Interracial

Somali diaspora will most likely lose their feature in 2 generation or 3 at max in west bc of the whole interracial movement happening in the west.

We better fix our country before it to late so that they don't bring the problem in our motherland and claim they are more somali than fully somali person.
:camby:

Last edited:

Mozart

You need people like me
kkk you've been giving a Khutbah against Somali women here for a while, must have seen something eye-opening
Looool I realised they’re some of the most easy and deceiving women going. Realistically 20% of them have self-respect and are top tier women. I personally don’t want a wife who wh0r3d around and then uses religion as a cover up.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Somali diaspora will most likely lose their feature in 2 generation or 3 at max in west bc of the whole interracial movement happening in the west.

We better fix our country before it to late so that they don't bring the problem in our motherland and claim they are more somali than fully somali person.
:camby:

This might be a shock, but there are like 20 million more Somalis in Africa

Jungle

VIP
20%
Looool I realised they’re some of the most easy and deceiving women going. Realistically 20% of them have self-respect and are top tier women. I personally don’t want a wife who wh0r3d around and then uses religion as a cover up.
20% is a diss to all ya female relatives g

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I wanna marry a Somali cus I don't want my kids to look different, then again I like certain ajnabi female features and don't mind marrying them if they convert.

Most likely I'll just see how things go.

got a feeling the qrts is gonna have that one eritrean dude and a bunch of somali twitter incels. personally tho I dont wanna have a child that wont look like me

like look at the egyptian-somali mix :farmajoyaab:
F67FC07F-5240-4225-AEBE-96FD6566B116.jpeg
id be shocked if they told me they were even 1/8th somali

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Will half Somalis have a 4.5 system?
4 major mixes (half jamaican/AA/west african, half Korean, half white, half arab)
.5 minor mixes (half hispanic, half southeast asian, half Native American, half south asian etc)

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I feel that interacial should your top priority if you’re shy, introvert, loner or don’t want to be around people in a long term because you’ll be in your own.

Marrying the same tribe as her is a nightmare if you’re one of them. You’re not just marrying her but her whole clan, family and relatives.

Epi

I’m not a little kid

How many of y’all siblings married ajnabi ? All my siblings and cousins married Somalis
My whole family has only married Somalis. Personally the only thing I care about is if they are a Muslim, but my mom expects me to marry from my qabiil

Trending