innocent travellers including 2 yr old baby and pregnant mom killed by savages mudug

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The only clan to have no xeer, where did these people come from? Clearly their is a huge cultural difference at play wheres Ditoore @DR OSMAN

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The only clan to have no xeer, where did these people come from? Clearly their is a huge cultural difference at play wheres Ditoore @DR OSMAN

In Mudug there is Xeer Darood meaning that all Darood have to pay mag to each other. But in the case of Hawiye there is no xeer with them. There is no mag in Mudug between Darood and Hawiye.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Darood and Hawiye are still in state of war just like South Korea and North Korea.
I swear that there has never been peacetreaty between them since the outbreak of the war in the 90's

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
In Mudug there is Xeer Darood meaning that all Darood have to pay mag to each other. But in the case of Hawiye there is no xeer with them. There is no mag in Mudug between Darood and Hawiye.
So its literally the jungle kill or be killed? Did this start after 91 i know it wasn't like this before

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Tell that to somebody who cares :manny: i have no regard for ppl who brought Ethiopians to fight us in Kaxandhaale and happily claimed to bring Jews to fight us.

Aun to those who died,

So anyway in Somalia or Africa as whole its kill or be killed so to those crying forgodsake stop with the feminist calacaal, I swear you would never seen a HAG crying about injustice, a man is only a man if he can defend his integrity and the well-being of his family without calacaaling.

So instead of crying avenge them and let the cycle run its course.

agah, what, haven't these hawiye somalis have heard of xeer, war even canfaar and dir and ogaden and oromo pay mag to each other, its islamic after all, blood money

Trending