Insecurity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Well, without makeup I look bad so I am very insecure but I'm trying to embrace my imperfections. My fam calls me ugly ALL THE TIME!

The things I dislke the most are my forehead, face shape, lips and teeth.

View attachment 46745
No makeup (and weird pose LOL)

View attachment 46748
Full face

There is absolutely nothing about you that could even remotely be considered ugly. You're god damn gorgeous for crying out loud, people saying otherwise are clearly blind :gucciwhat:

Ignore the haters walaal. Don't let the disparaging comments get you down you got nothing to be insecure about at all :mjpls:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I got a big butt:meleshame:

mrbean-shocked.gif

I have a solution for you abti. :fittytousand:

Go to gym and run on the treadmill and hopefully it'll burn your fat legs.

bodymax_t80_treadmill_1.jpg

There is absolutely nothing about you that could even remotely be considered ugly. You're god damn gorgeous for crying out loud, people saying otherwise are clearly blind :gucciwhat:

Ignore the haters walaal. Don't let the disparaging comments get you down you got nothing to be insecure about at all :mjpls:

Thank you so much aboow but wallahi that's easier said than done.
InshAllah one day I will be able to accept how Allah has created me.
For now, I really appreciate all the kind words in this thread today, they mean a lot :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

mrbean-shocked.gif

I have a solution for you abti. :fittytousand:

Go to gym and run on the treadmill and hopefully it'll burn your fat legs.

bodymax_t80_treadmill_1.jpg

Naw sxb I got a muscular butt. I stopped squatting for a year now(only leg presses and DL), and it still hasn't gotten smaller.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Naw sxb I got a muscular butt. I stopped squatting for a year now(only leg presses and DL), and it still hasn't gotten smaller.

Sxb, running on treadmill will get rid of it wallahi and take some testosterone tablets if you have to.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
No I'm not ugly no where near. I dont want to bring it up but people praise my looks constantly wallahi. I just look too young.:mahubowtf:
If you were a female I'd privately message you a picture.
U can still send it...u know.
:sass2:

It actually isn’t. But it’s sucks even when I workout on my wrist there’s no chance of it getting bigger maybe a little stronger but that’s about it

Work on your forearms. I got small wrists but I worked on forearms. I gives an illusion that your forearms are jacked, now I got popeye forearms

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
U can still send it...u know.
:sass2:
No I can't I've read alot of weird nasty stuff that has scared me. I'm currently trying to stop another brother who keep asking for photos idk what to do. I usually block but I'm trying to give him tips and reminders in ramadhan. The boy still doenst catch on. Thirsty mf:yacadiim: That was after half my face. Give me tips to break it down to him nicely.
Should I block or be nice and give him reminders.:mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending