Insecure Young Somali Girl Begs Black Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Imagine waking up to your sister writing this qashin on reddit.

giphy.gif

On a more serious note, there are thousands of her scattered across the diaspora and it's really disheartening. Her generation of youth swing to super-conservatism or far left neo-liberalism - the undecided are bullied into either camp.

I'm resigned to this. Raga Somaliyeed, please look after your siblings, especially your sisters - or you too might see little Xaawo begging for attention from the most degenerate (almost cartoonishly so) demographic in the US/West.
Look although this is true of my generation all the Somalis in my generation are liberal. Whenever I'm speaking politics with my Somali friends they get triggered. They turn even crazier when I pronounce myself as a conservative. The first question I ask all potential friends or what is your political affiliation not so that I can rule them out as a friend but to see if they can have a conservative as a friend. l00l0l0l. I love triggering snowflakes.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
somali girls suffer from inferiority complex that's why they throw the pussy at anyone or anything.

"No, its just that all my hardcore crushes (4) were black, African American, descendants of the kidnapped Africans centuries ago, descendants of the slaves, whatever."
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:Is it just me...or does anyone else think this is a troll???
not just any troll, a sspot troll. who will step forward and claim responsibility

Good for her. I hope she finds an educated, responsible professional black man who will treat her right. If he happens to be Somali, great, but if she wants to date another member of the black race, also great.
Given the misogyny, laziness, and entitlement attitude of many scrawny faraxs, I'm not surprised that many Somali girls are seeking to date out! If you feel at all threatened by this girl's post, YOU are part of the problem.

ladies, come see me in my inbox as a reward for this viewpoint :lolbron:

I knew you were screwed up. Are you GodKnowsBest's alter ego somehow? Your choice of name and your comments are a give away about your malicious personality behind the username.

Look although this is true of my generation all the Somalis in my generation are liberal. Whenever I'm speaking politics with my Somali friends they get triggered. They turn even crazier when I pronounce myself as a conservative. The first question I ask all potential friends or what is your political affiliation not so that I can rule them out as a friend but to see if they can have a conservative as a friend. l00l0l0l. I love triggering snowflakes.

Likely because you're religious.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo

The only conservatives/republicans I accept as my friends are white or very rich ppl. If you don't belong in either of those two categories then why the hell would I associate with dumb asses who vote for the party that work directly against their interests. And listening to their arguments are the worst, they expect such drivel to be returned with praise from the cadaans- not realizing that the cadaans aren't laughing with them but AT them.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Also: poor girl, what kinda life did she have if the kindest thing anyone did for her was close a window when she was cold :(

So she fell in love with black guys cause a nigga asked her if she was cold and closed the window for her in a cold classroom? :damedamn:

Walee waa yaab.

She mentioned she was 12 years old at the time, so a child.
12 year old girls develop crushes for less than that..so not really yaab if you ask me.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
She mentioned she was 12 years old at the time, so a child.
12 year old girls develop crushes for less than that..so not much yaab if you ask me.

Yeah but normally when you grow up you realize that it was just a meaningless crush and not the beginning of your black fetish :mjlol:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
I have said before that lots of halimos have daddy issues. They don't get enough love/attention at home that is why they throw themselves
at anyone that looks their way later in their adult life.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/halimos-with-daddy-issues.22369/

I've never understood the halimos with daddy issues argument. Why are we laughing at the girls when we should be reprimanding their fathers for not giving them the love and attention they needed in the first place? But it's true that they shouldn't be airing out their dirty laundry on Twitter or claiming that all men are like that. There's a middle between all halimos are wastes and all farahs are trash, but this hellsite will never compromise on their opinions :faysalwtf:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
The only conservatives/republicans I accept as my friends are white or very rich ppl. If you don't belong in either of those two categories then why the hell would I associate with dumb asses who vote for the party that work directly against their interests. And listening to their arguments are the worst, they expect such drivel to be returned with praise from the cadaans- not realizing that the cadaans aren't laughing with them but AT them.
My dad makes 6 figures.
:mjlol:
He's a single father nonetheless he can take care of four of his kids.

Anyways, you need to take a look at micro and macro econ. Manipulating demand does not help out the market. The market self corrects so for every democratic administration that manipulates aggregate demand, we need a Republican administration that manipulates supply so the market is at equilibrium.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

Bohol

VIP
I've never understood the halimos with daddy issues argument. Why are we laughing at the girls when we should be reprimanding their fathers for not giving them the love and attention they needed in the first place? But it's true that they shouldn't be airing out their dirty laundry on Twitter or claiming that all men are like that. There's a middle between all halimos are wastes and all farahs are trash, but this hellsite will never compromise on their opinions :faysalwtf:

No one said the fathers are innocent however the fact a lot of halimos have daddy
issues is why they turn out like this later in life (seeking approval from Tyrones in
the internet). It is a big factor.

:manny:

this is what her username references, she's just another milennial swept up by ghetto culture :bell:

all you guys on here dick riding rappers, dont' be surprised if your daughter brings jamal home.:damnmusic:

VixR

Veritas
It has all the trappings of a troll post, but even if we were to err on the side of genuine, blacks must be extremely fettish and nonexistent in numbers in her area for her to wonder about them. Black mating practices are stronkg:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts