Insecurity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, without makeup I look bad so I am very insecure but I'm trying to embrace my imperfections. My fam calls me ugly ALL THE TIME!

The things I dislke the most are my forehead, face shape, lips and teeth.

View attachment 46745
No makeup (and weird pose LOL)

View attachment 46748
Full face
You are beautiful either way your skin is to die for mashaAllah if i was you i would back off the make you dont want to get acne and ruin it. MashAllah

Edit: i dint even ready the whole thing, i just seen ther other parts you were complaing about wow girl you are gorgeous i did not notice it at all. thank allah never you are blessed mashaAllah!!

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
No I can't I've read alot of weird nasty stuff that has scared me. I'm currently trying to stop another brother who keep asking for photos idk what to do. I usually block but I'm trying to give him tips and reminders in ramadhan. The boy still doenst catch on. Thirsty mf:yacadiim: That was after half my face. Give me tips to break it down to him nicely.
Should I block or be nice and give him reminders.:mugshotman:
Why do i have a feeling u want to show me ur face
:cosbyhmm:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
From time to time I'm socially awkward. 9 times out of 10 I'm cool. But there's some shit I'm into talking about, that 99% of people truly don't like. Deep shit. A lot of people act like they like it, but they don't. They're fkin liars.

Well, without makeup I look bad so I am very insecure but I'm trying to embrace my imperfections. My fam calls me ugly ALL THE TIME!

The things I dislke the most are my forehead, face shape, lips and teeth.

View attachment 46745
No makeup (and weird pose LOL)

View attachment 46748
Full face
I'll give you a recap of this thread.
download-21.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My insecurity is i am not an English aristocrat. Really frustrating walaah

There is absolutely nothing about you that could even remotely be considered ugly. You're god damn gorgeous for crying out loud, people saying otherwise are clearly blind :gucciwhat:

Ignore the haters walaal. Don't let the disparaging comments get you down you got nothing to be insecure about at all :mjpls:

Agreed.

@Saabriin Omar You are really beautiful Allahumma barik. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise sis.

You may feel the way you do because not many people compliment you in real life, perhaps because they are a) jealous of you/ your beauty and/or b) think that you already know that you're beautiful, so why bother saying anything.

Anyways, my advice is to tell yourself in the mirror that you are beautiful everyday. Sure, it sounds silly, but after a while, you will start to believe it. Positive self-talk is the key in healing yourself. All the best abaayo. :it0tdo8:

Agreed.

@Saabriin Omar You are really beautiful Allahumma barik. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise sis.

You may feel the way you do because not many people compliment you in real life, perhaps because they are a) jealous of you/ your beauty and/or b) think that you already know that you're beautiful, so why bother saying anything.

Anyways, my advice is to tell yourself in the mirror that you are beautiful everyday. Sure, it sounds silly, but after a while, you will start to believe it. Positive self-talk is the key in healing yourself. All the best abaayo. :it0tdo8:

Such kind words ❤
Thank you for the advice too ❤❤

You are beautiful either way your skin is to die for mashaAllah if i was you i would back off the make you dont want to get acne and ruin it. MashAllah

Edit: i dint even ready the whole thing, i just seen ther other parts you were complaing about wow girl you are gorgeous i did not notice it at all. thank allah never you are blessed mashaAllah!!

Thank you, that's so nice ❤❤
I will definitely thank Allah more, thanks again .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending