Insecure Young Somali Girl Begs Black Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine waking up to your sister writing this qashin on reddit.

giphy.gif

On a more serious note, there are thousands of her scattered across the diaspora and it's really disheartening. Her generation of youth swing to super-conservatism or far left neo-liberalism - the undecided are bullied into either camp.

I'm resigned to this. Raga Somaliyeed, please look after your siblings, especially your sisters - or you too might see little Xaawo begging for attention from the most degenerate (almost cartoonishly so) demographic in the US/West.

Last edited:
I want to drop a truth-bomb on those Negroes but I'm banned from /r/blackfellas (aka professional victims) :kendrickcry:

Someone has to go there and nuke the thread. This Xalimo will spur on a Demarcus to bag an unassuming gazelle who's skipping taraweex tonight.

Black guys are the THIRSTIEST men in the world if you aren't terrible looking they will move to you.
They even flirt with my mum:damn:

You'll be surprised what it takes to get little girls to fall in "love". When I was 13-14yrs old this one kid used to call me a fob,loner etc.. and that made me like him for 3yrs straight.
:chrisfreshhah:
The guy: hey look at this fob go back to your country
You: aad ah ku jeclahay deh huuno
:russ:

TooMacaan

VIP
"No, its just that all my hardcore crushes (4) were black, African American, descendants of the kidnapped Africans centuries ago, descendants of the slaves, whatever."
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:Is it just me...or does anyone else think this is a troll???

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I want to drop a truth-bomb on those Negroes but I'm banned from /r/blackfellas (aka professional victims) :kendrickcry:

Someone has to go there and nuke the thread. This Xalimo will spur on a Demarcus to bag an unassuming gazelle who's skipping taraweex tonight.
What do you want me to say to them

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You do realize this isn't a Somali girl?

What Somali girl thinks hair past her shoulders is something to brag about? It's very much an African American.

You do realize this isn't a Somali girl?

What Somali girl thinks hair past her shoulders is something to brag about? It's very much an African American.

Now that you mention it, it is very odd thing to say as well as the "descendants of slaves" thing. I think we're dealing with another impersonator or a Somali troll.:yacadiim:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

Disclaimer: I consider myself black and I don't believe in the myth that Somalis are actually Arab. When I say black I just mean the Africans that were in America for generations, unlike me where I'm a first generation Somali with immigrant parents.

Some background. I'm an 18 year old Somali female who was born and raised in America. I don't wear the hijab but I am Muslim but am not one of the best, I'm more of a cafeteria Muslim. I have never dated but I will. I am too embarrassed to ask any of my black friends but do you guys find East African girls unattractive? I am ashamed to say I have spent quite some time today searching stuff online but came across stuff saying 'why black guys like white girls' and 'why black guys won't date black women'. This is very different from the assumptions I had because the guys at my school seem to dig the black girls. They constantly flirt with the extroverted black girls, and I'm a bit more introverted so I feel like guys will never give me the time of the day and they don't. Okay they do, and I have some friends and many acquantices the are black guys. We hang out just fine but they don't seem to see me as someone to date and none of them have said to me they like me. I am friendzoned. Every. Single. Time.

I feel like they look for and want actual 'black girls' (don't ask me which group that is, I found out in 5th grade that apparently I'm not really black and African American from them themselves), the ones that will plop down on their lap in class spontaneously when they're not even dating, the lives of the party.

Am I fetishizing black men? No, its just that all my hardcore crushes (4) were black, African American, descendants of the kidnapped Africans centuries ago, descendants of the slaves, whatever. Only one was Somali.

I still remember 6th grade. We were 12. It was a cold morning in homeroom class. We divided into groups for discussion and sat next to an open window. My teeth were chattering and I couldn't even say anything. The boy sitting next to me turned and looked at me. "Are you cold?", he said. I nodded mutely. He got up and pulled the window down, struggled a bit but finally closed it. He sat back down and turned to me again. "Is it okay now?" I nodded again. But my heart was fluttering and I was in full crush mode. And that people is how I developed my first crush.

I don't even know why I mentioned that. So can you please answer the question very honestly? Be brutal.

Edit: I also wanted to add, I don't think I'm ugly, I actually think I'm good looking. Many of my friends (girls) tell me I'm pretty. I played tennis, varsity the past 3 years. I also love running and hiking, so I'm fit. My hair is also soft, like really soft for an African, and past my shoulders. Hey that's what society is into so I'm mentioning it. I also like taking care if myself but I don't where makeup alot, only on rare festivities. It takes a too much time and effort to learn, and I lot of times of looking horrible to get it right, and I also had allergies as a child so I'm wary of chemicals. So only lip stick/gloss and kohl eye liner. I may look very plain looking. Oh I'm also not flat chested. I just became concerned because I graduated highschool and after trying to become close with all my crushes not one confessed that they like me too. Pray for me college is different.

:damedamn: sad state
Hey Eric
:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.