Insecurity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing much. I think im a cutie and have a great personality:manny: people keep telling me i need to eat more and stop being caato yaa uu sheego ik theyre just mad cause their daughter is overweight and has fat on the side of her knees:pacspit: im not gonna apologize for not being baalaq and filled with burruur.

You look pretty but you should drop the diana creme you look like a ghost on 2nd pic.

Thank you. Lol, no diana cream involved dear, I'm naturally light-skinned. I have areas on my face where I'm darker, so when I put on foundation my skin tone is evened out. I guess the light also makes me look lighter hahaha.

Thank you. Lol, no diana cream involved dear, I'm naturally light-skinned. I have areas on my face where I'm darker, so when I put on foundation my skin tone is evened out. I guess the light also makes me look lighter hahaha.
Horto youre brave. You posted your full on photo just like that? :what1: sus.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Maybe my height. I'm 5'11, which some might say isn't short, but i'm among the shortest in my family. Even my younger siblings tower over me. :gucciwhat:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Maybe my height. I'm 5'11, which some might say isn't short, but i'm among the shortest in my family. Even my younger siblings tower over me. :gucciwhat:

Bro women are awfully bad at guessing heights.
Im 6'2 and i've had women tell me im 6'6.
:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.