Incels are having plastic surgery to attract women, but it won't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
True...im just moaning for the sake of it. A man will always put effort if he thinks a woman is worth it
Exactly.

If anything, the amount of effort required has dramatically lowered, which is what @HalimaJ was trying to explain to you :icon lol:

You don’t have to achieve the apex of success, and the features of an attractive guy are more leveled (and women have diverse wants).

Exactly.

If anything, the amount of effort required has dramatically lowered, which is what @HalimaJ was trying to explain to you :icon lol:

You don’t have to achieve the apex of success, and the features of an attractive guy are more leveled (and women have diverse wants).
Im gonna be completely honest with you. Im a goodish looking guy, has decent job, funnybif you have childish humor and most importantly sane. Dont underestimate the last bit in this climate. So overall in the dating market im doing well due to a lot of guys aint sh1t and there are a lot more women than men in the dating market. As long as you are de ent looking guy and decent human being a guy will do well in todays world

VixR

Veritas
Im gonna be completely honest with you. Im a goodish looking guy, has decent job, funnybif you have childish humor and most importantly sane. Dont underestimate the last bit in this climate. So overall in the dating market im doing well due to a lot of guys aint sh1t and there are a lot more women than men in the dating market. As long as you are de ent looking guy and decent human being a guy will do well in todays world
I agree that decent/dateable men in general are a small crowd compared to women of the same type (Somalis definitely have this problem). Which is, once again why complaining about putting in effort when you find someone you want is retarded.

I can’t be sympathetic to that, bc (1) the level of effort you’d be putting in has dramatically decreased seeing as your stature isn’t as big an issue as in the past, and most women would be contributing (2) if you want it, but another puts in the work and reaps the benefits, you have no one to blame.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@kickz before surgery

@kickz after surgery

Incels are having plastic surgery to attract women, but it won't work.

Last time incels made international headlines, one of them had just killed 10 people by running them down with a van in Toronto.

Now the "involuntary celibate" are back in the news for something quite different.

They're signing up for plastic surgery, including rib removal, clavicle bone breakage, facial "masculinisation" and supersized testicle implants.

This group is also being linked to other manning-up procedures such as mewing (masticating hard foods in an attempt to grow bulging jaw biceps) and jelqing (a DIY "dickmaxxing" regime that is supposed to literally tear extra length into one's tallywacker).

Why? Because they don't like how they look and are hoping extreme makeovers will make them happier.

At first blush, it's tempting to assume that this shows a softer, less mass slaughter-y side to incels.

Could it be that they have more in common with women (their arch nemeses/greatest desires) than was previously thought?

Closer inspection, however, reveals that this is just more radicalised misogyny from a legion of noxious internet bottom-dwellers whose self-improvement strategies have been described as "inextricable from violent rage" and who aren't after sex so much as male supremacy.

From chatrooms to real-world violence
Incels are a subsect of the ad-hoc coalition of men's groups online known as the "manosphere".

Many want to initiate violent revolution because they're having trouble getting laid.

Don't laugh.

They've actually started killing people.

Elliot Rodger — the 22-year-old virgin who slaughtered six people in California's Isla Vista in 2014 ostensibly as an act of retribution against the sexually active — was a self-identified incel.

Scott Beierle, the self-declared misogynist who killed two women in a yoga class in Florida last November, was celebrated in incel chatrooms for the shooting, the Washington Post reports.

Alek Minassian, the man charged over the aforementioned vehicle-ramming attack in Toronto, also identified as an incel.

Minassian allegedly announced on Facebook just before the 2014 killings: "The Incel Rebellion has already begun! We will overthrow all the Chads and Stacys! All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!"

Chads and Stacys, also known as Brads and Traceys, is incel-speak for attractive people guilty of having sex only with each other, thereby subjecting incels to what they call — with deadly straight faces — "reverse rape".

Incels have been linked to other homicides and sexual assaults, as well as internet boast-offs about mass gropings, non-consensual public transport frottage, and injecting semen into office chocolate bars to punish women with boyfriends.

The takeaway here is that they're not just harmless keyboard warriors.

Blackpill-inspired surgery
By now you might be wondering how the cheekbone chiselling and man-boob jobs fit into all this gender-based guerrilla warfare.

According to an investigation from New York magazine, cosmetic surgery among people who identify as male has risen 325 per cent between 1997 and 2015 in the US alone, including a sizable customer base of incels.

Apparently incels who have taken the "blackpill" (a Matrix reference which functions as shorthand for waking up to the tragedy of being born ugly) are signing up for costly surgery after costly surgery.

This often follows obsessive rumination about their faces and bodies on internet forums, where they use photo manipulation software to transform each other's selfies into Chads and Brads — organic, free-range versions of which include male models David Gandy, Jordan Barrett and Lucky Blue Smith.

Beauty has its benefits
The ugly reality is that fortune favours the beautiful.

In addition to #winning in the romantic industrial complex, research suggests the conventionally attractive are healthier, more persuasive, have advantages in politics, achieve higher sales if working as advertising executives, and — annoyingly enough — are even more intelligent.

Gorgeous people are hired, promoted and chosen as business partners more often than their Plain Jane counterparts.

And get this: if you happen to be a smokin' hot criminal, judges are likely to sentence you to less than half the jail time.

It really is monumentally unfair.

Yet women have endured discrimination, vilification and humiliation based on our appearances since pretty much forever and we get this regardless of whether we are #hotornot.

Yet amazingly enough, most of us manage to refrain from driving our vans into innocent Canadians, joining sisterly support groups to egg each other on to mass murder, boasting about lacing the office Tim Tams with our bodily fluids, and so on.

Chiselled jawbones won't make misogyny attractive
Nowhere in the Declaration of Human Rights does it mention anything about looking like Rihanna. This is a stroke of genetic luck, a freak privilege, not a right to which we're entitled.

Then there's the bizarre incel conviction that the only thing holding them back from having relationships with women are their average looks as opposed to the fact that they loathe us with a raging fury.

"I don't know what you don't see in me," Rodger, a conventionally good-looking young man, says in the chilling video he recorded before his killing spree.

"I'm the perfect guy. And yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

"I will punish all of you for it. On the day of retribution … I will slaughter every single spoiled, stuck-up blond s***."

Can't imagine what girls didn't see in that dude.

Unless, of course, it's women's inscrutable habit of being hella picky when it comes to people who call us "c** dumpsters" and threaten us with ultra-violence.

Instead of all those blackpills, what incels really need is a simple shot of I-Can't-Believe-We-Actually-Have-To-Spell-This-Out-For-You-Monumental-Idiots.

It's a new pharmaceutical that wakes men up to the fact that getting testicular implants the size of dinosaur eggs won't work nearly as well as, oh, wow, I don't know, ditching threatened or actual slayage as a pick-up line?

Instead of increasing the size of their secondary sexual characteristics, incels would do much better if they dramatically slimmed down their toxic-ly inflated sense of entitlement.

Dr Emma A Jane is a senior lecturer at UNSW Sydney and the author of Misogyny Online: A Short (and Brutish) History.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-06...or-face-improvement-misogyny-remains/11205336
incels are so stupid, why do they feel so entitled to women thier is more to life then women

carear cars making a lot of money investing etc and going to the gym and working out they need to worry about building themselves up then trying to impress someone

I think social media is making both of the sexes hyperaware of exactly where they stand. At the same time, it’s warping reality for some.

Young men watch and social media stars (little girls on the flip side aspire to) and fantasize from their tweens onward about getting someone on that level, meanwhile yester-century he would’ve been happy with the average milkmaid next door. But the damage was done, their sense of reality was altered (when reality wasn’t).

I also think video games and lack of social training is leading to guys who can’t talk to woman despite their horniness. It doesn’t even drive some of them to try, like an average guy would.
The thing is in ancient times an IG model would be extremely rare. You wouldn't see a hot woman in your village, and since what is perceived as hot is influenced by what is going on in society, men didn't need hot women of the modern caliber. While in this day and age, you have Instagram, , and it leads to dopamine overload and warped perception.

Tukraq

VIP
Didn’t read that long ass post, but it does work for Asian incels

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-16_10-34-25.jpeg
    upload_2019-6-16_10-34-25.jpeg
    20.8 KB · Views: 352
Nah, that doesn’t work. Overprotectiveness produces meek children. That’s probably why the incels stayed in and played virtual games instead of physical ones.

They have to be proficient in the real world and adept online. It’s a balance.

Obviously, parental control is important, but it should be less stringent with age and not completely overboard.
That's why you take the children out in nature to fish, skiing, camping, travel and all that wholesome stuff.

The thing is in ancient times an IG model would be extremely rare. You wouldn't see a hot woman in your village, and since what is perceived as hot is influenced by what is going on in society, men didn't need hot women of the modern caliber. While in this day and age, you have Instagram, , and it leads to dopamine overload and warped perception.

They had beautiful courtesans who were trained in the art of lovemaking.
Human beings have always had a fixtation on sexuality and beauty.

Fathers of beautiful girls would ask for a higher dowry as she would have lots of suitors who would hear about her beauty and men due to the high value they place in looks were willing to pay up.

Beauty is subjective and there has always been a society ideal and some women were lucky enough to fit society's expectations with regards to looks.

They had beautiful courtesans who were trained in the art of lovemaking.
Human beings have always had a fixtation on sexuality and beauty.

Fathers of beautiful girls would ask for a higher dowry as she would have lots of suitors who would hear about her beauty.

Beauty is subjective and there has always been a society ideal and some women were luckily enough to fit society's expectations with regards to looks.
The courtesans were the minority elite and part of upper-class society
(not the norm). The majority were poor farmers and such. I meant in more ancient times.

The courtesans were the minority elite and part of upper-class society
(not the norm). The majority were poor farmers and such. I meant in more ancient times.

In the ancient period, many courtesans and concubines were beautiful women from poor backgrounds often sold by their families to rich men. Beautiful rich girls would be married off to the richest man her father can sell her off to as well. The point that I am trying to make is, there were beautiful women walking around in poor farming communities, but in many cases, their poor counterparts did not have access to them.

Men actually have it easier now as women have free will, therefore they can marry for love. Furthermore, women are now in control of their bodies and are no longer sold to the highest bidder. The average joe has more of a chance to be with a stunning women than his ancestors did thousands of years ago.

Last edited:
In the ancient period, many courtesans and concubines were beautiful women from poor backgrounds often sold by their families to rich men. Beautiful rich girls would be married off to the richest man her father can sell her off to as well.

Men actually have it easier now as women have free will, therefore they van marry for love. Furthermore, women are now in control of their bodies and are no longer sold to the highest bidder. The average joe has more of a chance to be with a stunning women than his ancestors did thousands of years ago.
I agree with you, but it was not my point. Most women back then were ugly and average at best (by modern standard), and men were okay with it. Never in hell would you see a 10/10 busty chick walking around your village. It didn't happen. And that is how we were programmed through evolution.

So what I'm saying is things has changed drastically with social media. I don't think men are supposed to be looking at 10/10 (partially naked/naked) females through a click of a button. We've beaten the system, and it must have some negative effects.

I agree with you, but it was not my point. Most women back then were ugly and average at best (by modern standard), and men were okay with it. Never in hell would you see a 10/10 busty chick walking around your village. It didn't happen. And that is how we were programmed through evolution.

So what I'm saying is things has changed drastically with social media. I don't think men are supposed to be looking at 10/10 (partially naked/naked) females through a click of a button. We've beaten the system, and it must have some negative effects.

Yep, I 100% agree with your point.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
In the ancient period, many courtesans and concubines were beautiful women from poor backgrounds often sold by their families to rich men. Beautiful rich girls would be married off to the richest man her father can sell her off to as well. The point that I am trying to make is, there were beautiful women walking around in poor farming communities, but in many cases, their poor counterparts did not have access to them.

Men actually have it easier now as women have free will, therefore they can marry for love. Furthermore, women are now in control of their bodies and are no longer sold to the highest bidder. The average joe has more of a chance to be with a stunning women than his ancestors did thousands of years ago.
seems interesting but you're forgetting one thing what if all the women also have a set of beauty ideals ie tall handsome strong athletic and what if a guy doesn't fit that beauty ideal, and he's also not rich isn't there a possibility that this individual is what we now call an incel

i think women having the choice is a bad thing since they can also make demands such as the above example i gave and might lead to some men missing out

seems interesting but you're forgetting one thing what if all the women also have a set of beauty ideals ie tall handsome strong athletic and what if a guy doesn't fit that beauty ideal, and he's also not rich isn't there a possibility that this individual is what we now call an incel

i think women having the choice is a bad thing since they can also make demands such as the above example i gave and might lead to some men missing out

Women are not objects to be used and abused.

Its there body and they have the choice to choose who they give it to.

I'm sick and tired of talking to guys on sspot who seem to forget that women are human beings.

The bit in bold is sickening.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Women are not objects to be used abused.

Its there body and they have the choice to choose who they give it to.

I'm sick and tired of talking to guys on sspot who seem to forget that women are human beings.

The bit in bold is sickening.
totally agree, they should choose that wtf

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If I was incel and I would care what anyone thinks . I will straight up get a suger baby super model girlfriend. I would me going for one model to the next or have multiple of them at one time. Sounds like a blessed life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending