Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

We need to be pragmatic. I refuse to be tied to people who enjoy anarchy.

PIM!
are you from PL baayo?ya tahay.

Also Im a supporter of PIM but also a confederate Somalia or UAE system I believe everyone should rule themselves but we can't wait any longer 30 years of nonsense is unacceptable.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
[QUOTE="whitehartlane, post: 1605145,

Mogadishu business men that are sabotaging the government can only dealt with once the capital has been removed from..
[/QUOTE]

That is oxymoron. Mogadishu politicians and businessmen are
zuma-meme.png

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I am yes, if Puntland includes Xamar and Kismaayo.

Especially Kismaayo because that is an MJ city.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Mogadishu isn’t the enemy, more like a liability. Generally corrupt and useless. Although I agree with @whitehartlane The enemy is foreign nations who take advantage of weakness and disunity. I don’t think going the route independence will work. This sudden interest in Somaliland and Somalia in general is alarming to me. Personally I think we’re screwed. I’m ready to learn Turkish or Arabic in the future.

halwa

βœ¨πŸŒ™
Boqortooyada xarunta weeyeen PUNTLAND. Viva Puntland!

That means it needs to be segregated from the rest of the country. We need to build a wall around Puntland.

So us dhulbahaante are traitor for join Somaliland but puntlander In here want the same:shookgabre::faysalwtf:
us dhulbahante?

Speak for yourself. Other than a couple of Baharsame and Jamac Siyaad the rest don't align themselves with Somaliland and most aren't under SL jurisdiction.

And those two subclans who aligns themselves with SL don't shake their asses for SL and defend them 24/7 on an anonymous forum like your dumb pathetic c*nt

I have nothing against the people of Somaliland but stop posting like we all support a secessionist state
:camby:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Y’all are talking about separation, and here I’m calculating how much a vacation to Lake Victoria is.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I agree with whiteheartlane, isolating ourself isnt the smartest, we should find a way to shift the power from the south to the north amongst somalis that know the process of state building and who dont have lawlessness in their interest.
I think if somalilanders werent such cuqdadridden people, we could cooperate and relocate power with ease.

Don't know why you guys always say we're filled with cuqdad when youlot constantly wish and dream for our destruction.

SirLancelLord

VIP
Somaliland niggaz.
How does this sound?.. Puntland and somaliland both independent allied brotherly nations? Let's discuss.. No caay no slandering if we disagree.. Only clean and genuinely comments are welcome.. Khat juice is on me, let's get down to bussines :mybusiness:

In that scenario it most likely will be Somaliland taking over PL increasing the number of MPs based on constituents areas.
Then having the NEC iris register everyone staining of with Sool&Sanaag as no more conduct so the Dhullo and Warsans will accept then moving into PL.

Somaliland Developement Fund Gotta be expanded and a whole lot more it will take a full year of planning than another full year of implementation.

Then start the political party registration as 3 will increase to 6. Hold Local Council election then a general then presidential.

Because C'mon Somaliland has a system in place better than PL we saw that in the conflicts it's more decentralised and were seeing this with the current Caare thing where just the Sanaag branch of the army is pushing into Sanaag and everyone's panicking.

SirLancelLord

VIP
us dhulbahante?

Speak for yourself. Other than a couple of Baharsame and Jamac Siyaad the rest don't align themselves with Somaliland and most aren't under SL jurisdiction.

And those two subclans who aligns themselves with SL don't shake their asses for SL and defend them 24/7 on an anonymous forum like your dumb pathetic c*nt

I have nothing against the people of Somaliland but stop posting like we all support a secessionist state
:camby:

Your sure about that only major towns where SL is not fully in Sool are Boocaame and Buuhoodle (50%)

Status
Not open for further replies.