Halimos with daddy issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I felt this deserves its own thread, it is a goldmine thanks to @crudetruth . Now I understand the story behind
"Somali men ain't shit" in twitter.
:ohdamn:

Ramla BKCHAT
My favourite:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Xalimos don't have daddy issues. Somali fathers usually love and adore their daughters. This is just a rare case. Stop making this what it isn't. If xalimos have daddy issues so do faraxs. Explains why they are either ciyaal suuq or doing nothing with their lifes.

Bohol

VIP
Xalimos don't have daddy issues. Somali fathers usually love and adore their daughters. This is just a rare case. Stop making this what it isn't. If xalimos have daddy issues so do faraxs. Explains why they are either ciyaal suuq or doing nothing with their lifes.

Somali guys love their parents no matter what. I have never seen a Somali guy attacking his father or mother
in twitter.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Somali guys love their parents no matter what. I have never seen a Somali guy attacking his father or mother
in twitter.
Are you serious :mjlol:
Really desperate to push your "Xalimos are degenerates" agenda, aren't you?
It's a little pathetic at this point. Stop adding fuel to the fire.

in twitter.

No, there's Somali guys that beat the crap out of their hoyos and fight their abo's.
The difference is a girl will not show displeasure to her parents faces in most cases as it won't be tolerated.

We dont have daddy issues thankyou very much . If anything you guys have mommy issues with all the ciyaal suuqnimo. (There are like 1 million somali guys who think they are all rappers and only 5 or 6 Xalimos who followed the jinni path and think they are rappers)

Waryaa some of you need to get off tables and stop rapping shit lyrics with fake keychains you aint good at it, and start making money for us :camby: and start treating us all like the queens we Somali girls are :rejoice:

Worship our feet
Kiss_e52f52_69938.jpg

I have faith in my brothers :mjcry:

Bohol

VIP
No, there's Somali guys that beat the crap out of their hoyos and fight their abo's.
The difference is a girl will not show displeasure to her parents faces in most cases as it won't be tolerated.

Still guys don't air their dirty laundry at home but halimos are experts at it. :manny:

Horta why are we even talking about this Xalimo. I regret making a thread about her. She doesnt see herself as a Somali. Thus she isnt a Xalimo thus she is just a Bantu.

I've also noted the high correlation between promiscuity, hatred for Somali men and culture and traumatic father issues.:patrice:

Not gonna lie, I've seen some promiscuous girls and they hate somali men, hate the culture, hate their family members maybe except for their mom, and want nothing to do with Somalis at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.