Insecurity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Well, without makeup I look bad so I am very insecure but I'm trying to embrace my imperfections. My fam calls me ugly ALL THE TIME!

The things I dislke the most are my forehead, face shape, lips and teeth.

View attachment 46745
No makeup (and weird pose LOL)

View attachment 46748
Full face
You're fam is either blind or jealous cause you're far from ugly you got nice skin and you seem kinda tall and you have a nice sense of style let the haters hate

:ahh:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Well, without makeup I look bad so I am very insecure but I'm trying to embrace my imperfections. My fam calls me ugly ALL THE TIME!

The things I dislke the most are my forehead, face shape, lips and teeth.

View attachment 46745
No makeup (and weird pose LOL)

View attachment 46748
Full face

Blessed to see your face there Queen. Looking great! Some of these guys can't appreciate a Somali girl's grace on her casual days ;)

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
My insecurity is that I have small eyes, small cute long nose and small lips. I feel like my face looks like it's not fully developed and too cute and young it's okay now im a teen but what about when im in my 20s.:noneck:
I genuinely on some days hate it wallahi. Some days like it.
Whenever people see my face first they get shocked that I'm not short and 5'7/8 (idk need to get checked which I am and in cm). I dont wear makeup so it makes it worse.

Well my cracked heels, I walk for miles in hot humidty and bitter cold, My long foot which is size 13 when I wear sometimes my skechers or adidas my toe kills.

Other than that the line I do when I sidepart my hair everyday if its going last for the day.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Alhamdulillah I have 0 insecurities since Allah blessed with perfect characteristics.

@Gucci mane Ina Adeer I can help you on how to enlarge your wrist. Watch this video.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
My insecurity is that I have small eyes, small cute long nose and small lips. I feel like my face looks like it's not fully developed and too cute and young it's okay now im a teen but what about when im in my 20s.:noneck:
I genuinely on some days hate it wallahi. Some days like it.
Whenever people see my face first they get shocked that I'm not short and 5'7/8 (idk need to get checked which I am and in cm). I dont wear makeup so it makes it worse.
So.... what ur saying is ur ugly.......?
:)

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Worry about your ugly feet
Dont worry you'll join the dark side soon. We are awaiting your arrival Mr. Mercury. We have won our first battle.
:rejoice:
Allah! Yo dont let your wife see the post. Or no more punani for u young man.

:mjkkk::chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending