Insolent British Somali girl berates her entire family

loool
her name is Hamdiya Ahmed, be careful when you mention her because she searches herself on here and reports us to the twitter mob.

Hamdiya if you are reading this I support you and your modelling career. Good luck sis.
Just googled her
Mashallah:lawd:
Looking like a Somali Kelly Rowland:lawd:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

She even berates her old man. He probably walked out on her and went home for a young pretty 18 year old wife. She is even more white washed than me. She never even left her habo out.

Walaahi she is a doll. i like her heart and humanity. If only she became a Muslimaah. May God guide her to Islam

Bit rich coming from a man in Canada

Remember this classy xalimo?

Somalia should legalize weed.

Marijuana is so much more profitable then khat. And the hemp can be used in so many different things.

Inshallah I will have top geetho business in Somalia:fittytousand:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Screenshot_20200430-132927_Chrome.jpg

@1:35

@Yukon_Niner @Calaf mashallah upstanding women :salute:

Model? Her arms look like they're stuffed with cottage cheese:susp:

"My dad's cyber-stalking me" kulaha. I'm sick of these grotesque, boderline extraterrestrial looking b.tches blaming the Somali community for their traumatic childhoods. Jog on naaya.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

"My dad's cyber-stalking me" kulaha. I'm sick of these grotesque, boderline extraterrestrial looking b.tches blaming the Somali community for their traumatic childhoods. Jog on naaya.
Thats what you get with reer uk :mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

her dad is a loser tho. First abandoning her. Second, embarrassing her. Third, acting like a xasiid troll than a caring father. A real father will rather walk away completely than add into problems. Either man up and be there for your daughter. She will respect your principles. or disappear. No glorified father needed

her dad is a loser tho. First abandoning her. Second, embarrassing her. Third, acting like a xasiid troll than a caring father. A real father will rather walk away completely than add into problems. Either man up and be there for your daughter. She will respect your principles. or disappear. No glorified father needed
I'm not defending her loser dad. But she needs to f*ck off with the feminist theory bullshit, she's not on her echo-chamber uni campus anymore. The whole "living my best live, turning up" shit is just a way of making acting like a kuffar slu.t more palatable. It's gross and unbecoming.

I don't appreciate her type trying to chip-away and subvert what it means to be Somali/Muslim.

:russ: this avatar looking ugly dark h oooee .. can somebody teach her to match her face colors with her neck and hands.

On serious note Somali parents dont get involved in their children lifes until shit hit the fan...you dont want your kids to go wild spend more time with them...fathers be missing from their kids childhood and then they get surprised that Gaaalo society been raising their kids

Trending