Incels are having plastic surgery to attract women, but it won't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Eurasian (Caucasoid-Mongoloid) females though. My first girlfriend was half White half Vietnamese. :ftw9nwa:
I read his manifesto. He would’ve never went for someone like him, he wanted a blonde-haired, blue-eyed White queen.

Notice he isn’t ugly, which proves incel is a mental disorder lol. Like getting plastic surgery would’ve helped this guy.

It is luck. If women had no jealousy, more women would have access to richer high quality men. Each man would have 4 wives he is responsible for, leaving the poor and those with lower status struggling to marry. Women by nature are programmed to prefer men of higher status.

Women also has sexual needs and a need for companionship. Women loves to feel love and needed. How much time and affection can a successful man give 4 women assuming he works full time. Then add all 4 giving him children and now he has 4 families to be there for. No man really want that stress.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I read his manifesto. He would’ve never went for someone like him, he wanted a blonde-haired, blue-eyed White queen.

Notice he isn’t ugly, which proves incel is a mental disorder lol. Like getting plastic surgery would’ve helped this guy.
Incels are guys mostly average guys who perceive themselves as the pinnacle of attractiveness and for that reason don't settle for anything less than a model. They are delusional wallahi. They reach too high for their grabs and then cry why no girl wants them.

Apollo

VIP
Redpillcomics13.jpg

Redpillcomics39.jpg

Lmao :dead:

Interesting. Women has always had it easier to get sex and partner cause a lot of men take what they can. A man can be in relationship with a woman just waiting for something better to come along......anything beats loneliness. I think women have bit more pride and can play the waiting game better.

Easier? You men f*ck anything that has hole!

Women also has sexual needs and a need for companionship. Women loves to feel love and needed. How much time and affection can a successful man give 4 women assuming he works full time. Then add all 4 giving him children and now he has 4 families to be there for. No man really want that stress.

Yes you are correct, but my point is this, all of these factors that you have mentioned give modern men who are not successful a chance. Historically men having 4 wives was normal, if the man was rich and of a higher status. Leaving many without a wife.

If polygamy was rampant, many and I mean many men would lose out. That is what I mean when I say men are lucky that women do not want to be in polygamous marriages, because in the long run, the average joe suffers.

Yes you are correct, but my point is this, all of these factors that you have mentioned give modern men who are not successful a chance.

If polygamy was rampant, many and I mean many men would lose out. That is what I mean when I say men are lucky that women do not want to be in polygamous marriages, because in the long run, the average joe suffers.
Maybe.....but dont sleep on the average and his creativity. In your scenario I think the biggest winners would be sex workers. Men will just pay for sex and there would be real advancement in sex robot infustry. Imagine companies will see huge profit in giving men partners

Entitlement is one hell of a drug.
Imagine how life of an incel would be easier if they went for women who were on their attraction level?

:pachah1:

VixR

Veritas
Easier? You men f*ck anything that has hole!
Ironically, that’s the extreme opposite of what’s wrong with incels lmfao.

They’re so mentally fucked, they don’t know to f*ck what they can get. Men are not meant to be programmed to be über-selective. Sperm is cheap, and comes in loads.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Average women take care of themselves way better than average men. Women be graduating, shopping, going to the gym, take ass-shots, fill up their lips, and watch make-up tutorials on youtube. While the average man is out of shape, doesn't dress to impress, is falling school and has the same social skills as Forest Gump.

Ironically, that’s the extreme opposite of what’s wrong with incels lmfao.

They’re so mentally fucked, they don’t know to f*ck what they can get. Men are not meant to be programmed to be über-selective. Sperm is cheap, and comes in loads.

Men are known to go for whatever, and settle with the best they can get.

Incels are challenging/ going against the natural order of male sexuality and wonder why they are in the predicament they are in.

Thats why i love fat girls.....all i got to do is be nice and take them to Mcdonald's

Jaydaan, is this your way of letting me know that fit good looking girls are out of your league, therefore you entertain the fatties instead?

Sucks to you be you sweety.

:browtf:

At least you're not an incel.

Last edited:
Jaydaan, is this your way of letting me know that fit good looking girls are out of your league, therefore you entertain the fatties instead?

Suck to you be you sweety.

:browtf:

At least you're not an incel.
Lool nope....im just logical. Its a numbers game. I take what I can get and I am lazy. If I find too much resistence I give up. I know the saying good things are wait the worth....just dont think it applies to women. Get what you can until something better comes along

Apollo

VIP
Average women take care of themselves way better than average men. Women be graduating, shopping, going to the gym, take ass-shots, fill up their lips, and watch make-up tutorials on youtube. While the average man is out of shape, doesn't dress to impress, is falling school and has the same social skills as Forest Gump.

Women are on average actually more out of shape, but it is less of an issue for females since men can tolerate baruur like @Jaydaan while the ideal physique women expect of men is being like a semi-body builder.

VixR

Veritas
Men are known to go for whatever, and settle with the best they can get.

Incels are challenging/ going against the natural order of male sexuality and wonder why they are in the predicament they are in.
I think social media is making both of the sexes hyperaware of exactly where they stand. At the same time, it’s warping reality for some.

Young men watch and social media stars (little girls on the flip side aspire to) and fantasize from their tweens onward about getting someone on that level, meanwhile yester-century he would’ve been happy with the average milkmaid next door. But the damage was done, their sense of reality was altered (when reality wasn’t).

I also think video games and lack of social training is leading to guys who can’t talk to woman despite their horniness. It doesn’t even drive some of them to try, like an average guy would.

Lool nope....im just logical. Its a numbers game. I take what I can get and I am lazy. If I find too much resistence I give up. I know the saying good things are wait the worth....just dont think it applies to women. Get what you can until something better comes along

There are certain men who for some reason don't seem to do much, but still don't find it hard getting the pretty girls. Hmmm strange that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts