INDEPENDENT PUNLAND-POLL & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
us dhulbahante?

Speak for yourself. Other than a couple of Baharsame and Jamac Siyaad the rest don't align themselves with Somaliland and most aren't under SL jurisdiction.

And those two subclans who aligns themselves with SL don't shake their asses for SL and defend them 24/7 on an anonymous forum like your dumb pathetic c*nt

I have nothing against the people of Somaliland but stop posting like we all support a secessionist state
:camby:
Bah ararsame are the leaders of Dhulbhaante & why is Majority of Sool controllled by Somaliland if majority of dhulbahaante dont support it:gucciwhat: 68IQ niggar:susp:

Your sure about that only major towns where SL is not fully in Sool are Boocaame and Buuhoodle (50%)
I'd say SL only has influence from Gumays to Tukaraq

anything South and North of it is mostly lawless and full of militia who flipflop

There is only one clan in Buuhoodle district whose militia is aligned with SL and it's Barkad. they stay in their tuulos and don't do anything.
Bah ararsame are the leaders of Dhulbhaante & why is Majority of Sool controllled by Somaliland if majority of dhulbahaante dont support it:gucciwhat: 68IQ niggar:susp:
Warya Baharsame ain't shit and there is no leader in dhulbahante.

We have 13 Caqil and each one doesn't give a crap about Baharsame and their lame Garaad.

Dhulbahante is not only sool.

All of Ahmed Garaad, Yaxye, Khalid, Qayaad, Hayaag and dhulbahantaha yaryar in hawd don't align with Somaliland.

There are even clans in Sool who don't align with SL like the Ugaas clans and Wacays Abdulle

I'd say SL only has influence from Gumays to Tukaraq

anything South and North of it is mostly lawless and full of militia who flipflop

There is only one clan in Buuhoodle district whose militia is aligned with SL and it's Barkad. they stay in their tuulos and don't do anything.

Warya Baharsame ain't shit and there is no leader in dhulbahante.

We have 13 Caqil and each one doesn't give a crap about Baharsame and their lame Garaad.

Dhulbahante is not only sool.

All of Ahmed Garaad, Yaxye, Khalid, Qayaad, Hayaag and dhulbahantaha yaryar in hawd don't align with Somaliland.

There are even clans in Sool who don't align with SL like the Ugaas clans and Wacays Abdulle

Dso you're telling me from Gumays to tukeraq including Laascaanood, it's only Jaamac siyaad and bah ararsame:draketf:

In that scenario it most likely will be Somaliland taking over PL increasing the number of MPs based on constituents areas.
Then having the NEC iris register everyone staining of with Sool&Sanaag as no more conduct so the Dhullo and Warsans will accept then moving into PL.

Somaliland Developement Fund Gotta be expanded and a whole lot more it will take a full year of planning than another full year of implementation.

Then start the political party registration as 3 will increase to 6. Hold Local Council election then a general then presidential.

Because C'mon Somaliland has a system in place better than PL we saw that in the conflicts it's more decentralised and were seeing this with the current Caare thing where just the Sanaag branch of the army is pushing into Sanaag and everyone's panicking.
Now thanks bro..
I don't wanna end up like a palestinian in my own land.. Two brotherly nations that's the only solutions I am offering..

Dso you're telling me from Gumays to tukeraq including Laascaanood, it's only Jaamac siyaad and bah ararsame:draketf:
Does all dhulbahante live in Gumays to Tukaraq?

No Its Maxamud Garaad + Baharsame land

:what:

All I am saying is, if you support Somaliland that's your choice.

But don't type it as if we all support Somaliland State when majority of us don't align with Somaliland

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
OP makes a poll and thead for MJs.......non-MJs come flooding. Proper Reer 68 IQ.

Does all dhulbahante live in Gumays to Tukaraq?

No Its Maxamud Garaad + Baharsame land

:what:

All I am saying is, if you support Somaliland that's your choice.

But don't type it as if we all support Somaliland State when majority of us don't align with Somaliland

Laascaanood has 3 dominant clans with their xaafado, Naalaye ahmed, Bahararsame and Jaamac Siyaad. Then there's a large amount of Ahmed Garaad

Farm

VIP
@PuntiteQueen we already have a secession clause in our constitution, if the FGS doesn’t secure its territory or tries to centralize we have the right to secede.

hQPatJz.jpg

OP makes a poll and thead for MJs.......non-MJs come flooding. Proper Reer 68 IQ.
This thread is already a joke. I have never heard of PIM other than this site.

I searched it on Google and the first result was Somalispot and the second one was an old blog post.

This is a meaningless thread so I don't see anything wrong with derailing it a bit.

Laascaanood has 3 dominant clans with their xaafado, Naalaye ahmed, Bahararsame and Jaamac Siyaad. Then there's a large amount of Ahmed Garaad
What are you trying to prove?

Jamac Siyaad and Naaleye Ahmed are both Maxamud Garaad.

:gucciwhat:

So it's just like I said (Maxamud Garaad + Baharsame)

Are you really dhulbahante or not?

I don't really care but stop typing as if you represent all of us because other than two subclans the rest don't align with Somaliland

What are you trying to prove?

Jamac Siyaad and Naaleye Ahmed are both Maxamud Garaad.

:gucciwhat:

So it's just like I said (Maxamud Garaad + Baharsame)

Are you really dhulbahante or not?

I don't really care but stop typing as if you represent all of us because other than two subclans the rest don't align with Somaliland

Bahararsame, Ahmed Garaad have huge presence. Last time I was there Ugaasyada from boocame started having large present in LA. All of LA supports Somaliland and all dhulbahaante clans have presence in the capital

Don't ask dumb questions :camby:

This thread.:it0tdo8:

This thread shows the reason why Puntland is safe, stable and developing: its peace loving, intelligent and development oriented people... Unlike certain other regions I have long argued that the northern regions of the Somali peninsula should work closer together. Djibouti, Somaliland and Puntland are keeping the dignity of the Somali people alive.

Somaliland and Puntland already co operate on areas like counter terrorism. But in the short term we need to expand this to environmental protection, disaster & drought response. In the medium term we need to work together and have a joint security arrangement, especially against Southern forces like Al Shabab driven mainly by Somali Bantu and Maay Maay populations, but also against the power grab of extremist unionist centralists who want to consolidate all power, investment, economic development and aid in Mogadishu.

There is only one relatively small issue between Puntland and Somaliland, which is the border issue. We have already de facto got a border demarcated, but it just needs to be formalised. I am willing to give up some areas of far eastern Sanaag and Sool on the condition that Puntland recognises Somaliland's independence unconditionally and unequivocally. We can then be the first country to recognise Puntland in return, if you wish to remove yourselves from the deadweight that is South Somalia (hopeless region).

DdQqZt_U8AAk_J4.jpg

It is unrealistic to expect that Somaliland will give up its historical boundaries having been the Republic of Somaliland since 26th of June 1960. But as Somaliland is the largest Somali government in the region, it has a duty to ensure the safety and security of all people in the region. I have a lot of respect for Puntland and if it were up to me, we would have one joint country for Northern and East Somalis.

I think Puntland should throw its full support behind independence if Somaliland agrees to power sharing. It would be called the Adal republic. We could have the political capital in Hargeisa, legislature/parliament in Garowe. We would have to port cities in Berbera and Boosaaso. We would have many large cities of +300,000 people like Boosaso, Burao, Boorama, Galkacyo and Hargeisa. Numerous medium sized cities like Las Anod, Garowe, Erigabo, Berbera, Gabiley etc. We could have a joint standing military of 100,000 soldiers. Even tiny Eritrea of 4m has an active military of 320,000. Somaliland and Puntland would heave a joint population of 6.5m people

The peaceful, development loving people of the North united in a new Somaliland or Adal Republic.

Map-Puntland-Somaliland.gif

Last edited:
Bahararsame, Ahmed Garaad have huge presence. Last time I was there Ugaasyada from boocame started having large present in LA. All of LA supports Somaliland and all dhulbahaante clans have presence in the capital

Don't ask dumb questions :camby:
All of Las Anod support Somaliland? LIES!!!! You are so lucky that I have to be somewhere in 20 mins. I'll let the rest of the Dhulbahante go in on your stupid arse. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.