Interracial marriage advice

Rare instance. Kulaha. This guy must be a trolling dhegecas :mjlol:
I remember growing up my Palestinian neighbour used to beat his wife atleast twice a week. Early in the morning you hear yaa sharmuuta baaam and she screaam aaaaaah and he chases her in the house. Nacala even when she ran away he chased her to give her few more slaps

I remember growing up my Palestinian neighbour used to beat his wife atleast twice a week. Early in the morning you hear yaa sharmuuta baaam and she screaam aaaaaah and he chases her in the house. Nacala even when she ran away he chased her to give her few more slaps
It's part of the culture.. Women are just property.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
:damedamn:

@scarecrow you clearly havent read my topic fully, since you think that I assume when I stated it as a point blank fact in my post. But since you didnt bother to read the important details, let me outline it for you.

They've expressed their hatred for arabs. I didnt assume shit. So before you point your fingers to someone for hating themselves, for the reason of simply marrying someone that respects you, treats you well, have a mashallah deen and daqaan, maybe look yourself in the mirror instead of projecting towards others. You are no psychologist, and you only know 0,001% information about me that I chose to put out on this forum, to gather information primarily from people thats been through the same or have witnessed this scenario.

You clearly dont understand the point about this thread, and it shows. This isn't about pointing fingers on which family member is racist or not. This also isn't about questioning my mental health, which FYI im doing just fine if you even care. I do respect myself, and i do respect my identity and ethnicity. Also, if you truly read my post, you would know that he wants to learn somali. Not only that, he's very interested in knowing more about the culture which i teach him about as the days ago. So tell me, know it all, does that sound like a person who wouldn't respect me or my culture?

So if your aunts hold prejudice views do you think his family members wont also have similar issues. Dont focus on your families shortcomings instead use this as an opportunity to educate them, their opinions are not far from the truth since many arab nations are very racist to darker people. Have you ever lived in a arab country? I guess not so u dont know. Your aunties might be talking from experience. They only want the best for you.

Many somali sisters have married arab men with many horror stories. I know one particular case of a sister who married an Algerian, lets just say the guy was nice at first then he hated the fact that she was close to her family. In the end he kidnapped the children never to be seen again. There are many like this. So him telling you he appreciates culture and all that! Doesn't hold anything people lie to get the person they want..
Dont be too nice! Go into this with your eyes wide open.

So if your aunts hold prejudice views do you think his family members wont also have similar issues. Dont focus on your families shortcomings instead use this as an opportunity to educate them, their opinions are not far from the truth since many arab nations are very racist to darker people. Have you ever lived in a arab country? I guess not so u dont know. Your aunties might be talking from experience. They only want the best for you.

Many somali sisters have married arab men with many horror stories. I know one particular case of a sister who married an Algerian, lets just say the guy was nice at first then he hated the fact that she was close to her family. In the end he kidnapped the children never to be seen again. There are many like this. So him telling you he appreciates culture and all that! Doesn't hold anything people lie to get the person they want..
Dont be too nice! Go into this with your eyes wide open.
I know about this woman who married and Egyptian, after she gave birth to two kids he started beating her up.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
This thread has to be bait, if she was looking for actual advice she wouldn't qashin every post that slightly disagrees with her. Then again, this could be just a case of seeking validation from others because she is uncomfortable with her decisions.

Trending