Insolent British Somali girl berates her entire family

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Ma naasahaa laga bangjaray tolow?

Fr tho just ignore these höes niyow. They're earning fat stacks off our attention. They'd all be in homeless shelters or have repented if we didn't gas them up by giving them our attention :samwelcome:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I wish she used a different picture in her thumbnail because I would have listened to the sister story, I don't want to be distracted :)

I couldnt listen to her too much. I know when i see a damaged person. Trying to sound intelligent and acting like a psychologist is just a front. Girls like this are mentally damaged

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How come certain girls that look like her always do this? Why? Is it because they don’t get attention from home? From guys? What is it that’s making them always play the victim and throw everyone under the bus.

@Basra what was the name of the model that used to always play the victim?

How come certain girls that look like her always do this? Why? Is it because they don’t get attention from home? From guys? What is it that’s making them always play the victim and throw everyone under the bus.

That's exactly what I was getting to. :drakelaugh:

loool
her name is Hamdiya Ahmed, be careful when you mention her because she searches herself on here and reports us to the twitter mob.

Hamdiya if you are reading this I support you and your modelling career. Good luck sis.

The tags made me laugh darkskin is the new scapegoat after getting bored of “fatherless UK singlemoms” :jaynerd:

But it tends to be dark skinned niggas like you who send the most hate to dark skin women. Riddle me that.
giphy.gif

Trending