Insecure Young Somali Girl Begs Black Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since science is messing around with genetics, artificial intelligence, selective genes an all; how long yall think we before we can choose the sex of a baby?:hmm:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
but its true. its literally what they do in china and india. you should read about it

don't get triggered abaayo

Yep and Arab countries before Islam. I'm not getting triggered, all I said is that dead baby jokes are terrible. Don't resort to low class humor. Or do whatever you like, im not the tone police

Since science is messing around with genetics, artificial intelligence, selective genes an all; how long yall think we before we can choose the sex of a baby?:hmm:

Sxb a true Geeljirre does not cower away from anything. Having a daughter is something to look forward to.

But I agree the peer pressure these kids face is too much from primary&High School. Just put them in Home Schooling or Muslim School.

Or better yet take them back to Somalia so they can learn the Dhaqan and afka Hoyo.

Sxb a true Geeljirre does not cower away from anything. Having a daughter is something to look forward to.

But I agree the peer pressure these kids face is too much from primary&High School. Just put them in Home Schooling or Muslim School.

Or better yet take them back to Somalia so they can learn the Dhaqan and afka Hoyo.
You do know things will get worse when our kids grow up right? Nah fam, the future looks to bleak and who knows what'll be trending then? I can't take that risk G.
I'll just hang until science comes through.:manny:

Yep and Arab countries before Islam. I'm not getting triggered, all I said is that dead baby jokes are terrible. Don't resort to low class humor. Or do whatever you like, im not the tone police

No joke should be off limits

I don't know how your types survive in the real world

You do know things will get worse when our kids grow up right? Nah fam, the future looks to bleak and who knows what'll be trending then? I can't take that risk G.
I'll just hang until science comes through.:manny:

Alright sxb you do you then :manny:

But I thought people down in Texas are ultra-conservative and none of the qashin that happens in other places happens there..

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
No joke should be off limits

I don't know how your types survive in the real world

:susp: I never said off limits omg, i just said they're terrible but that you could do whatever you like.

You've triggered me with your reply. I need to go to my safe space and cry about how opressed you've made me feel:damn:

:susp: I never said off limits omg, i just said they're terrible but that you could do whatever you like.

You've triggered me with your reply. I need to go to my safe space and cry about how opressed you've made me feel:damn:
Can you take down your profile pic until the end of Ramdhan ? I'm starving here and your presence isn't helping at all :bell:

Disclaimer: I consider myself black and I don't believe in the myth that Somalis are actually Arab. When I say black I just mean the Africans that were in America for generations, unlike me where I'm a first generation Somali with immigrant parents.

Some background. I'm an 18 year old Somali female who was born and raised in America. I don't wear the hijab but I am Muslim but am not one of the best, I'm more of a cafeteria Muslim. I have never dated but I will. I am too embarrassed to ask any of my black friends but do you guys find East African girls unattractive? I am ashamed to say I have spent quite some time today searching stuff online but came across stuff saying 'why black guys like white girls' and 'why black guys won't date black women'. This is very different from the assumptions I had because the guys at my school seem to dig the black girls. They constantly flirt with the extroverted black girls, and I'm a bit more introverted so I feel like guys will never give me the time of the day and they don't. Okay they do, and I have some friends and many acquantices the are black guys. We hang out just fine but they don't seem to see me as someone to date and none of them have said to me they like me. I am friendzoned. Every. Single. Time.

I feel like they look for and want actual 'black girls' (don't ask me which group that is, I found out in 5th grade that apparently I'm not really black and African American from them themselves), the ones that will plop down on their lap in class spontaneously when they're not even dating, the lives of the party.

Am I fetishizing black men? No, its just that all my hardcore crushes (4) were black, African American, descendants of the kidnapped Africans centuries ago, descendants of the slaves, whatever. Only one was Somali.

I still remember 6th grade. We were 12. It was a cold morning in homeroom class. We divided into groups for discussion and sat next to an open window. My teeth were chattering and I couldn't even say anything. The boy sitting next to me turned and looked at me. "Are you cold?", he said. I nodded mutely. He got up and pulled the window down, struggled a bit but finally closed it. He sat back down and turned to me again. "Is it okay now?" I nodded again. But my heart was fluttering and I was in full crush mode. And that people is how I developed my first crush.

I don't even know why I mentioned that. So can you please answer the question very honestly? Be brutal.

Edit: I also wanted to add, I don't think I'm ugly, I actually think I'm good looking. Many of my friends (girls) tell me I'm pretty. I played tennis, varsity the past 3 years. I also love running and hiking, so I'm fit. My hair is also soft, like really soft for an African, and past my shoulders. Hey that's what society is into so I'm mentioning it. I also like taking care if myself but I don't where makeup alot, only on rare festivities. It takes a too much time and effort to learn, and I lot of times of looking horrible to get it right, and I also had allergies as a child so I'm wary of chemicals. So only lip stick/gloss and kohl eye liner. I may look very plain looking. Oh I'm also not flat chested. I just became concerned because I graduated highschool and after trying to become close with all my crushes not one confessed that they like me too. Pray for me college is different.

:damedamn: sad state
Probably written by a Nigerian or an AA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending