Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am totally against Independence but I support Federation and Separate administrations. Imam Ahmed Gurey said Hawiye waa Gob and provided 1000 soldiers for the jihad against ethiopia.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I am totally against Independence but I support Federation and Separate administrations. Imam Ahmed Gurey said Hawiye waa Gob and provided 1000 soldiers for the jihad against ethiopia.
You are saying this only because hawiyes are your reer abtis. warya you are not even fully puntite you shouldnโ€™t have a say on this matter :camby:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You are saying this only because hawiyes are your reer abtis. warya you are not even fully puntite you shouldnโ€™t have a say on this matter :camby:

I am far purer then you. Hawiye were in futuh al habash my reer abti but you have family in hargeisa. They were never mentioned in futuh al habasha, they were totally gaal clans. I got more proof for you. Hargaysa was settled by hargaya people who were ancient somalis n mentioned in futuh al habasha but today are counted among oromo's.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@MSGA Do you know we made 'dir' Muslim during the wars against the KUFFAR? They are from IFAT according to all DIR, they claim this was their empire. Which may be true but it wasn't a muslim kingdom nor somali. We destroyed it and converted them into muslims and somalis. It was hawiye, darod and so many 'extinct' clans that used to exist who were called Somalis. Let us hold rememberance for the fallen but also those clans who went extinct. True Somalis

The imam sent his reply to him in a letter in which he said,โ€˜I have entered the land of Ifat. Your brother-in-law Uraโ€˜i โ€˜Utman has become a Muslim, along with the people of Ifat, I am remaining in Ifat'

The emir of the patricians was called Wanag Jan,1 2 which means in their language โ€˜the kingโ€™s lionโ€™. Wanag was well-known as the governor of Ifat. He was one of the courageous ones. The Muslims did not delay long in attacking them, and they fought a heated battle at first light.

In the morning the army set out for a place called Bazamli in the district of Ifat, in the country of the infidels. It was a forbidding place. They spent the night there and next morning went on to Gendcbelo in Abyssinia. It was Ruled by the king of Abyssinia but had Muslims living in it who paid the poll-tax146 to the king.

IFAT was a dynasty of Kuffars with a small minority muslim who paid 'jizya' to the abyssinian king. Never claim IFAT, we destroyed them and raided them and forced them into Islam

Last edited:
Dr osman.
We can have a similar referendom as when India and Pakistan got splitted everyone who sympathizes with the south can pack his or her bags and leave before we close the borders.. Maybe something to consider? We refuse to be hostage to a failed Somalia for another 30 years.

Manzana

๐’– ๐’š๐’’๐’˜๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’–๐’’๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’‡๐’™๐’’๐’Œ ๐’๐’š๐’’๐’‚. PIM.
The peaceful, development loving people of the North united in a new Somaliland or Adal Republic.

Map-Puntland-Somaliland.gif
LOL dream on waryaa! The only way Puntlanders might entertain this idea is if the name will be Puntland Republic.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I am far purer then you. Hawiye were in futuh al habash my reer abti but you have family in hargeisa. They were never mentioned in futuh al habasha, they were totally gaal clans. I got more proof for you. Hargaysa was settled by hargaya people who were ancient somalis n mentioned in futuh al habasha but today are counted among oromo's.
My mother is warsangeli dubays and my father is majeerteen wabeeneeeye, where did you get hargeisa from? :gucciwhat::mjlol::pachah1:

Dr osman.
We can have a similar referendom as when India and Pakistan got splitted everyone who sympathizes with the south can pack his or her bags and leave before we close the borders.. Maybe something to consider? We refuse to be hostage to a failed Somalia for another 30 years.

Brilliant idea.

If you love the South, go there.

Jubbaland can also decide to leave.

We should all just go our separate ways and be like the Arabs with their multiple nations.

Somalia hala kala gooyo!!!

Manzana

๐’– ๐’š๐’’๐’˜๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’–๐’’๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’‡๐’™๐’’๐’Œ ๐’๐’š๐’’๐’‚. PIM.
OMG why wasn't I tagged while we beesha had a major meeting? :farole:

You were tagged but your name was misspelled! I on the hand, wasn't tagged. I feel like I get left out on most of beesha discussions but it's not a big issue since I'm always scavenging for any posts related to beesha :hillarybiz:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My mother is warsangeli dubays and my father is majeerteen wabeeneeeye, where did you get hargeisa from? :gucciwhat::mjlol::pachah1:

Shut up you boy. Claiming this shit as hotel kamaluddin and international village as a hotel for wabeeneeye when Bah Dubays a sub sub clan is rocking City View in the best location of garowe, right across the UN compound.

52893195_2217741694952252_8445640995277635584_n.jpg

53274660_2217743381618750_3555656012490866688_o.jpg

54517324_2573278686075997_6066352567833591808_n.jpg

Kamaluddin Hotel DAMN Wabeeneeye MABA XISHOODAN

576208_341902149230170_1935498159_n.jpg

Plus Birta Dheer is mine and the UN said this about our village in Nugaal. While you can't finish bendar ziyada let alone compete with birta dheere.

3 December 2014, BIRTA DHEERA, Puntland Somalia โ€“ A small, well kept village along the Garowe to Galkayo road in Puntland, north Somalia is undergoing a quiet revolution.

Dammit he did a WABEENEEYE ON ME

Shut up you boy. Claiming this shit as hotel kamaluddin and international village as a hotel for wabeeneeye when Bah Dubays a sub sub clan is rocking City View in the best location of garowe, right across the UN compound.

Plus Birta Dheer is mine and the UN said this about our village in Nugaal. While you can't finish bendar ziyada let alone compete with birta dheere.

Stop it.

Which reminds me, we need to start FKD on who employs the most people within Puntland.

Let's develop our qabyaalad and state at the same time.

Ugaaso

Deni
You were tagged but your name was misspelled! I on the hand, wasn't tagged. I feel like I get left out on most of beesha discussions but it's not a big issue since I'm always scavenging for any posts related to beesha :hillarybiz:

Someone other than me who is also suffering the pain of being left out :friendhug:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP

no1 cares about birta gaban, f*ck you and bah dubays. talk to me when your shit looks like this
cafe-javas.jpg

Cafe-Javas-Kampala2.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Stop it.

Which reminds me, we need to start FKD on who employs the most people within Puntland.

Let's develop our qabyaalad and state at the same time.

U gotta admit @MSGA does alot of bunbunis of wabeeneeye wealth but what does he have in Bosaso? Kamaluddin hotel? even our second hotel as bah dubays in Qardho called halal hotel is one level but 10 rooms and can beat kamaluddin. City View Hotel smashes International Village hotel in Bosaso. Then he has no tuulo or degmo like me which is birta dheer. He couldn't complete his QAW project.

Mind you this is BAH dubays competing with ALL WABEEENEEYE.

Manzana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts