Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My point is puntland is in somalia therefore any somali has the right to visit their land so what if president deni invited former president hassan sheikh and abdirahman abdishakur to his inauguration in garoowe? Does that mean president deni broke puntlands constitution? Baayo this is puntland not somaliland somalidiid kkk
Go go Xamaar and walk around like you can in Bosaso without getting blown up., Qandho kudishishay. You spineless, doqon.

Puntland has moved on.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Go go Xamaar and walk around like you can in Bosaso without getting blown up., Qandho kudishishay. You spineless, doqon.

Puntland has moved on.
I am going to mogadishu soon in sha Allah my mother has been to mogadishu recently so has my brother masha Allah mogadishu is improving indeed Allah tests those he loves best.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
People take this as a bad thing but in reality there would be more Somali international representatives.

3 or 4 Somali countries in the UN. Each state having access to financial institutions and enter into fair trade deals with other countries.

I honestly believe balkanization of Somalia will transform the entire horn.

We need political restart...
No balkanization. The Balkans is shit, only now are things getting better. I dream of a grand and greater Somalia.

Tukraq

VIP
No balkanization. The Balkans is shit, only now are things getting better. I dream of a grand and greater Somalia.
balkans are better apart then together, Yugoslavia would be trash and a horribly run split unfair country with ethnic tensions, ask the people living there like @Molotoff they have a lot of pride in and would rather be Serbian or Bosnian than fucking Yugoslav :farmajoyaab:, just look at you favorite country India :dabcasar: imagine if it was still connected to Pakistan :shookgabre: it would be a million times more dysfunctional and their would be several civil wars between the two populations,
stronger together is a myth

A_A

balkans are better apart then together, Yugoslavia would be trash and a horribly run split unfair country with ethnic tensions, ask the people living there like @Molotoff they have a lot of pride in and would rather be Serbian or Bosnian than fucking Yugoslav :farmajoyaab:, just look at you favorite country India :dabcasar: imagine if it was still connected to Pakistan :shookgabre: it would be a million times more dysfunctional and their would be several civil wars between the two populations,
stronger together is a myth
Boi
hqdefault.jpg

Balkan's had to do with different religions. ethnicities. and languages. No wonder things fell apart.
India and Pakistan was a religious issue, Hindus and Muslims.
Somalis LITERALLY have none of those issues, it's tribes that sets us apart.

Tukraq

VIP
Boi
hqdefault.jpg

Balkan's had to do with different religions. ethnicities. and languages. No wonder things fell apart.
India and Pakistan was a religious issue, Hindus and Muslims.
Somalis LITERALLY have none of those issues, it's tribes that sets us apart.
ethnic tensions are as important as religious tensions, and we have ethnic tensions between various tribes, Indians and Pakistanis are technically the same ethnically as are former Yugoslavs if looking from afar but very different if put under a microscope, same thing with us, we should have broken up after the civil war

Farm

VIP
ethnic tensions are as important as religious tensions, and we have ethnic tensions between various tribes, Indians and Pakistanis are technically the same ethnically as are former Yugoslavs if looking from afar but very different if put under a microscope, same thing with us, we should have broken up after the civil war

It’s also a racial problem, the black Hawiye and the Daroods can never see eye to eye.

A_A

ethnic tensions are as important as religious tensions, and we have ethnic tensions between various tribes, Indians and Pakistanis are technically the same ethnically as are former Yugoslavs if looking from a far but very different if put under a microscope, same thing with us, we should have broken up after the civil war
imma slap u from your web cam.
Bosnians and Serbians ain't the same. Don't make me go get @Molotoff on your ass.:ufdup:
Second Somalis are one ethnicity, Issac, Hawiye, and Yibir are clans not ethnicities. So no, that ain't ethnic tension, that's clan tension.

Farm

VIP
imma slap u from your web cam.
Bosnians and Serbians ain't the same. Don't make me go get @Molotoff on your ass.:ufdup:
Second Somalis are one ethnicity, Issac, Hawiye, and Yibir are clans not ethnicities. So no, that ain't ethnic tension, that's clan tension.

There is racial tension. I as a Darood feel nervous when I walk into a black Hawiye shop (we can tell each other apart), the last time I went into a black Hawiye shop I was robbed at gunpoint.... because I was darood, he was saying something about cambulo...

Tukraq

VIP
stop peddling this stronger together nonsense, Bosnians and Serbians are slavs like were somalis,
its basically a clan difference similar to us instead they broke apart which was smart, imagine after the war a Serbian was the president of a Bosnian :mahubowtf: and you peddled that as better:faysalwtf: well thats what happened in Somalia where warring tribes had to stay together and is why were a failed state, if were so much stronger and better together why stop there, you should support united east Africa :siilaanyolaugh: and then pan africanism:ileycry:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
There is racial tension. I as a Darood feel nervous when I walk into a black Hawiye shop (we can tell each other apart), the last time I went into a black Hawiye shop I was robbed at gunpoint.... because I was darood, he was saying something about cambulo...
Man said black hawiye im done:cryinglaughsmiley:

Farm

VIP
Somalia is broken because of all the different races trying to lead, look at America when they let a black man lead they elected trump after because Obama wasn’t meant to lead. The races must remain separate.

Tukraq

VIP
the delusions here are too funny:siilaanyosmile: using balkanization as a negative term when the opposite is what we did, and let me tell you was an epic failure, while balkanization was a success, I would rather balkanization after such a gruesome civil war between tribal groups than somalianiztion where you stay together after the war and the clans fight in anarchy till the end of time:mahubowtf:

A_A

stop peddling this stronger together nonsense, Bosnians and Serbians are slavs like were somalis,
its basically a clan difference similar to us instead they broke apart which was smart, imagine after the war a Serbian was the president of a Bosnian :mahubowtf: and you peddled that as better:faysalwtf: well thats what happened in Somalia where warring tribes had to stay together and is why were a failed state, if were so much stronger and better together why stop there, you should support united east Africa :siilaanyolaugh: and then pan africanism:ileycry:
Stop comparing Bosnia to Serbia, are they both slavs? Yes. but one Muslim the other is Christian. That isn't a clan difference, that's a religious difference. Have you noticed that Tribalism has always been our downfall.
Siad Barre killed thousands of Issaqs because "muh tribe". It wasn't sticking together that caused Somalia's downfall. It was tribalism, it's the thorn in a rose. I don't support Panafricanism, were to different and I don't care other African countries.

Farm

VIP
Stop comparing Bosnia to Serbia, are they both slavs? Yes. but one Muslim the other is Christian. That isn't a clan difference, that's a religious difference. Have you noticed that Tribalism has always been our downfall.
Siad Barre killed thousands of Issaqs because "muh tribe". It wasn't sticking together that caused Somalia's downfall. It was tribalism, it's the thorn in a rose. I don't support Panafricanism, were to different and I don't care other African countries.

Barre killed thousands of MJs too, it was more about him being a hunter gatherer than anything else. Besides it wasn’t the real reason, Somalia become a failed state... the real problems occurred after Barre was ousted.

A_A

Walaalo what I'm saying is that Somalis karbaashed each other into this mess, so now they need to be karbaashed into shape. Kenya, a bunch of unrelated tribes who have different cultures and ethnicites are better than us? I won't take anymore ceeb.

Farm

VIP
Walaalo what I'm saying is that Somalis karbaashed each other into this mess, so now they need to be karbaashed into shape. Kenya, a bunch of unrelated tribes who have different cultures and ethnicites are better than us? I won't take anymore ceeb.

The only solution imo is balkanization as our friend @Tukraq explained, if I honestly believed Somalia could improve united I’d choose that option... unfortunately that’s not an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts