been bipolar in the beginning it's the highest high knowing my dark penis will conquer this Lilly white rose I shower them with love and romance by the end I'm so disgusted with myself that I am hit with a depression so deep you would think I was the ocean knowing if she gets pregnant my kids will look like Lenny Kravitz and Zoe Kravitz looking nothing like me a dark noble cushite king

So I had to stop the AJANAB women and say yes to only Somali princesses

It does in some Somali circles the tribe next door is a foreigner hence why Somalia won't be united anytime soon sad sad sad
In the west, parents will be happy as long as you marry a somali person. Back home, people marry more geographically close for convenience (I.e. a girl from my tuulo, or the surrounding tuulos)

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You have to be mentally fucked to marry an cadaan woman
Nuttin wrong with Albanian Muslim women. Hell even Syrian women are practically cadaan hybrids. I consider any levantine woman cadaan admixed.

It's the revert ones I don't trust.