Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
did Ali hate muslims in syria so much that he didn't want to be associated with them or muawiyah hate busra? no
differences in interpretation and plans for leadership are allowed that docent mean we hate each other, we should also be allowed self governance
We already have that in somalia in the form of federalism every federal state governs itself but when it comes to foreign affairs it’s controlled by the federal government in mogadishu

Where are you from somaliland?

Tukraq

VIP
We already have that in somalia in the form of federalism every federal state governs itself but when it comes to foreign affairs it’s controlled by the federal government in mogadishu

Where are you from somaliland?
I'm from puntland, I was for unity but after the status quo never changing the past 20 years and not looking like their will be improvement in the future sadly we might be better off splitting:manny:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You talking about dividing somalis and I envision a united ummah indeed the most sublime promised us his slaves he won’t leave us without a leader for more than 100 years and the Islamic caliphate ended in 1920’s :ahh:

While bill gates paid millions to block the sun for a whole month and the cabal want to implement the new world order you want your tribe to become a country kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm from puntland, I was for unity but after the status quo never changing the past 20 years and not looking like their will be improvement in the future sadly we might be better off splitting:manny:
Are you from sool? Are any of your parents from somaliland?

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
if Rome was so great you should support the modern day Rome in afrocentrism were a continent comes together:siilaanyosmile: truth is Rome was horrible for 90 percent of those under it:farmajoyaab: fruits of division is self governance and freedom from being marginalized by rival tribes and peoples:mahubowtf: north Nigeria(bantu) and south Nigeria(bantu) are more similar than north and south Somalia :gaasdrink: one is peaceful one is a war zone

[/QUOTE]
1. I'm not a Afro centrists. I don't not care what happens in Benin, Chad, or Niger.
2. Self-governance and freedom? That's it? I know you can do better. :kodaksmiley:
3. Rome, Byzantium, and other great empires are great because of their legacy. Gunpowder, democracy, paper, and the idea of human rights. Books, libraries, scientific discoveries, these are the fruits of great empires. "self governance" and "freedom" are nothing. Yet you still haven't answered my question. If Somalia is better divided, show my the fruits of it's past centuries of division? Can you name a Issaq 11th century scientist? Any medical breakthroughs? Literature?
4. Southern Nigeria is mainly Igbo, a completely different ethnic group, it is also Christian.
Northern Nigeria is Muslim and Hausa, Hausa is a Afro-Asiatic langue. How are they similar?
North and South Somalis are one ethnic group that speaks one language and practices one religion. Your pulling on imaginary differences now.:ayaanswag:
You can literally look this up, smh. Type "Nigeria" into Google, this ain't hard.
5. :chrisfreshhah:"Nigeria(bantu) and south Nigeria(bantu) are more similar than north and south Somalia...one is peaceful one is a war zone"
Northern Nigeria is a war zone, boko haram are wrecking havoc there.
Brush up and your facts, I'll be waiting here until then.:mybusiness:

Tukraq

VIP
@A_A
if your going to bring up the whole continent of Europe in Rome empire and they're advancements then you should be pro afrocentrism for a few centuries and it will have the same worthless "advancements", as you've said Nigeria is very different well we are too only difference is our tribes are literally warring, were ethnically different them not so much, Hausa are just bantus that picked up a language group from berbers :farole: docent mean their different ethnically then their bantu brothers

A_A

@A_A
if your going to bring up the whole continent of Europe in Rome empire and they're advancements then you should be pro afrocentrism for a few centuries and it will have the same worthless "advancements", as you've said Nigeria is very different well we are too only difference is our tribes are literally warring, were ethnically different them not so much, Hausa are just bantus that picked up a language group from berbers :farole: docent mean their different ethnically then their bantu brothers

What? none of this makes sense.
1. "docent mean their different ethnically then their bantu brothers"
I warned you to go brush up on your facts. Bantu isn't an ethnic group. Bantus live in Congo to South Africa. The Hausa are an ethnic group, sorry.
2. "if your going to bring up the whole continent of Europe in Rome empire and they're advancements then you should be pro afrocentrism for a few centuries"
Lol wtf?? Looks like you didn't read what I wrote earlier, I'm not a Afro-centrist.
I REPEAT, I''M NOT A AFRO-CENTRIST.
How can I wait a few centuries?? Time doesn't work like that.
I see your dancing around the main question:
"If a divided Somali has always been what's worked best for Somalia, then show me the fruits of centuries of small kingdoms." Answer or bye-bye!
3."worthless "advancements" Worthless??:what1: How are inventions like paper and gunpowder "worthless"? Medicine, aqueducts, and philosophy waa iska useless huh? It's not my fault Somali kingdoms haven't done shit in progressing humanity.
4. "we are too only difference is our tribes are literally warring"
So the Hausa and Igbo are "brothers" because their both Bantu. But oh no "Somalis are like, totally different, cause we like, fight each other and stuff.":farmajoyaab:
@Life @Timo Madow and proud or @Dalmoor come argue with me.
You have disappointed me with your cyclical arguments. One more chance. I need to take my blood pressure pills...oh wait, medicine is uSELESS:mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
What? none of this makes sense.
1. "docent mean their different ethnically then their bantu brothers"
I warned you to go brush up on your facts. Bantu isn't an ethnic group. Bantus live in Congo to South Africa. The Hausa are an ethnic group, sorry.
2. "if your going to bring up the whole continent of Europe in Rome empire and they're advancements then you should be pro afrocentrism for a few centuries"
Lol wtf?? Looks like you didn't read what I wrote earlier, I'm not a Afro-centrist.
I REPEAT, I''M NOT A AFRO-CENTRIST.
How can I wait a few centuries?? Time doesn't work like that.
I see your dancing around the main question:
"If a divided Somali has always been what's worked best for Somalia, then show me the fruits of centuries of small kingdoms." Answer or bye-bye!
3."worthless "advancements" Worthless??:what1: How are inventions like paper and gunpowder "worthless"? Medicine, aqueducts, and philosophy waa iska useless huh? It's not my fault Somali kingdoms haven't done shit in progressing humanity.
4. "we are too only difference is our tribes are literally warring"
So the Hausa and Igbo are "brothers" because their both Bantu. But oh no "Somalis are like, totally different, cause we like, fight each other and stuff.":farmajoyaab:
@Life @Timo Madow and proud or @Dalmoor come argue with me.
You have disappointed me with your cyclical arguments. One more chance. I need to take my blood pressure pills...oh wait, medicine is uSELESS:mjlol:
abayo same way your not an afrocentrist I'm not a somalicentrist:noneck:
if you want to compete with the Roman Empire you would need an Africa empire not a small Somali nation state lol, what has united Somalia ever done nothing infact the separated kingdoms were more successful like defeating Portugal and having immensive trade routes and having explorers discover several countries :mahubowtf: medial advancements were useless to the people forced to be ruled by the Roman Empire which was only good for a small group

A_A

abayo same way your not an afrocentrist I'm not a somalicentrist:noneck:
if you want to compete with the Roman Empire you would need an Africa empire not a small Somali nation state lol, what has united Somalia ever done nothing intact the separated kingdoms were more successful :mahubowtf: medial advancements were useless to the people forced to be ruled by the Roman Empire which was only good for a small group
See? Here I'll help you out, no more Rome, how about Ancient Egypt? Still, kingdom era Somalia didn't do shit.
"what has united Somalia ever done nothing intact the separated kingdoms were more successful"
my_trap_card.jpg

First female African pilot. Since you asked about African achievements.
Increased literacy rate. How many people were reading in the past?
Manufacturing, centralized banking, self explanatory.
Education, creating standard writing script. Now although the Wadaad script was crested, only the elite could read. If you lived in Somalia before the civil war, you would've had accesses to schooling way easier.
Construction, buildings and houses. Who wants to live in a 13th century Somali house, when you can live in a 1960s style home.
etc......
now it's YOUR turn!
Like I said earlier, answer or bon voyage! You have failed to do so, so bon voyage!

Tukraq

VIP
See? Here I'll help you out, no more Rome, how about Ancient Egypt? Still, kingdom era Somalia didn't do shit.
"what has united Somalia ever done nothing intact the separated kingdoms were more successful"
my_trap_card.jpg

First female African pilot. Since you asked about African achievements.
Increased literacy rate. How many people were reading in the past?
Manufacturing, centralized banking, self explanatory.
Education, creating standard writing script. Now although the Wadaad script was crested, only the elite could read. If you lived in Somalia before the civil war, you would've had accesses to schooling way easier.
Construction, buildings and houses. Who wants to live in a 13th century Somali house, when you can live in a 1960s style home.
etc......
now it's YOUR turn!
Like I said earlier, answer or bon voyage! You have failed to do so, so bon voyage!
okay well we defeated a European nation in war(Portugal) our explorers discoverd several countries like Madagascar and sudo colonized them, had trade with several far away countries and empires like Greece India Persia Rome ancient Egypt and ancient china with little to no resources but flipping others resources making us some of the richest people on the planet and were called fat due to how much food we had and access wealth :bell: I guess muh female pilot is supposed to be better:faysalwtf: our "small empires" were world powers you think being a backwards starving country in the 60s where we were called skinnies was better:drakelaugh:

Last edited:
Last edited:

A_A

okay well we defeated a European nation in war(Portugal) our explorers discoverd several countries like Madagascar and sudo colonized them, had trade with several far away countries and empires like Greece India Persia Rome ancient Egypt and ancient china with little to no resources use flipping others resources making us some of the richest people on the planet :bell: I guess muh female pilot is supposed to be better:faysalwtf: our "small empires" were world powers you think being a backwards country in the 60s was better:drakelaugh:
Trading with countries and "kind, sorta colonizing" ain't much.
World super powers?? chill with the amount of arrogance, I named education, banking, manufacturing.
Trade? If that isn't the most basic thing lol. People in the Sentinel islands are probably trading. They may have traded with Ancient Greece, but I thinks that's about it for achievements huh?
"Trade, sailing, and we kind sorta colonized and Island."
Oh and don't use "we", remember, no unification at that point.
one more examples.
Somali airlines, established 1964
more roads, (can you count how many roads there were back then? If you guessed ZERO. Your right!)
So having a banking system, airlines, nationwide used currency, much better education standards(wait there were no educational standards back then loool) writing system, some roads(no means of transportation is harsh huh)better buildings and houses is nothing. :comeon:
This is a sad argument.

A_A

okay well we defeated a European nation in war(Portugal) our explorers discoverd several countries like Madagascar and sudo colonized them, had trade with several far away countries and empires like Greece India Persia Rome ancient Egypt and ancient china with little to no resources but flipping others resources making us some of the richest people on the planet and were called fat due to how much food we had and access wealth :bell: I guess muh female pilot is supposed to be better:faysalwtf: our "small empires" were world powers you think being a backwards starving country in the 60s where we were called skinnies was better:drakelaugh:
No offense walaalo I admire you strong will, but you can't compare Somalia and the kingdom phases. I mean a national airline, health standards and hospitals, educational programs, having a standard writing script, and the things I mention above. It ain't fair fight.
I don't know how to tell you this, but back then using the word super power is a lie. We did basic shit, trade here, fight here. Mediocre shit, nothing too special.
I'm sorry.

No offense walaalo I admire you strong will, but you can't compare Somalia and the kingdom phases. I mean a national airline, health standards and hospitals, educational programs, having a standard writing script, and the things I mention above. It ain't fair fight.
I don't know how to tell you this, but back then using the word super power is a lie. We did basic shit, trade here, fight here. Mediocre shit, nothing too special.
I'm sorry.

You're a kacaanist? What is your clan.

Warsaangali abaayo. Proud say wallahi, so much so that I don't even know what "kacaanist" means.
I know k'naan the rapper though.

Warsangelis like the dictator because he didn't order their poison, rape, bombing.

He didn't even do anything for Sanaag. o_O

He spent 21 years in power allowing his clan members to suck the coffers dry (booli qaran) and chasing other Somalis around the country.

Basic literacy
A strong Army (which he used to murder Somalis)
A few factories in the South
Banana exporting

What else? The standards are so low walahi. :oh6b81q:

A_A

Yes.
Warsangelis like the dictator because he didn't order their poison, rape, bombing.

He didn't even do anything for Sanaag. o_O

He spent 21 years in power allowing his clan members to suck the coffers dry and chasing other Somalis around the country.

Basic literacy
A strong Army (which he used to murder Somalis)

What else? The standards are so low walahi. :oh6b81q:
I know it's sad, imagine living in the Warsengali sultanate. You'll probably grow up poor and uneducated. It's not my fault back then there were no standards, it just be like that sometimes. Contrary to popular belief, Siad didn't do much tbh.
Warsangelis like the dictator
:draketf:I don't even like Siad Barre, this is why I dislike tribalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending