innocent travellers including 2 yr old baby and pregnant mom killed by savages mudug

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This unuka leh culture is rampant across all somalia yaan hamar keliya farta lagu fiqin. Issa mahmoud are claiming garowe from people who lived there for 200 years like my family. How can someone shali 91 soo galay iga qiimo wayn yahay anigo 200 years familykay kaadi uu soo cabeen degaanka. U see what i mean? abgaalow xal qaado u r right degaanka hamar IS YOURS lakin accept ppl to join u an assimilate into your culture and do no discriminate once they have forgotten qabiil

Its not fair wallahi, we are pretty old garowe citizens, we have long history there. We were there when noone else was and now we becoming like banadiriga hamar joggo siiba kuwa cadcadka as the majority are taking what my awoowe started. It leaves a sour taste in anyone mouth.

Sheekada hamar waa inay banadiriga murusade, abgaal, reer hamar faristan sxb oo yirahdan maxaa noo xal ah and forget nin galgaduud ka yimi. Weliba in loo kala faristo weeye banadiriga cad cadka, kadib abgaal, kadib murusade muhimada la siiya maxaa xal uu noqon kara degaanka awooweyashooda

Garowe waa inay uu farista reer samatar ma ayeeyo tribe who were there first, then bah dubays, then reer hersi, reer omar, im not sure yaa kala horeeyay lakin I know bah dubays my family. Labo awoowe ayaan ku maraya. Ur talking 150 years.at least for my clan.

Last edited:

Ugaaso

Deni
It's not just mogadishu now. MEELO badan ayaa magaloyin noqday manta. Like PL iyo garowe which has become a city. Issa mahmoud have to be told, any clan can be nugaali haday dhaqankeena la gabsanayan. I feel so angry marki niin xun eyl ka yimi abokor isse in garowe saying issa mahmoud ba meeshan leh. Awoowahay iyo awoowahisa ayaa meeshani ku noola, u never knew this place. My dad heart for garowe waxay ka tahay degaan jecel but he gets mad when he sees this rural issa mahmoud who act like their the majority. No u asshole, your not a reer garowe, this my father land and I care for it waa dhaxal its not a dhaxal for u issa mahmoud oo godobjiran ka yimi.

Reer garowe waa inay badelan dhaqankan xunka ah unuka leh. Dadka degaanka ah waa inay no 1 ka noqdan meel kasto because they love their history. It's like my father, he just leaves garowe and say awoowahay ba meesha laha mana uu gaysan kari xuman because it's my land. All the ppl who are reer garowe should never be ashamed their locals and do not let issa mahmoud banankasi ka yimi inu ka sheegto meesha
Fuckk you you langab piece of sh!t. Isse mx hku wasan :gnzbryw:

It was always like this between Cumar Maxmud and HG. Marehan sometimes have xeer with HG but it is not really put into practice.

I thought all clans that live next to each other have xeer in place. Is this not true everywhere? I've seen a few people say that here today.

If so do you know why?

@Teeri-Alpha Just because MJ became urban later on settling in hamar, doesn't mean we are weak. We still have our miyi culture untouched in the north. We want to keep it that way. But dhaqanki horey laguma faani jirin magaalada dagaal baan samaye, since meeshu waa urban culture. We adapted to them but if u ever wanna come try us again adeer. Bring dhulbahante this time wallahi all newspaper articles of the world will talk about the DECIMATION. U think we became boqor being fuley waryaa..u become boqor cause your the bravest and most respected in the land.

We defeated dhulbahante one on one no help from foreigner. We didn't even meet ogaden cause sayid was destroying u guys too since u werent darwish. Read the article how he laid waste to ogaden u didn't even fight back so don't make sayidka to be ogaden. He never respected u

he was fighting habashi in the Ogaden, it was not us, it was hale selasis father makonon who the sayid karbashed 3 times and kicked out habashi, also the sayid and ogaden karbashed 10,000 1door rifle man weaponized by the british as the battle of lafa ruug becaseu 1door ate their horses and their own camels did cannibalism due to Ogaden using the envelopment tactic and picking them off one by one

by the way Ogaden karbashed yall despite massive wepaons from italy and the UK, he still killed 700 Mj and 9 relatives of your sultan,

oh and he is the one who coined naago majerteen, he never said dawlad to mj, he said Ogaden has the ultimate right to be dawlad and rule because he si the most lander and the earliest awoke of all the somalsi, ahead by a mile, which is a fact, all somalis woke up slowly, Mj was just after 1door,

i do not praise 1door, they are nothing at war,we have always defeated them, i just wish harti could get her act together, because we also forget warengali king cali shire was the king of somaliland, this is what harti did, yet somehow have fallen so low where they are divided by 1door, which a sub clan of mohame zubeer can eat them for lunch, this is why they fear us but do not fear harti, harti is seen as a soft target, this is why i am amazed you would also fear HG who are nothing, and give HG a lot of credit, to me a they are a loose coalition of moryaans who can be easily wiped out, as cabdi iley demonstrated, tough fighters, but a united Mj can take care of them if they had iron will like Ogaden who say ok do not mess with us, even oromo do not mess with Ogaden because 50 million though they are, ogaden is always willing to send a strong message by headign to war with victory or death mentality and that is why the enemy fears us, this is how we made Somalis in ethiopia fears, the habashi know ogaden is willing to die at war, afetr all do yuo see ethiopia trying to negotiate with ahmaar or another somali tribes or tigra? its only ONLF, becaseu they know they are ruthless at war, this is what you need to teach 1doro and HG, send a strong message like hitler or the russians did, blood and fire is all they will get,

personally, i would burn HG side of mudug and exterminate them, invade 1doorstand and have a mass of man on the border to harass them, like how NATo and russia do this to each other on the borders, they scar each other, conduct drills, then be like Ogaden, do not finish then war until yuo wipe tyhem out, this is how cabdi iley taught eley, hawadley, HG, 1door etc a lesson, this is why moryaans never atatck somali region, once they kileld a bah geri man and his wife and kid, cabdi iley took 600 HG females and kids, placed them in a camp, killed hudnreds of their moryaan, because they also poisoned the water well of the nah geri family on the galgaduud border, then cabdi iley made abdikarim come to jigjiga and do a dhaanto, this is why they fired him, cabdi made them pay blood money, same when HG killed wagardac, cabdi iley intervened and taught HG a lesson,

maybe this is why ahmed madoobe is soft, he has reer mahad blood, umar muxamuud reer abti, this is why we need a pure Ogaden like cabdi iley, or ina umar jeese though his reer abti were 1door he loved killing them

majerteen must becoming a killing machine, no mercy, wipe out the enemy fort he smallest thing, teach them a lesson never to forget so you can have time competing with the big boys in east africa, mj is supposed to play east African politics like Ogaden, not county level like 1door, HG, no, horn of african siyasad, you need time and energy and you can only get that if you have less enemies to deal with, your enemies must fer you,

forget the small politics, mj needs to play big boy games like Ogaden is now in the horn, you must have influence in adis, nairobi, even ugaandi sooner or later, as africa becomes a continent of supra national groups, igad, east african trade zone etc, the other somalis do not do this, this is what makes the big darood boys like Ogaden and mj special, they have clout in numbers, the history etc and sultan and ismo leadership to play big siyasad to make hawiye, 1door etc weak,

cabi iley, hen used to have garadka and ugaas absame , 2 man, he would even send them to chat to regional neighbours, in his cabinet, what other somali leader has done this except for cabdi iley, ahmed madoobe in jubaland and puntland, where they respect their sultans, this is what makes us strong, old wise man who make long term decisions because politicians make short term ones,

somalia like it or not is ruled from anriobi, UN, adis ababa, kambala and we need to play big boy siyasad, like we have done for centuries, Oagden is no longer busy with ONLF/ethiopia, we are making peace, to get what we want with the pen, which means all the 3 nation Ogaden will focus on our regions, intrets, and ifnleucne across the horn, udner cover and overtly, this is what Mj needs to do, but first send a strong message and karbash the annoying langabs, wipe them out, like be ruthless like how Mohamed zubeer has no issues spilling blood, like we did to 1door in gaashmbo when they killed 3 man we buried an entire village of 43 upside down after the man folk attacked us the next day simply becasue we caught an 1door smuggling beer and we fined him, that is it and destroyed his alcoholic, he raised his man folk the next day and attacked us, we sent a powerful message, bury the entire town, females, kids, old, young, man etc so they never raise a finger again, because we need the energy to focus and compete against ahmaar, oromo, tigra, with 110 million habashi, we cannot be destructed, this is the Mohamed zubeer believe, we need full focus with major top dog competitors, not little secessionist ones,

The crazy thing is that even revenge killings don't stop these primates.

yes they do if you hit them hard enough, in 2016 HG attacked innocent Ogaden family and then wagardac were almost wiped out on our side of the Ogaden border and galgaduude side, they poisoned an Ogaden mans water well on the border of Ogaden, killed the man and his wife and kid, kileld 22 wagardac sultans and 4 Ogaden diplomats cabdi iley sent to make peace and a settlement, when cabdi iley saw all of this, he sent liyu killed hundreds of HG, locked up 600 of their wives and kids in a camp who were refugees inside our side of the border, with no food and water and burned dozens of their village and then made cabdikarim president of galnus come and do dhaanto alone in front of cabdi iley and ahmed madoobe in jigjiga and forced to pay blood money and allowed liyu police to come at will

this sin why later cabdkarim was fired as galnus leader and they have never veer dared to enter Ogadeniya again to attack, this is how you send a message,

that is how you send a message,

yes they do if you hit them hard enough, in 2016 HG attacked innocent Ogaden family and then wagardac were almost wiped out on our side of the Ogaden border and galgaduude side, they poisoned an Ogaden mans water well on the border of Ogaden, killed the man and his wife and kid, kileld 22 wagardac sultans and 4 Ogaden diplomats cabdi iley sent to make peace and a settlement, when cabdi iley saw all of this, he sent liyu killed hundreds of HG, locked up 600 of their wives and kids in a camp who were refugees inside our side of the border, with no food and water and burned dozens of their village and then made cabdikarim president of galnus come and do dhaanto alone in front of cabdi iley and ahmed madoobe in jigjiga and forced to pay blood money and allowed liyu police to come at will

this sin why later cabdkarim was fired as galnus leader and they have never veer dared to enter Ogadeniya again to attack, this is how you send a message,

that is how you send a message,

I don't know about that bud. They have been killing you guys since 91. They even killed you guys when you were all on the same team.

I don't know about that bud. They have been killing you guys since 91. They even killed you guys when you were all on the same team.

not really bud, they kileld all darodos in 91, but 2016 under cabdi iley was not 91 son, it was the height of Ogaden influence in somali region,.

this is why somali region never gets terror attack but ahmaaria, tigra, and adis abba regions all get attacked.

he was fighting habashi in the Ogaden, it was not us, it was hale selasis father makonon who the sayid karbashed 3 times and kicked out habashi, also the sayid and ogaden karbashed 10,000 1door rifle man weaponized by the british as the battle of lafa ruug becaseu 1door ate their horses and their own camels did cannibalism due to Ogaden using the envelopment tactic and picking them off one by one

by the way Ogaden karbashed yall despite massive wepaons from italy and the UK, he still killed 700 Mj and 9 relatives of your sultan,

oh and he is the one who coined naago majerteen, he never said dawlad to mj, he said Ogaden has the ultimate right to be dawlad and rule because he si the most lander and the earliest awoke of all the somalsi, ahead by a mile, which is a fact, all somalis woke up slowly, Mj was just after 1door,

i do not praise 1door, they are nothing at war,we have always defeated them, i just wish harti could get her act together, because we also forget warengali king cali shire was the king of somaliland, this is what harti did, yet somehow have fallen so low where they are divided by 1door, which a sub clan of mohame zubeer can eat them for lunch, this is why they fear us but do not fear harti, harti is seen as a soft target, this is why i am amazed you would also fear HG who are nothing, and give HG a lot of credit, to me a they are a loose coalition of moryaans who can be easily wiped out, as cabdi iley demonstrated, tough fighters, but a united Mj can take care of them if they had iron will like Ogaden who say ok do not mess with us, even oromo do not mess with Ogaden because 50 million though they are, ogaden is always willing to send a strong message by headign to war with victory or death mentality and that is why the enemy fears us, this is how we made Somalis in ethiopia fears, the habashi know ogaden is willing to die at war, afetr all do yuo see ethiopia trying to negotiate with ahmaar or another somali tribes or tigra? its only ONLF, becaseu they know they are ruthless at war, this is what you need to teach 1doro and HG, send a strong message like hitler or the russians did, blood and fire is all they will get,

personally, i would burn HG side of mudug and exterminate them, invade 1doorstand and have a mass of man on the border to harass them, like how NATo and russia do this to each other on the borders, they scar each other, conduct drills, then be like Ogaden, do not finish then war until yuo wipe tyhem out, this is how cabdi iley taught eley, hawadley, HG, 1door etc a lesson, this is why moryaans never atatck somali region, once they kileld a bah geri man and his wife and kid, cabdi iley took 600 HG females and kids, placed them in a camp, killed hudnreds of their moryaan, because they also poisoned the water well of the nah geri family on the galgaduud border, then cabdi iley made abdikarim come to jigjiga and do a dhaanto, this is why they fired him, cabdi made them pay blood money, same when HG killed wagardac, cabdi iley intervened and taught HG a lesson,

maybe this is why ahmed madoobe is soft, he has reer mahad blood, umar muxamuud reer abti, this is why we need a pure Ogaden like cabdi iley, or ina umar jeese though his reer abti were 1door he loved killing them

majerteen must becoming a killing machine, no mercy, wipe out the enemy fort he smallest thing, teach them a lesson never to forget so you can have time competing with the big boys in east africa, mj is supposed to play east African politics like Ogaden, not county level like 1door, HG, no, horn of african siyasad, you need time and energy and you can only get that if you have less enemies to deal with, your enemies must fer you,

forget the small politics, mj needs to play big boy games like Ogaden is now in the horn, you must have influence in adis, nairobi, even ugaandi sooner or later, as africa becomes a continent of supra national groups, igad, east african trade zone etc, the other somalis do not do this, this is what makes the big darood boys like Ogaden and mj special, they have clout in numbers, the history etc and sultan and ismo leadership to play big siyasad to make hawiye, 1door etc weak,

cabi iley, hen used to have garadka and ugaas absame , 2 man, he would even send them to chat to regional neighbours, in his cabinet, what other somali leader has done this except for cabdi iley, ahmed madoobe in jubaland and puntland, where they respect their sultans, this is what makes us strong, old wise man who make long term decisions because politicians make short term ones,

somalia like it or not is ruled from anriobi, UN, adis ababa, kambala and we need to play big boy siyasad, like we have done for centuries, Oagden is no longer busy with ONLF/ethiopia, we are making peace, to get what we want with the pen, which means all the 3 nation Ogaden will focus on our regions, intrets, and ifnleucne across the horn, udner cover and overtly, this is what Mj needs to do, but first send a strong message and karbash the annoying langabs, wipe them out, like be ruthless like how Mohamed zubeer has no issues spilling blood, like we did to 1door in gaashmbo when they killed 3 man we buried an entire village of 43 upside down after the man folk attacked us the next day simply becasue we caught an 1door smuggling beer and we fined him, that is it and destroyed his alcoholic, he raised his man folk the next day and attacked us, we sent a powerful message, bury the entire town, females, kids, old, young, man etc so they never raise a finger again, because we need the energy to focus and compete against ahmaar, oromo, tigra, with 110 million habashi, we cannot be destructed, this is the Mohamed zubeer believe, we need full focus with major top dog competitors, not little secessionist ones,

Walahi this doqon adoon Teeri has Balls for Brains, nigga really is a retard judging by how he posts, just full of idiotic ramblings.

upload_2019-7-13_17-32-6.png

The truth will always remain the Truth and no Falsehood will ever overwrite that, Ogaden where always our slaves, they were our slaves doing our bidding's yesterday (1990's,2001,2006-7) and will always remain our slaves thereafter, there rewards for being slaves to us HG is a bullet to the head.

Last edited:
Walahi this doqon adoon Teeri has Balls for Brains, nigga really is a retard judging by how he posts, just full of idiotic ramblings.

View attachment 75429

The truth will always remain the Truth and no Falsehood will ever overwrite that, Ogaden where always our slaves, they were our slaves doing our bidding's yesterday (1990's,2001,2006-7) and will always remain our slaves thereafter, there rewards for being slaves to us HG is a bullet to the head.

ahahahha

shut up adoonyahow baboonka ah, we fucked HG and made them do dhaanto and pay mag,

we used yall to do our bidding in 1990s but trust me we never met again in 2006-7, we kicked out marehan and their hawiye dogs thansk to uncle Hassan Turki and ahmed cade,

dameerk waxid, dameerka bantu ah, you saw civilisation in 1960 when darood like sayidka and SYL made Somalia,

1*bghxE43xMrnkqmaD2dK77A.jpeg

Last edited:
I am good at war strategy becuz my awoowe on my father side was apart of the boqol duudo regiment of boqor osman which sayidka praised as holding down the fort so the Darwish didn't gain closer access to the boqor coastal sea which was critically keep arms flowing in from his foreign partner. If you just read sayidka gabayadisa waa garanaysa where the best soldiers are and gather them among Somalis.

Ask any elder about this gabay 'boqolki duudow boqol loo waa' meaning sayid said we lost 100 soldiers encountering duudow royal regiment which my awoowe was apart of. We are very brave soldiers in PL even sayidka acknowledged this and it makes scientific sense when u border dhulbahante, ogaden, habar gedir, we get no break as Majerten except a small relief in northern bari coastal area. This will eventually teach u different fighting styles of the most vicious warriors in somalia and some guy will come along and figure how to combine those techniques for majerten.

The southerners think just because it's one clan in the north-east means it will be peace. No it's the other way around, their so independent and can handle their own affairs each sub clan, this causes conflict meaning they don't want to be told what to do since their independent. It's not maskin southern clans even tho they are diverse as a clan but weak wealth wise, settled in one area, and the clans are usually VERY WEAKKKKKKKKKKKKK. It doesnt matter if the south is diverse, beelaha degan waa beelo liito. Ur talking the landheere of nearly every clan in Somalia Majerten borders and SURVIVES.

Arimaha dhulbahante osman mahmoud uu daaya. We can handle them niggas. Dont bring issa mahmoud they get slaughtered always by them. Omar mahmoud for HG.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending