Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
U gotta admit @MSGA does alot of bunbunis of wabeeneeye wealth but what does he have in Bosaso? Kamaluddin hotel? even our second hotel as bah dubays in Qardho called halal hotel is one level but 10 rooms and can beat kamaluddin. City View Hotel smashes International Village hotel in Bosaso. Then he has no tuulo or degmo like me which is birta dheer. He couldn't complete his QAW project.

Mind you this is BAH dubays competing with ALL WABEEENEEYE.
Saxiib most reer idris weliba reer xaaji cabdi live in bosaso, i'm not talking about the wabeeneeye in kismayo or mudug or ethiopia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
no1 cares about birta gaban, f*ck you and bah dubays. talk to me when your shit looks like this
cafe-javas.jpg

Cafe-Javas-Kampala2.jpg

You wanna talk about international wealth? I will find out about Bah Dubays Assets in Nairobi. I was competing internally inside puntland what you have. But u took it diaspora, I will find out our diaspora. We got wealthy people in dubai and nairobi. I am gonna eat you on this waryaa

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
@DR OSMAN

Why don't you do a podcast talking about the rape culture prevalent in your homeland?

Rape doesn't only occur in Puntland. Rape is prevalent in all parts of Somalia. The only difference between Puntland and the rest of Somalia is that Puntland is vocal about it. When rape occurs in Puntland, the pitchforks come out. When rape occurs in other parts of Somalia, the elders pay blood money to hush-up the family of the victim.

Anyways, stop acting like rape only happens in Puntland. It’s tenfold worse in Southern Somalia but you never hear anything about it cause the people there protect the rapists instead of looking out for the victim. Puntland is the complete opposite. Rapists are brought to justice.

Farm

VIP
Rape doesn't only occur in Puntland. Rape is prevalent in all parts of Somalia. The only difference between Puntland and the rest of Somalia is that Puntland is vocal about it. When rape occurs in Puntland, the pitchforks come out. When rape occurs in other parts of Somalia, the elders pay blood money to hush-up the family of the victim.

Anyways, stop acting like rape only happens in Puntland. It’s tenfold worse in Southern Somalia but you never hear anything about it cause the people there protect the rapists instead of looking out for the victim. Puntland is the complete opposite. Rapists are brought to justice.

A prime example is when 15 women were raped in Baidoa last summer during Ramadan on the same day, not a single comment on this forum.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PuntiteQueen I like your suggestion let's compete and do FKD on who is actually investing in Puntland and 'grade' clans on productivity. I hardly know much about my sub-sub clan, but I am finding out a-lot from relatives.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
A prime example is when 15 women were raped in Baidoa last summer during Ramadan on the same day, not a single comment on this forum.

Exactly! These people are shameless. They criticize Puntland without first fixing their own backyards.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Exactly! These people are shameless. They criticize Puntland without first fixing their own backyards.

The sad thing is if Somalis are truly Muslim, they would accept imam ahmed gurey verdict that the Harti are the bravest of all somali soldiers, they have the best leaders and most courage it says in the document.

Amaan waalan buu hartiga uu heesaay. Unlike other Somali clans like marehan he said they were not really interested in the jihad but 'relented' due to pressure. Hawiye sent out 1000 boys but no mention of their bravery, courage, and 'diin' but they at least fought. He also praised the Harla a-lot and Geri koombe. Who are really Harti.

If Somalis just accepted futuh al habash and the imam ahmed gurey verdict on somali clans, we could move on. He had no bone or beef in somali clans, he wasn't even Somali but a harari

Lordilord

❀Somaliland❀
Brilliant idea.

If you love the South, go there.

Jubbaland can also decide to leave.

We should all just go our separate ways and be like the Arabs with their multiple nations.

Somalia hala kala gooyo!!!
People take this as a bad thing but in reality there would be more Somali international representatives.

3 or 4 Somali countries in the UN. Each state having access to financial institutions and enter into fair trade deals with other countries.

I honestly believe balkanization of Somalia will transform the entire horn.

We need political restart...

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
People take this as a bad thing but in reality there would be more Somali international representatives.

3 or 4 Somali countries in the UN. Each state having access to financial institutions and enter into fair trade deals with other countries.

Wrong, the muslim coastal states were weak and eventually had to pay protection tax to ethiopian christian through-out their whole existence till ahmed gurey came. Why? cause the were balkanized. Mogadishu state. Zaylac State. You will just be a slave of Habash who is very united and why they always kept their lands strong and defeated all enemies, because their united and they use this as strength to divide muslim and have them as puppets.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Yes exactly it will allow which people are the most productive.

Like the Balkans now
  • Albania- crime filled
  • Slovenia Croatia most beautiful and developed
  • Macedonia poor but allot of manufacturing
  • Serbia racist Shithole.
If this happens with us,

We'll see who's the best

World

VIP
Some delusional 2nd generation diaspora kids(that would get rocks thrown at them back home) don’t represent the views of people in the federal state of puntland.

Go back home and tell the people of puntland that you want to separate from the country and join somali land, they’ll smack you across the face for uttering such blasphemy. :dzmxmmb:

Tukraq

VIP
advantages in both splitting or staying:farmajoyaab:
although an incompetent fgs has lead me to believe we would be better off splitting

Tukraq

VIP
why are you guys talking about idooors:faysalwtf: puntland independence means complete seperation from the rest:mahubowtf: Somaliland can do its own things solo in their triangle in the corner, it has nothing to do with us

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes.

I've came to an understanding that Puntland outgrew Somalia. We work as a Country on their own. What benefits are we getting by still hanging onto Somalia? Somalia is dead and gone and sadly it won't be back to what is used to be. For those are who scared of not forming foreign relations, Puntland does have foreign relations, just to name a few, the U.S (espicially Minnesota) Norway and so forth. If we make it our goal to stand as an independent Country I believe we would surpass some Countries in the western world, let's not forget Puntland is sitting on oil but who's always making excuses not to drill? (Somalia). Puntland has every right to stand on its own. We must and we should.
I pray to Allah puntland, kismayo, somalia as a whole stay in a state of perpetual poverty and anarchy droughts and famine till we return to our master the most merciful as his obedient slaves.

Reiko i suggest you stay in the west along with your secular cousin @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman cause in puntland we who love the shariah reign supreme hadu illahay ku roon yahay as soon as you land in puntland jilbaab ba ligu xiri so you dont spread your feminism iyo secularism waa billahi towfiq

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Exactly!!!

We just need to prove to other Puntites that Mogadishu is a failure and we need to escape from it.
Luckily for us, Aaran Jaan (Deni's gang), are not likely to be Mogadishu's puppets.
Since when is deni part of araan jaan? What do you mean deni gang? Stop your cheap propaganda and slander against the president of puntland.

Tukraq

VIP
we need an incentive to stay in this dysfunctional government,
the next president better be an MJ :fittytousand: thats willing to tame and finally get the south in order with an iron fist otherwise, we might have to consider splitting, you can only wait for so long, if its more nabad iyo nolow status quo no improvement bullshit then were out

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He's part of Aran jaar. Why do you the looter Abdishakur and HSM came to his inauguration.
He has worked with them in the federal government during president hassan shiekh presidency along with cumar cabdirashid cali sharmarke.

Qeybdiid who massacred many puntlanders has been invited to puntland on many occasions during president abdiweli gaas administration likewise boqor burhan went to mogadishu recently.

Abdishakur is a somali citizen therefore has the right to visit puntland forget about hassan shiekh the former president of somalia.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He has worked with them in the federal government during president hassan shiekh presidency along with cumar cabdirashid cali sharmarke.

Qeybdiid who massacred many puntlanders has been invited to puntland during president abdiweli gaas administration likewise boqor burhan went to mogadishu recently.
What's your point?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What's your point?
My point is puntland is in somalia therefore any somali has the right to visit their land so what if president deni invited former president hassan sheikh and abdirahman abdishakur to his inauguration in garoowe? Does that mean president deni broke puntlands constitution? Baayo this is puntland not somaliland somalidiid kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.