interracial: Woke White Women, mashallah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol what’s the point of this video? If cadaans don’t want to mix with others, nothing’s stopping them. Most of their race mixing is between old white men and little Asian women anyways. I thought they were into that.
:manny:
They should quit falling for yahood propaganda. Just like many Faraaxs here should quit thinking that all Somali girls are getting some BBC on the side.
:kodaksmiley:

Last edited:
Being redpilled is for retarded teenagers who have never read a book, but swallow conservative garbage through content reactionist with anti-SJW videos. It's all garbage.

"Ben Shapiro destroys feminist", "Jordan Peterson destroys SJW":vqbuyv0:

I mean, if you are a real conservative then go and educate yourself and stop using terms like "redpilled" and stop adopting dumb perspectives from popular conservative shills.

And here we have this female just talking empty. No substance at all.

@CanIDimo Woke?

Last edited:
Lol what’s the point of this video? If cadaans don’t want to mix with others, nothing’s stopping them. Most of their race mixing is between old white men and little Asian women anyways. I thought they were into that.

They should quit falling for yahood propaganda. Just like many Faraaxs here should quit thinking that all Somali girls are getting some BBC on the side.

What is BBC? you mean BBC News?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending